• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2008 CP Interview Experiences

Today we received our visas.
Thanks to everyone for providing valuable support to winners.
Good luck to all...!

helo house.is it that nobody is goin 4 interviews.no one is posting their xperience anymore.come on people

CP in Turkey

It was a very easy interview.
I have prepared all documents and sent in advance to the Embassy. (at least 10 days prior to my interview)
During the interview they asked my original diploma and 2006 Tax file ( I already work in US and I had the IRS transcript).
And couple of questions like:
Which company I am working at? What do I do there?
What did I do in UK? (I stayed more than 6 months there- and I had the police report)
That's it.
Now I am waiting for my card. Hope won't be so late.
Good luck to everybody.
2008EU00011xxx

Interview 01/23
Visa/Passport arrived 1/25
Entered US 2/3

congratulations Yonca and thank you for sharing your experience
I have some questions from you, did you have your interview in February? and although it is the year 2008, did they want 2006 tax file? and what about 2007 tax file?
I am a little worried about this because my interview will be in April, and do you think which year s tax file should my sponsor show? when I talked to my sponsor about 2007 tax file, he told me that it wont be ready by April. was yours the same? I mean your 2007 tax file was not ready and they themselves know this?

I am wondering about nalbania..any good news..?

well I am waitting also interview appointment, I will do my best to share experiences.

CP Country:2008EU000005XX (Kosovo former Yugoslavia)
Albanian
Police Officer
not yet
NL May 10,2007
returnes June 06, 2007
confirmed by email in july
waitting for second letter

Medicals enquiries

Please, does anyone have an idea of the cost of those medicals at KAMORASS CLINIC? Presently I am in Enugu state and I asked a friend in Lagos to check the cost for me, unfortunately the crowd he met there thwarted his mission. Please, your timely response will be highly appreciated as my sister’s interview is slated for 10th of next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, does anyone have an idea of the cost of those medicals at KAMORASS CLINIC? Presently I am in Enugu state and I asked a friend in Lagos to check the cost for me, unfortunately the crowd he met there thwarted his mission. Please, your timely response will be highly appreciated as my sister’s interview is slated for 10th of next month.

It is b/w 15k to 17k for adults and 10k to 15k for kids.
l advice you read through the tread for more info in any question you might have.

The medical fee is N15,800 per adult and N9,300 per child. You will be required to pay N10,000 deposit at a bank (I can't remember the name of the bank) for each adult and N3500 deposit per child at the same bank. Then pay the balance on collection of result. On collection you will be given an immunization if need be. If you have a child less than 5years, go with his/her immunization records. Also go with every applicant's international passport

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Form

Thanks a lot for your response. I am very grateful but one more thing please. Where can my sister get the YELLOW FORM 9003? THANKS.....

Do you have to know the permanent address where you intend to live in the US on the day of the interview?
What is the blank sheet "Notice to visa applicants" in the 2nd letter for?

Could anyone tell me this?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,
I had my interview last week at the US Embassy in Paris.
People were very nice. It took us 1h45.
We arrived, took a ticket, waited.
Then we gave our passports and 2nd notification letter.
Then we paid (with our Credit Card, it was far cheaper)
Then we waited
Then we were called and we gave our birth certificates, mariage certificate, police records, diplomas. The lady then asked: how do you plan to live in the US, I answered I plan to work with my current employer who agrees to hire me in the US. She said, great, I gave her a letter from my boss and she said it was ok, she didn't want my bank statement, she said it was enough.
Then we waited.
they took our figer
then we were called by the consulate who asked us how many times we went to the lottery, to describe my studies, if we have family in the US.
She said we would receive our stamped visas within a week, we received them yesterday.

Everything was in French.

Congratulations!

It's comforting to hear that the interview can go very smoothly.

But what did you mean by "it was far cheaper" (with your credit)?

Wow, it's next week for me :eek:

But what did you mean by "it was far cheaper" (with your credit)?
The conversation factor is slighly better as when you pay cash. But you run into problems if their machine is not working.

Since so many questions came to me. Actually I have post my CP experience in another thread. Please click below link on my signature for CP experience.
thank you