• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Medicals: Vaccinations Record

Can Someone Help With Tese Questions?

Are The Vaccinations Going To Be Done In The Appointed Hospital, If One Can Not Produce Records Of Having Done Them Before?
Whats The Cost Of Each Vaccination?
Thanks

Hello everyone, i completed my medical examinations today and it was ok. So just preparing for my interview next week pls remember me in your prayers.

Just believe

Hello everyone, i completed my medical examinations today and it was ok. So just preparing for my interview next week pls remember me in your prayers.

Its well In Jesus name, just trust God for HE will give u a surprise package.

can Someone Help With Tese Questions?

Are The Vaccinations Going To Be Done In The Appointed Hospital, If One Can Not Produce Records Of Having Done Them Before?
Thanks

Where Is Everybody?
Can You Help With The Above Questions?
Thanks

Glory be to God in Heaven, My Administrative Processing is over and my visa has been approved. Please join me in praising God. There's nothing impossible for God to do, He has power over all things. My people just rest your faith and hope in him and he will never let you down

Glory be to God in Heaven, My Administrative Processing is over and my visa has been approved. Please join me in praising God. There's nothing impossible for God to do, He has power over all things. My people just rest your faith and hope in him and he will never let you down

Congratulations, my brother, your travails really took a long time to overcome looking at your signature, i join in thanking GOD for coming to your assistance.

I hope with this good news, we will get more contributions from the house members, because recently, this thread has lost it's stream as members are posting, asking for advice, or inputs without any response from the forum members.

It sure looks like the only members contributing nowadays are those are current for August and September the last 2 months for DV2008 winners.
I guess all the actions are being diverted to the DV2009 winners.

U don't need to go wt any records!

Can Someone Help With Tese Questions?

Thanks

don't need to go wt any records! u will be subjcted to series of test & vaccinations,ok

God perfected it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, i will give the full details after i pick our VISA from the embassy. The LORD is always gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Thanks, i will give the full details after i pick our VISA from the embassy. The LORD is always gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

I just came back from the visa pick-up, its just God.

My interview experience was exiting because of initial fear of name rearrangement of my 1st daughter from Olu AyoM V in the initial entry to Vic Olu (omitting AyoM from the passport & returned DS-230 forms), no reference was made to it during the interview though i was called on the 5th August (day after interview) that i did not complete form for one of my children which i debunked immediately giving details over the phone.

On the interview day (4th August), i paid immediately we entered, sat down for my number DV13 to be called, i was called to window 14 for Documents submission (including AOS) after which i was called to window 13 for the interview.

Officer: Morning
Me: Good morning
Officer: U & yr wife raise yr right hand and promise to bla bla...
WE: I Bla bla bla....
Oficer: What is yr name?
Me: Bla bla.....
Oficer:when were u born, place of bith
Me: i gif am gbosaaaaaaa
Oficer: when did u meet yr wife?
Me: 1992
Oficer: Madam, How did u meet him?
Wife: Through my brother
Officer: How is her brother to u?
Me: My secondary school friend
Oficer:what is the name of yr secondary school?
Me: Bla bla ....
Oficer: Madam, when did yr husband finished from the secondary school?
Wife: Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Oficer:Madam, tell me u don't know if u cant remember
Wife: I cant remember
Oficer: Can i see the other children (my wife carried the last baby)
Me: I carried the 1st born up & 2nd after
Oficer: What is yr name? (Question to both children)
Oficer:U are an Engineer
Me: Yes
Oficer: U've travelled twice to America & returned?
Me: Yes because i have a very good job
Oficer: I can see
Oficer: Congratulation!!! Welcome to America (Gave me a blue paper) come back on the 12th August by 2pm to pick Visa for yr family but do not make any travel arrangement until u have yr VISA
Me: Thank u.

These were our brief chat, its just God that did it for my family of Five (5) and he will do yr own if u truly believe. No matter the odd, God is there for u.

Today i have ALL the passport with VISA & my 1st daugther VISA with VIC OLU as stated in the passport/DS-230 form.

See yah on TOP.................

Congrats!

its the lords doing.

was their any question about AOS, and were asked about your finances.

Also what kind of balance did you have in your account

My people, I greet you all.
I am sorry that I have not contributed after my last post. It is because I was very busy preparing to checkout.

