• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi Mikabubakar,

You don't need to do waec verification if you have your original waec certificate.
If you don't have your original certificate or it's missing, then you can go to waec office for result verification.
But if you feel you want to still go and do it, then you can but like Adebayo said, Please if you can, Go back and read from page 30 of this thread down to the last page. it will help you.
U'll gain alot of info especially info that concerns your interview.

Hi houx

Hi houx,
Just to say hi to all in da houx, How are you doing? hope cool sha!
All with high case no. How is the waiting game going? I know its not easy but we just have to keep ourselves together and let the encouraging words continue to flow in da houx.
How do you feel about all the Election's result? well no matter how sha God w'll continue to help out.

To those who w'll be having their interview this month - Blessing and favor await you.
Helooooooooooooooooooooo my brothers and sisters in da houx.

Prayer for the Day
Dear Heavenly Father,I thank You for the godly men and women that you put me under in my life to teach me Your ways and learn a submissive spirit. Lord, I desire to always walk in submission, and not yield to the temptation of wanting my way. Lord, I know at times, that I may be right about something, but Lord, help me to maintain a submissive spirit while discussing those kinds of issues. Deliver me from pride and anger. May the issues be resolved by You having Your way and not Betty's way or the other person's way. May You always be glorified in my workplace, home and everywhere that I find myself. I ask in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Scam

Hi HOuse,

Please there's this person called Siomery that has been posting some stuff in every thread about "welcome to America Package" I was so disgusted when i read this and found out he's been posting this in every forum here, under immigration portal asking for some form of payment for u to come to america.
WE have to be very careful about the kind of info we recieve and I thank God we are well informed in this house and cannot be deceived by anyone, only if we are greedy which i can bet on that we are not. Pleaseeeeeee incase you come across this package bullshit, disregard.
We all know that getting the lottery is free and all u need to pay for his ur visa fee and u don't need any agency to get your visa for you. well i don't need to say so much, we have examples in the house of plp that have gone for their own interview and are now in america. am sure the guy knows we are well informed so he hasn't posted his lies here. so please guys be careful.
I jsut felt i shd let you all know. I got so upset when i logged into modest forum for "dv 2008 winners from Nigeria" and found out that the guy had posted thesame thing in this forum. I notice he picks new forum and then sends his post meaning he has an agenda.
I am happy that he was rebuked in some thread

Thank U

Scam

Hi HOuse,

Please there's this person called Siomery that has been posting some stuff in every thread about "welcome to America Package" I was so disgusted when i read this and found out he's been posting this in every forum here, under immigration portal asking for some form of payment for u to come to america.
WE have to be very careful about the kind of info we recieve and I thank God we are well informed in this house and cannot be deceived by anyone, only if we are greedy which i can bet on that we are not. Pleaseeeeeee incase you come across this package bullshit, disregard.
We all know that getting the lottery is free and all u need to pay for his ur visa fee and u don't need any agency to get your visa for you. well i don't need to say so much, we have examples in the house of plp that have gone for their own interview and are now in america. am sure the guy knows we are well informed so he hasn't posted his lies here. so please guys be careful.
I jsut felt i shd let you all know. I got so upset when i logged into modest forum for "dv 2008 winners from Nigeria" and found out that the guy had posted thesame thing in this forum. I notice he picks new forum and then sends his post meaning he has an agenda.

Thank u MamaJ. We are use to people like that, so I dont think he will get any of us from the big house. I am sure that right now some of the big house member can even advise a US attorney of Immigration on this visa stuff.

So dont worry!

outcome from d embasy

hi guys,i was at the embasy yesterday to get my back up letter.the consolar offiser asked me if i wanted to shift the date(may 24th) and i told him no...dat i needed a letter so i can carry on wit my medic....fortunately i was given 2documents i.e d police & medic stuff ..i met lot of guys in my situation and even situation worse than mine...but the good news is that, no matter the date kcc has scheduled 4u, u can alway reschedule d date...i met guys that even missed their interviews based on the time they got their 2nd package.. a different date was set 4them...so guys if ur date is not convinient u can always reschedule but b wise about it...if u want to reschedule, it's start by 11am...i hope this help...God bless u all

cestmoi
11***
got back up letter from d embassy
interview date: may 24th

Interview

hi guys,i was at the embasy yesterday to get my back up letter.the consolar offiser asked me if i wanted to shift the date(may 24th) and i told him no...dat i needed a letter so i can carry on wit my medic....fortunately i was given 2documents i.e d police & medic stuff ..i met lot of guys in my situation and even situation worse than mine...but the good news is that, no matter the date kcc has scheduled 4u, u can alway reschedule d date...i met guys that even missed their interviews based on the time they got their 2nd package.. a different date was set 4them...so guys if ur date is not convinient u can always reschedule but b wise about it...if u want to reschedule, it's start by 11am...i hope this help...God bless u all

cestmoi
11***
got back up letter from d embassy
interview date: may 24th

it is good that we have all information reqiured and we will not miss our interview date due to lateness of 2nd package, pls if you have to re-schedule ur interview, i will advice that you shift backwards instead of forward, i hope you will all agree with me

my in-law

Scam

Hi HOuse,

thank you for ur observation, we are actually here to call each others attention to sensitive issues like this,
big up

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam

Hi HOuse,

Don't mind him, we are all well informed in this Forum, so, i don't think anyone should fall to his trap. Tanx for opening our eyes to that.

hi, my people in d house men i want somebody 2 tell me maybe will dt are in high case no,like 28*** will be call 4 interview co's i dey fair oooooo

Thank you Cestmoi for your info but men!!!!!! it's wiser to honour your first interview.
I hope all these reschduling of interviews won't slow down the pace for Nigeria since so many plp are missing their interview dates. No wonder some days only 6 dVs were interviewed.
Anyway I am confident in God that we all would be interviewed.

