• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Jrcies, pls don't flair up. Tolu's statement is out of order. I called the ASP and he told me 3500, but I said look oga, I have been told it is 2500 by someone who did hers. Tolu is receipt issued for the report? Please house let me know. He collected and as at now I have my police report. Let us be calm and possibly ignore annoying questions as Onyii suggested. We must not allow anger to spoil our joy that God has given to us. Do you all know that this house is full with testimonies? It will definitely continue.

Thanks O'jare...........

No receipt is issued for it Sir!:)

Thanks Johnken, the site is rich and will be better utilised on a free weekend. Nigeria celebrate her Independence come Monday October 1st. Indeed a long weekend.

Am really lookin forward to Nigerian Independence. We re having the Nigerian Independence celebration here on Oct 6th and am looking forward to the Food. Haven't had nigerian food in about 8 months now. Damn, thats a long ass time.
I can smell the egusi soup, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Johnkent

Thanks for ur long lecture on life in the US.I believe we need such lessons in other to help us plan ahead cos as the saying goes he who fails to plan plans to fail.I have also checked out the site u posted,it has lots of useful info and will benefit us a great deal.Thanks.

Waoh

Haven't had nigerian food in about 8 months now. Damn, thats a long ass time.

Waoh,8 months,no Nigeran dish.Thats a lot of time.I hope this is not what we are in for cos I dont know if i can cope ooooooo.

Have a great independence celebration.

We must not allow anger to spoil our joy that God has given to us. Do you all know that this house is full with testimonies? It will definitely continue.

Amen oooooooo.the testimonies shall overflow in Jesus Name.In fact am expecting loads of them as some of colleagues file out at the embassy in a couple of days for their respective appointments.The lord will see u all thru as u go.

Meanwhile, make we all dey tread softly,softly.No anger and even when provoked lets restrain ourselves.God has been so good to us and we should appreciate all that he has done so that he will do more.

House I want to enjoin us all tp pray for each other and in particular for those that are going for their appointments soonest.U know it is just by the grace of God that one can make it.

Equsi Soup

John,
I can imagine you on a plate of pounded yam with equsi soup. Never mind the 6th of October is just by the corner.
Wishing everyone a happy independence

Am really lookin forward to Nigerian Independence. We re having the Nigerian Independence celebration here on Oct 6th and am looking forward to the Food. Haven't had nigerian food in about 8 months now. Damn, thats a long ass time.

Happy independence to you all, I hope you all have wonderful celebrations. If you don't mind me asking though, what exactly is egusi soup????

These threads have been teaching me so much about Nigerian culture. Sometimes I don't understand your posts but usually I get the general gist :D

Happy independence to you all, I hope you all have wonderful celebrations. If you don't mind me asking though, what exactly is egusi soup????

These threads have been teaching me so much about Nigerian culture. Sometimes I don't understand your posts but usually I get the general gist :D

Egusi soup is made out of grounded pumpkin seeds i think.taste really good.

Waoh,8 months,no Nigeran dish.Thats a lot of time.I hope this is not what we are in for cos I dont know if i can cope ooooooo.

Have a great independence celebration.

Nah, u'll be able to find places to buy stuff to cook. Am just lazy and can't cook.:D

Hi everyone, can you please tell me where to take Electronic DV picture in Lagos? thanks a lot.

You can take the picture from any photo studio, take it to any cybercafe and tell them the required spec for scanning.

Just to let you know that most cybercafes here are running the show now for the DV!

jcries

You can take the picture from any photo studio, take it to any cybercafe and tell them the required spec for scanning.

Just to let you know that most cybercafes here are running the show now for the DV!

pls update ur sign and tell us u have picked up, and drop ur cane finally.

To all lucky winners who are current, best of luck.
we are doing very well in this thread and i must commend all of us, let us just try our best and leave the rest to God.

Job weldone from everybody.

HAPPY 47TH INDEPENDENCE TO NIGERIA

Tourist visa

Hello guys, just trying to tap into the network, although thisis not a dv issue.
I have been trying to schedule a tourist visa interview for my sister at the US embassy [Lagos and Abuja] since May:eek:, but all their visa interview slots are always full or not available. Any tips?
It does not matter when I check their website [Morning or night; I can't check in the afternoon since I am at work], there are never any open slots.
Anybody with any ideas?

pls update ur sign and tell us u have picked up, and drop ur cane finally.

To all lucky winners who are current, best of luck.
we are doing very well in this thread and i must commend all of us, let us just try our best and leave the rest to God.

Job weldone from everybody.

HAPPY 47TH INDEPENDENCE TO NIGERIA

thank u sir for that! and this is also to commend u on your effort on this site, without people like u i wonder what would have become of us. KUDOS

Hello guys, just trying to tap into the network, although thisis not a dv issue.
I have been trying to schedule a tourist visa interview for my sister at the US embassy [Lagos and Abuja] since May:eek:, but all their visa interview slots are always full or not available. Any tips?
It does not matter when I check their website [Morning or night; I can't check in the afternoon since I am at work], there are never any open slots.
Anybody with any ideas?

Hi,
E-mail the embassy and they will tell ya the date and exact time that they will open up dates for interview. I've done that a few times. Try and use a computer that has high speed internet cuz it becomes very slow when the open up the dates as lots of people will be trying to make schedule appointments.

I called KCC today and my case have been schedulled for 2nd October.But the problem still remains.Immigration offices in Nigeria are not processing inter.pass. at the moment.What do i do to do my medicals?.House,respond now.

Onoriode,
As you blaze the trail, the Almighty God will go with you, He will caused you to be favoured all round. You will have a chat and not an interview per se. Go in the strenght and wisdom of the Almighty. We shall all rejoice with you after the chat comes 2nd October. Amennnnnn.

Onoriode,
As you blaze the trail, the Almighty God will go with you, He will caused you to be favoured all round. You will have a chat and not an interview per se. Go in the strenght and wisdom of the Almighty. We shall all rejoice with you after the chat comes 2nd October. Amennnnnn.

Thank you J cloud 4 wishing me well.I salute other members of the house 4 a job well done so far since I have been in limbo:).Pls,pardon me 4 my long absence;).As my interview comes up in less than five days time:D,I promise to return to the house with full force loaded with all xperience and success reports to all because I know my and our GOD Almighty shall see us through:D.
CASE NUMBER-----------------------------2008AF000022XX
IST NL RECEIVED--------------------------APRIL 2007
1ST NL RETURNED-------------------------APRIL 2007
MEDICAL EXAMS.--------------------------TO BE COMPLETED
2ND NL------------------------------------NOT YET RECEIVED BY MAIL
2ND NL---------------------RECEIVED VIA EMAIL FROM KCC,28/09/07

Thank God

thank u sir for that! and this is also to commend u on your effort on this site, without people like u i wonder what would have become of us. KUDOS

thank God for tis opportunity for us to rub minds.
everybody is this forum have done very great, and a good reward awaits every individual in Jesus name