Lest I forget, someone asked in the earlier thread if I had my interview in Nigeria. Yes, I did. I had it in Lagos.

I am happy to inform the house that I and my family arrived the U.S.A. on the 7th of August. We left Lagos that same day, around 11.45am with Delta airline. The flight to Atlanta was about 11hrs 30mins long (Nigeria is 6hours ahead of Atlanta, Ga). It was a good flight.

Passing through the immigration took sometime because there were many immigrants that needed to be processed. People with dv and other forms of immigrant visas are processed differently from others and on that day we were many that came in on different flights. The immigration Officers did their best to be fast and were thorough. For us, we missed our onward flight. But thank God after they finished processing us we were directed to the flight counter from where we were re-booked for the next flight to Los Angeles free.

I want to inform the house, especially those coming soon, that JOHNKET and others were right when they said that nobody will bother to check the x-ray at the point of entry. Nobody asked us for them or checked them. Not even the inoculation cards, though they were nearby.

We are now in the state of California and I must say that this place is beautiful, neat and orderly. Things work well here. Light is on 24/7. In fact, one of our Sons who is not used to seeing light on for 24hrs asked if they were using generator. We all laughed but that was all he had been used to. The roads are very wide and well paved with different road signs everywhere.

I congratulate those who have successfully had their interview and for those whose will come later I wish you success. Please continue to pray even after your interview and until you get your visa. Something frightening happened the day I collected our own visa. A guy who had been given the blue form and asked to come that day for his visa with the rest of us was not given. Instead, he was given back his empty passport and told there where things that the Interviewer was not certain about him. It was a shock to all of us there. Maybe that is why they always advice that until one gets the visa no travel arrangement should be made.

I share this experience so that everyone will continue to pray and be thankful to God.

STAY BLESSED!!!

Congrats on a successful interview and thanks for your best wishes. I wish u and your family all the best in the states!
I just came back from the visa pick-up, its just God.

My interview experience was exiting because of initial fear of name rearrangement of my 1st daughter from Olu AyoM V in the initial entry to Vic Olu (omitting AyoM from the passport & returned DS-230 forms), no reference was made to it during the interview though i was called on the 5th August (day after interview) that i did not complete form for one of my children which i debunked immediately giving details over the phone.

On the interview day (4th August), i paid immediately we entered, sat down for my number DV13 to be called, i was called to window 14 for Documents submission (including AOS) after which i was called to window 13 for the interview.

Officer: Morning
Me: Good morning
Officer: U & yr wife raise yr right hand and promise to bla bla...
WE: I Bla bla bla....
Oficer: What is yr name?
Me: Bla bla.....
Oficer:when were u born, place of bith
Me: i gif am gbosaaaaaaa
Oficer: when did u meet yr wife?
Me: 1992
Oficer: Madam, How did u meet him?
Wife: Through my brother
Officer: How is her brother to u?
Me: My secondary school friend
Oficer:what is the name of yr secondary school?
Me: Bla bla ....
Oficer: Madam, when did yr husband finished from the secondary school?
Wife: Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Oficer:Madam, tell me u don't know if u cant remember
Wife: I cant remember
Oficer: Can i see the other children (my wife carried the last baby)
Me: I carried the 1st born up & 2nd after
Oficer: What is yr name? (Question to both children)
Oficer:U are an Engineer
Oficer: U've travelled twice to America & returned?
Me: Yes because i have a very good job
Oficer: I can see
Oficer: Congratulation!!! Welcome to America (Gave me a blue paper) come back on the 12th August by 2pm to pick Visa for yr family but do not make any travel arrangement until u have yr VISA
Me: Thank u.

These were our brief chat, its just God that did it for my family of Five (5) and he will do yr own if u truly believe. No matter the odd, God is there for u.

Today i have ALL the passport with VISA & my 1st daugther VISA with VIC OLU as stated in the passport/DS-230 form.

