• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi everyone am realy sorry 4 not making a post stil non, due to wat's going in my way! am non in atlanta GA. so my try to make think. there is no internet at my place, non am just useing my fone to get to net. pls if u have angthing to ask pls e-mail me biiyoo7@yahoo.com or call me 1770885394- or anything to help out 4m . ayodele ayobiyi a

i tried calling u now, but the network operator keep saying the number is incorrect.

Soon get visa

hello everybody...i mailed KCC last week askin 'bout d status of my case and they replied 5days later tellin me an interview has been scheduled 4my case on the 24 of may....& also, dat a notification was sent on march 16 (wow!! dats a month ago) ... if i hav any futhrer question i should forward it 2d embassy in lagos(where my interview is takin place)...... well i'm still waitin for d second letter......and i'll recieve it in jesus name(Amen)....
guys, i hope everyone still keeps the 3rd friday of every 3week in mind...lets use this opportunity 2pray for Nigeria....
sorry i've been a way 4too long....still preparin 4my CCNA certification.
God bless us all(Amen)

cestmoi
AF11***
anxiously watin 4 2nd package

your visa will soon be ready, just do you own part, it is a prophesy

pls all winner waiting 4 second letter pls go check ur post adder at d post office, bcos some man can make use of it or sell is oooo, bcos i non some people like dat. dat use someone information on DV-2007?

hi, my 9ja people ds is west, can someone pls tell me d next step 2 take after recieve d 2nd letter, mean next procedure, Actually i'm among d high case no 28*** but i have d courage dt i will be call 4 interview soonest WAITING 4 DT GREAT PARK 2nd LETTER.west

My experince at the embassy!

Hello Everyone here,this is mrunique4ril again,It's always good to be here and i really appreciated people here in the Forum...we are truly "ONE FAMILY" Thank God for internet!
Well i attanded my interview yesterday and i wish to share my experience with people here may be somebody might gain one or two things.
I,my wife and my 2children got to lagos on Tuesday night and we decided to sleep in the car where we parked at NAPEX due to some my financial crunchness...The mosquiteos there were Kings of mosquitoes but despite the fact that it wasn't convinient,i was busy saying some prayers.
I was the No2 on the queue,and we were all told to open evry sealed envelope,no phone,no mirror,and things like that must be taken in...but one of the security one was suppose to allow us in rejected my wife's passort photograph,and i begin to feel somehow that we have not started anything yet and we have been encouter problems,but i still keep praying within me... so we had to leave the queue and went to make another passport. When we got back,we were the 2to the last on the queue. we finally got in and a tally was given to us numberd DV*9... paid $400 at the counter and balance of $ 25 was given back to me....we went to sit down our number was called at window 12 which is upstairs, we got there and met an Igbo woman who was not welcoming at-all...she requested for my birth certificate,mariage certificate,SSCE,OND,HND,envelope in the medical result and our international passports....she only requested for my wife and children birth certificates...and my sponsors documents which were not completed,but i was very brave that NOTHING DEY HAPPEN".she asked me to go and sit downstairs.
Our number on the tally was called agian at window E,we went there and the OYIBO woman swore an oath and took our finger prints.
We couldn't find seat to sit,so we had to stand while we carried our babies...Can you imagine all the stress? The lady security who was afterthe stair case was very rude...but i was not moved by her rudeness...later a security guy got spaces for us upstairs to sit....and we went up to sit.
We made friendship witha young couple,but have no kid yet...they are older than us but i gave birth early cos am still at my 20's....This couple were called before us at window 12 and after about 13minutes interview al long letter was given a letter,they guy's face was full of smile and somethings whisper to my heart that they've "GOT IT"... He came to shake me with smile and said "we got it"
A guy whose wife is pregnant was called at window 9,and he was asked the following questions:
Q:Where were your born?
A:Ebute Metta
Q:where?
A: Lagos.
Q:When did you write your SSCE?
A:JUNE 2006
Q:What is Commerce?
AI didn't hear what he said.
Q:tell me something about Biology?
A:I don't like Biology as a subject.
Q:how come you score C6?
A: It's God..
and later the interviewer stood from his seat and came back about 4minutes,and said that " YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ACQUIRE THE VISA UNDER THE DIVERSITY LAW" and gave a letter to the guy with their 2internation passports.
I fell so bad about that situation...and some other people for Invitations and school stuffs were called too...
At about 20minutes,my number was called by the same interviewer...My babies were already sleeping,i caried one and my wife one...when we got to the window,the guy told us that my wife should go and sit down with the kids...I took the documents from her...these are the questions and the answers i gave in return.
Q:When were you born?
A:Oct.3rd 197*
A:**** Osun State.
Q:You are serving in Osun State?
A:No,i have served,and i served at NIger state.
Q:I thought they give very married persons excemption?
A:No,the exception is meant for married women only.
Q:When was your second child born?
A:Oct **** 2006
Q:Did you attend unversity or Ploythechnic?what did you study?
A: I attended Polythechnic. and i studied Accounting.
Q:What was the title of your OND project? Where?Do your know the owner?A:Cost pricing in a Manufacturing company.Osun state..He's my brother's friend.
Q:when did you meet your wife?
A: Aril 4*****
Q:Really?how do you remember the date?
A:yes,cos she dare to me and i can't just forget everything about our meeting...is day is always a memorable day in my heart.....
And he become more interesting and sat properly, laughing!
Q:Where did you meet?
A:we met in a public bus..
He started smiling and continued
Q:Where were you going? Tell me more about your meeting?
A: Well,i was going on a visit to my best friend who works in Ekiti state and was already in the bus,she was going to see her grandmother,i sat beside her in the front seat and i launched a conversation that grabbed her attention...that is how we met...and becos there was GSM then i had to follow her to where she was going...
The Interwer laughed again and sked what about your best frind you were originally going to...
I answered that because i knew i will still see him..i should not let this beautiful damsel escaped...he laughed again and by this time we were talking very loud..and everybody was just lauging..cos i was very confident.
The interviewers are very intelligent,be careful of what to say but i will implore everybody to say the truth...It's Better to say the Truth.
He rolled back his seat and was talking another white girl on the computer....suddenly,he turned back his seat to me again and asked me my first child's date of birth...and i told him.... and the last question was..
Q:What is your matric number?
A:99/fms/acc/******
He picked up all our passport and started typing infomation to the computer... and later gave me a letter and told me congratulations!
That was my experience i hope by now you must have gained one or more things...
Hope that it will be well with other people who are waiting to go for thier interview...
I will Stay in touch even if i get the God's own country i shall still be one of the family.
Thanks And God's Favour for all!
BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

