• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

If it was not asked.......

Not all the time; we went to interview with AOS and they did not ask for it or said anything about it and we are family of seven.So it all depends on the interviewer.

If you were not asked AOS ,that has not changed the fact that it's one of the requirements,it is .One must be fully prepared for the interview,ok

If you were not asked AOS ,that has not changed the fact that it's one of the requirements,it is .One must be fully prepared for the interview,ok
It is not my intention to imply that AOS is not one of the requirements or that one should not prepare well.In our case we went with everything even things you will never imagine:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Modest,

Pls can I have your direct e-mail address.

my sister,i read ur post and wish to tell u dat u dat once u're able to enter,u'll be entitiled to medicaid(pregnancy base).
i enter US as a pregnant woman i was granted medicaid base on my condition as a pregnat woman.d truth is dey dont joke with dat,dey always want a healhy child.
dont be scared with other contribution,i've been in dat situation n i'm still enjoying dat benefit now.
the only thing is that u get disenrolled from medicaid 60days after ur delivery.
i wish u good lucky in ur interview.
but,pllllllllllllsssssssssssss,make sure ur doctor certify dat u can fly with dat ur present stage.
all d best

Goodevening all. Can someone help me out here. My interview is on oct first and i would like to know if the police certificate they are asking for is certificate of non-conviction/certificate of good conduct or certificate of residence. I would appreciate a quick response

How did you ionterview went?

I think you should wait for your new passport.

Favour 1, i stop hearing from you. How did your interview went? My went fine. I got my visas. Family are in the USA and my trip is pending soon.

Curious to know about your interview. Let me know

Goodevening all. Can someone help me out here. My interview is on oct first and i would like to know if the police certificate they are asking for is certificate of non-conviction/certificate of good conduct or certificate of residence. I would appreciate a quick response

They are asking for police clearance. Perhaps police reports on you whether go and buy.

Favour 1, i stop hearing from you. How did your interview went? My went fine. I got my visas. Family are in the USA and my trip is pending soon.

Curious to know about your interview. Let me know
MMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... GOD don doamooooooooooo... This kind GOD l never see HIM typeooooooooooo... Please my friends join me in thanking GOD for a good 5minutes chat today. Let me try to give the dertails:
The Lady: What was your score in your GCE
MY wife: blablabla
The lady: Can l see family photos
My wife: Ok
The lady:How old was your baby on this pic
My wife:blablabla
The lady: How old are you
My daugther:blablabla
The lady:You are qualified, come next week and collect the visas
My wife:Thanks
Waooooooooo God is good, we had A.O.S and my bank papers but she didn't ask for them.My friends this is really FAVOUR from GOD... l pray that all will receive the same FAVOUR.My wife and five children said l should say hello to all and l know that everybody in this forum had a hand in our success. THANK YOU

Evening!

The police cert. is to collect ur finger prints and to confirm that u don't have any criminal records with the Police,ok

Just pray.

Hello All,

PLease i am thinking of registering my NPC birth certificate name as Ola Olaoluwa David Adeoye (that is 4 names) so that it will contain all the 4 names that i've used in my documents or should i simply live the NPC cert as Ola David Adeoye which is the 3 names i used for DV.

Reply soonest.

thanks

Some of the things we worry ourselves abt always turn out to mean nothing,just use the correct name in the NPC cert. and pray harder they do not notice it.ok
Success wishes bro!

MMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... GOD don doamooooooooooo... This kind GOD l never see HIM typeooooooooooo... Please my friends join me in thanking GOD for a good 5minutes chat today. Let me try to give the dertails:
The Lady: What was your score in your GCE
MY wife: blablabla
The lady: Can l see family photos
My wife: Ok
The lady:How old was your baby on this pic
My wife:blablabla
The lady: How old are you
My daugther:blablabla
The lady:You are qualified, come next week and collect the visas
My wife:Thanks
Waooooooooo God is good, we had A.O.S and my bank papers but she didn't ask for them.My friends this is really FAVOUR from GOD... l pray that all will receive the same FAVOUR.My wife and five children said l should say hello to all and l know that everybody in this forum had a hand in our success. THANK YOU

Yes ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
I am on my knee thanking and blessing God on your behave. He that did yours shall surely put a finishing touch on the case of everyone that won the DV lottery on this portal.
Am happy for you.
Please, my interview should be soon maybe December,but i have an issue disturbing me about my international passport.
The issue is, last year i applied for a student visa at the british embassy but i was denied the visa bcos of insufficient fund, i still have the appeal refusal document with me.
Now , I dont know if using same passport for this DV lottery will bring any problem. Please i need an advice on what to do.
Hope to hear from you or any body reading this thread. thanks.

A flight/trip to us

PLEASE COULD OUR OLDER/SOMEOME HELP WITH THESE QUESTIONS:

IF YOU FLY THROUGH EUROPE, eg; Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or London, DO YOU NEED A TRANSIST VISA IN ANY OF THESE EU NATIONS?

I NEED MORE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION, PLEASE.

I will appreciate for the responses. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE COULD OUR OLDER/SOMEOME HELP WITH THESE QUESTIONS:

1. IF YOU FLY THROUGH EUROPE, eg; Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or London, DO YOU NEED A TRANSIST VISA IN ANY OF THESE EU NATIONS?

2. IS THERE A MAXIMUM DOLLAR AMOUNT YOU COULD CARRY ON YOU?

3. ARE THERE DECLARATIONS YOU NEED TO MAKE AT THE POE?

I will appreciate for the responses. Thanks

Answer to yr questions:

1. No transit visa with KLM (this i know) through Amsterdam.

2. U have to declare anything above $5000 if leaving Nigeria & anything above $10,000 when entering the U.S at POE

3. Same as above, others will be during search (body & luggage scan).

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how someone can obtain a Nigerian birth certificate if the person was born in Ibadan but presently out of Nigeria. I have a photocopy of my Form C (which is the nigerian birth certificate), but how can one obtain an original birth certificate? How much will it cost and can a friend help someone go to court in Ibadan to obtain it or one can just mail in a form from outside Nigeria?

Hi all, thanks for the wonderful contributions. Want to find out if someone can postdate his/her interview. I wish to do so bcos i may not get all my docs on time especially police certificates. Thanks in advance for ur responses

hi all, thanks for the wonderful contributions. Want to find out if someone can postdate his/her interview. I wish to do so bcos i may not get all my docs on time especially police certificates. Thanks in advance for ur responses

kongis,
are you new, why not post your signature so that we can advice you rightly.

Yes, you can, by informing them in person at the embassy however, it is risky.

If i may ask, what can you not get ready?
I guess you are for dv 2009?
Thanks and i wish u well,

Hello Kongis.

Hi all, thanks for the wonderful contributions. Want to find out if someone can postdate his/her interview. I wish to do so bcos i may not get all my docs on time especially police certificates. Thanks in advance for ur responses

Please try and put your signature so we can know ur status. Don't postpone ur interview date it's not the best,ok

Can anyone else please share their thoughts on this???

I have 2 questions, what other forms of evidence besides photo albums do you need to take with you to your first interview as proof of marriage if you got married after receiving the 1st NL???

Did the fact that Joyful had only Photo Albums and a marriage certificate dissatisfy the consular officer thus making him rule that she lacked enough documentary evidence? thus subjecting her and her husband to rigorous interrogations? (Referring to Joyful's Experience)

I'd really appreciate your thoughts on this because I believe it'll enable others in her situation be better prepared with more documentary evidence (If they have carefully documented their relationship over a long period of time)

Thanks.

I am DV2009AF1090XXX and my interview is scheduled for oct 1. I still don't have my police certificate and it'll take long to reach bcos am not residing in my country of birth presently.