See yah on TOP.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Every one, God has done it! It was miraculous and still like a dream to me having a successful interview today @ the embassy. I slept in a friend's house on the island in order to bit traffic. I got to the embassy 6:05am and to my suprise many people were already there. I was given DV 2 and asked to go in and i was asked to pay $775, getting infront of the cashier, i heard my name called on the speakers, i was afraid, because it was as if they were mornitoring me to get in and call my name, it was as when God was calling Samuel in the Bible, i went to window 5 where i was called and the Nigerian lady asked me to go pay and come back which i did, she wasn't nice at all, then she told me to sit till i was called. 9:00am i was called to window 9, the consular was a black American, who looks like a Nigerian. This is the details of my interview experience:

Me: Goodmorning ma
Consular: Goodmorning!
Consular: Pls do raise your right hand and take this oak after me
Me: Bla, bla, bla......
Consular: Pls take your finger prints
Me: I did
Consular: Pls do sign your form
Consular: Have you ever applied for a Visa?
Consular: What type of Visa?
Me: student Visa
Consular: May i have your letter from the University of Lagos?
Consular: You are in your final year, what is your course of study?
Consular: Tell me the courses you have taken this semester
Consular: Tell me your research topic
Consular: Pls discuss some of your findings during the course of your reaserch project?
Consular: give me 1 minutes pls, while typing and gave me back my docs. after which she stood up and returned with a blue paper.
Consular: CONGRATULATION YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Take this paper to collect your visa next tuesday by 2.00pm
Me: Thank you ma and i smiled!

It is a great testimony because i was not asked my Birth date, place of birth e.t.c, just my O'level cert., NPC birth cert. and letter from the school. My worries about having applied b4 was not a problem at all and the whole thing took about 5 minutes.

I got outside and kneed to give glory to God. HE HAS PERFECTED WHAT HE HAS STARTED IN MY LIFE!!!

I pray that every other members awaiting interviews will come back and give testimonies in Jesus Name.

Hello Every one, God has done it! It was miraculous and still like a dream to me having a successful interview today @ the embassy. I slept in a friend's house on the island in order to bit traffic. I got to the embassy 6:05am and to my suprise many people were already there. I was given DV 2 and asked to go in and i was asked to pay $775, getting infront of the cashier, i heard my name called on the speakers, i was afraid, because it was as if they were mornitoring me to get in and call my name, it was as when God was calling Samuel in the Bible, i went to window 5 where i was called and the Nigerian lady asked me to go pay and come back which i did, she wasn't nice at all, then she told me to sit till i was called. 9:00am i was called to window 9, the consular was a black American, who looks like a Nigerian. This is the details of my interview experience:

Consular: Pls discuss some of your findings during the course of your reaserch project?
Consular: give me 1 minutes pls, while typing and gave me back my docs. after which she stood up and returned with a blue paper.
Consular: CONGRATULATION YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Take this paper to collect your visa next tuesday by 2.00pm

It is a great testimony because i was not asked my Birth date, place of birth e.t.c, just my O'level cert., NPC birth cert. and letter from the school. My worries about having applied b4 was not a problem at all and the whole thing took about 5 minutes.

I got outside and kneed to give glory to God. HE HAS PERFECTED WHAT HE HAS STARTED IN MY LIFE!!!

I pray that every other members awaiting interviews will come back and give testimonies in Jesus Name.

Seekarim,
Congratulations on your successful interview.
I join you in thanking almighty GOD over the joyful thing that has come into your life.
Also, I thank you for replying my private messages with the required information regarding the Medical examinations.
I pray more success testimonies will be shared with us on this forum by the grace of GOD for those who will be attending the interview in the last months to come.

Congrats and thanks the prayer you offered for the rest of us waiting for GOD'S time

Congrats to all who's received there visas and to those already in the state. We're coming behind you and keep praying for us all. The visa bulletin coming out this month, which 2months will it cover and when is it going to come out?

Could we start guessing the cut-off numbers for DV2009?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all who's received there visas and to those already in the state. We're coming behind you and keep praying for us all. The visa bulletin coming out this month, which 2months will it cover and when is it going to come out?

Could we start guessing the cut-off numbers for DV2009?

The next bulletin i.e. September will probably come out anytime from today maybe tomorrow 13th August.
The 2 months covered will be September (last month for DV2008 which is already known) and the Advance notice for October which will indicate the first cut-off number for DV2009.

My guess is that the Advance notice for October2008, the cut-off is 6,700.