congratulations

Hello Everyone here,this is mrunique4ril again,It's always good to be here and i really appreciated people here in the Forum...we are truly "ONE FAMILY" Thank God for internet!
Well i attanded my interview yesterday and i wish to share my experience with people here may be somebody might gain one or two things.
I,my wife and my 2children got to lagos on Tuesday night and we decided to sleep in the car where we parked at NAPEX due to some my financial crunchness...The mosquiteos there were Kings of mosquitoes but despite the fact that it wasn't convinient,i was busy saying some prayers.
I was the No2 on the queue,and we were all told to open evry sealed envelope,no phone,no mirror,and things like that must be taken in...but one of the security one was suppose to allow us in rejected my wife's passort photograph,and i begin to feel somehow that we have not started anything yet and we have been encouter problems,but i still keep praying within me... so we had to leave the queue and went to make another passport. When we got back,we were the 2to the last on the queue. we finally got in and a tally was given to us numberd DV*9... paid $400 at the counter and balance of $ 25 was given back to me....we went to sit down our number was called at window 12 which is upstairs, we got there and met an Igbo woman who was not welcoming at-all...she requested for my birth certificate,mariage certificate,SSCE,OND,HND,envelope in the medical result and our international passports....she only requested for my wife and children birth certificates...and my sponsors documents which were not completed,but i was very brave that NOTHING DEY HAPPEN".she asked me to go and sit downstairs.
Our number on the tally was called agian at window E,we went there and the OYIBO woman swore an oath and took our finger prints.
We couldn't find seat to sit,so we had to stand while we carried our babies...Can you imagine all the stress? The lady security who was afterthe stair case was very rude...but i was not moved by her rudeness...later a security guy got spaces for us upstairs to sit....and we went up to sit.
We made friendship witha young couple,but have no kid yet...they are older than us but i gave birth early cos am still at my 20's....This couple were called before us at window 12 and after about 13minutes interview al long letter was given a letter,they guy's face was full of smile and somethings whisper to my heart that they've "GOT IT"... He came to shake me with smile and said "we got it"
A guy whose wife is pregnant was called at window 9,and he was asked the following questions:
and later the interviewer stood from his seat and came back about 4minutes,and said that " YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ACQUIRE THE VISA UNDER THE DIVERSITY LAW" and gave a letter to the guy with their 2internation passports.
I fell so bad about that situation...and some other people for Invitations and school stuffs were called too...
At about 20minutes,my number was called by the same interviewer...My babies were already sleeping,i caried one and my wife one...when we got to the window,the guy told us that my wife should go and sit down with the kids...I took the documents from her...these are the questions and the answers i gave in return.
Q:What was the title of your OND project? Where?Do your know the owner?A:Cost pricing in a Manufacturing company.Osun state..He's my brother's friend.
A:yes,cos she dare to me and i can't just forget everything about our meeting...is day is always a memorable day in my heart.....
A: Well,i was going on a visit to my best friend who works in Ekiti state and was already in the bus,she was going to see her grandmother,i sat beside her in the front seat and i launched a conversation that grabbed her attention...that is how we met...and becos there was GSM then i had to follow her to where she was going...
The Interwer laughed again and sked what about your best frind you were originally going to...
I answered that because i knew i will still see him..i should not let this beautiful damsel escaped...he laughed again and by this time we were talking very loud..and everybody was just lauging..cos i was very confident.
The interviewers are very intelligent,be careful of what to say but i will implore everybody to say the truth...It's Better to say the Truth.
He rolled back his seat and was talking another white girl on the computer....suddenly,he turned back his seat to me again and asked me my first child's date of birth...and i told him.... and the last question was..
He picked up all our passport and started typing infomation to the computer... and later gave me a letter and told me congratulations!
Hope that it will be well with other people who are waiting to go for thier interview...
I will Stay in touch even if i get the God's own country i shall still be one of the family.
BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
congratulations.....the way u actually met ur wife is truely romantic..thanks for the experience u shared its really beautiful...we're highly favoured in this forum in jesus name.:cool:

BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congratulations,that was a detailed experience u gave in here. Thank u.

BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

CONGRATS MAN!
i really felt bad about the guy, but we should kep praying for favour of God.
once again congrats!

BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee![/QUOTE]

Daddy says there shall be no barren in the land, again my people see what daddy has done for one of us. he will surely do it for us all in Jesus Name Amen.

Congratulations man, am really happy for you:D , its not that the interview is that easy but for the fact that our Daddy has perfected it all even b4 u went there is a miracle and he will do it for us all too. Amen

TO Mrunique4ril,

Wow!!!! wonderful story. This is God. You captivated your interviewer. That was God's favour speaking on your behlaf. He or She was just interested in your relationship [lol] Congratulations man!! I feel so sorry for the couple that was rejected and I don't understand if the reason why they were rejected was because he didn't know anything about biology.
I thank God for this forum ohhhh, Men looks like i have to do some jackings before the interview.

congratz

BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

wa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was so nice and interesting, the good lord has planned it, congratz at least the mosquito bites were not in vain

To Mrunique4ril, But u tired oh!! having to sleep in the car with the kids. It must have been so stressful for you and the kids. WEll thank God at the end it was worth the stress. What was the reason why ur wife's picture was rejected? any particular reason????

got the visa.

hi everyone. i am so sorry for the long silence. it was partly due to work,also to the fact that i have very little to contribute because we have some admirable consultant in the house and lastly because i wanted my next post to be that i got the visa.;)

thanks a lot everybody.u can mail me anytime u have a question(s). i love u all although we haven't met. God will give us long life and good health to enjoy this extraordinary favor. take care all. thanks adebayo, wld, jrcies and everybody.:D :D ;)

BYEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congrats and thanks for the detailed updates on your interview

Hi Guys,
I just want to say that i missed you all and that i kept praying that every one in this forum will share good testimonies in Jesus. I am in Minneapolis in USA now and i have an interview to attend today pls keep the spirit alive and pray for my success too. LOve you all and we all shall meet ourselves here in America in Jesus name Amen. Congratulations to those that have got their interview through .
Mauriceeta

congratz

hi everyone. i am so sorry for the long silence. it was partly due to work,also to the fact that i have very little to contribute because we have some admirable consultant in the house and lastly because i wanted my next post to be that i got the visa.;)

thanks a lot everybody.u can mail me anytime u have a question(s). i love u all although we haven't met. God will give us long life and good health to enjoy this extraordinary favor. take care all. thanks adebayo, wld, jrcies and everybody.:D :D ;)

baba agba,
congratulations to you.
but the agrrement is not to step aside, if we all go away after picking up our visas, this forum will thin-out and die a natural death, i feel u should contribute more to the forum now, because as u can see new people are coming into the forum and need answers to some sensitive question which u may be in a position to give details to having gone through the process.
i hope u will agree with me
thanks