• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2008 CP Interview Experiences

Hi dnk 1 congrants r in order n wish u all the best.
i have a question u have said its stated that if additional dependent which were not included on the initial application will lead to the disqualifaction of visa.I got married in Dec after i had filled in ma online application.do u think this will affect me?ma interview am expectin to b next month in nairobi and would not like to waste ma money n time.

help urgently

I am guessing by the time you got your 1st NL you were already married. So did you include your spouse in the forms DSP 122 and DSP 230s. Hope you did. In special cases like in marriage and new birth are allowed. All you have to do is to prove it and it is not a marriage of helping someone get the green card. Incase you got married after you had submitted your forms after the 1st NL, you should have sent an email to KCC informing them of your marriage and you fill new DSP 230s and send a copy of marriage certificate. Hope that helps.
Good luck to you

Dear dnk1,

Thank you, I learned a lot from your interview experience. I have the same case - Baby born after I sent back the forms.

I heard that in such cases, the embassy instructs for a DNA test result to check if the new born is really your baby. Does that happened to you?? Was there any additional / special medical check up to this end? Thank you

I have one open question to everybody, if someone has a PR/immigration visa for another country or has already applied for a PR/immigration visa to another country - will it be evaluated negatively by the CP for issuing a DV visa for the same person? Can they think this applicant does not need DV visa?

Someone please answer: in the additional questionnaire sheet, they asked "did you apply to any other country for permanent residance?" - is it a wise idea to put "NO" here considering the above question and to increase the chance for getting DV visa? Is there anyone who has applied for PR visa for another country (like canda or australia) and put YES to this question and still got DV visa?

Thanks in advance.

Dear dnk1,

Thank you, I learned a lot from your interview experience. I have the same case - Baby born after I sent back the forms.

I heard that in such cases, the embassy instructs for a DNA test result to check if the new born is really your baby. Does that happened to you?? Was there any additional / special medical check up to this end? Thank you
no nothing like that which happened to me. I didnt have to do any DNA. Just inform KCC about it through email and fill other forms. sorry i had logged for a while hope the answer still helps you.