Great FORUMITES!!! Successful CP

Great FORUMITES!!!
I’m very sorry for my long absence from the forum, it’s just that since I received the 2nd NL I have been running around to get some money for the processing for two i.e. Passports, Medical tests and Police reports plus the $375 at the interview even some documents are not left out. I was busy at the NPC office on Wednesday 18th to make sure that I collected my Attestation of Birth on that day. I give glory to Almighty Allah that all the pains and the agonies I passed thru was not in vain. It’s my pleasure to announce to the forum that my INTERVIEW WAS SUCCESSFUL.

MY EXPERIENCE
We arrived at the embassy at about 6:45am and some touts told us that we need to take passport with one ear that it will be required of us. I did not mind them as instructed by one of the forum member. (Pls do not mind them also; it’s just an avenue to extract some money from you) Go there with your normal two-ear passport as those people that presented one-eared passport were turned back. Anyway we joined the queue, at about 8:20am the check in started I was tagged DV15 and went into lobby where we met sea of heads. I paid the $375 then move on to turn in my documents and that of my wife. The passport we send with the forms last year was returned to us and collected two new ones, the new forms were not taken. Later we did oath taking and finger printing then the waiting game started. While waiting for my turn, A DV guy was disqualified on the ground that the name and birth date he gave on the form is diff from the one used to play the lottery. An IV guy was also sent packing cause he presented a fake divorce paper of his parents (the consular officer said that they have investigated the document and could find a copy of it at the acclaimed high court there4 the guy lied that his parent were separated) some were successful and given letter for visa pickup while some other successful ones were pending cause their medical results are not ready. At about 1:40pm my was number called. Questions ask were:

Full name,
Date of birth,
Place of birth,
High school attended,
University attended,
How many times did I sat 4 waec,
What are my results on each occasion?
The subject that I obtain the highest grade on each occasion,
My matric no.,
Degree obtained, some of the courses did in Uni,
Project title,
What inform the choice of project title?
Year graduated,
What did you do in your service year?
Where did your met my wife,
What course did your wife study?
Is she working?
How did you met your wife,
When did you propose to her?
What is your wife date of birth?
When did you marry?
Did you have any child?
Let me see your pictures,
What about your parents,
What about your wife parents,
Who is your sponsor?
What is the relationship with your sponsor?

Next he congratulates me and gave me a paper that I should come and pickup our visa in a month’s time. He did not ask my wife any question. Please note that no two interviews are the same; questions ask are based on information filled on the forms b/4 and the documents submitted. Go thru your submitted info very well and try to master them.

Anyway, I’m continuing to hustle for my visa fee sha, I wish everybody successful interview.

Thank you
doubledroy

Great FORUMITES!!!
I’m very sorry for my long absence from the forum, it’s just that since I received the 2nd NL I have been running around to get some money for the processing for two i.e. Passports, Medical tests and Police reports plus the $375 at the interview even some documents are not left out. I was busy at the NPC office on Wednesday 18th to make sure that I collected my Attestation of Birth on that day. I give glory to Almighty Allah that all the pains and the agonies I passed thru was not in vain. It’s my pleasure to announce to the forum that my INTERVIEW WAS SUCCESSFUL.

MY EXPERIENCE
We arrived at the embassy at about 6:45am and some touts told us that we need to take passport with one ear that it will be required of us. I did not mind them as instructed by one of the forum member. (Pls do not mind them also; it’s just an avenue to extract some money from you) Go there with your normal two-ear passport as those people that presented one-eared passport were turned back. Anyway we joined the queue, at about 8:20am the check in started I was tagged DV15 and went into lobby where we met sea of heads. I paid the $375 then move on to turn in my documents and that of my wife. The passport we send with the forms last year was returned to us and collected two new ones, the new forms were not taken. Later we did oath taking and finger printing then the waiting game started. While waiting for my turn, A DV guy was disqualified on the ground that the name and birth date he gave on the form is diff from the one used to play the lottery. An IV guy was also sent packing cause he presented a fake divorce paper of his parents (the consular officer said that they have investigated the document and could find a copy of it at the acclaimed high court there4 the guy lied that his parent were separated) some were successful and given letter for visa pickup while some other successful ones were pending cause their medical results are not ready. At about 1:40pm my was number called. Questions ask were:

Full name,
Date of birth,
Place of birth,
High school attended,
University attended,
My matric no.,
Project title,
Year graduated,
Is she working?
When did you marry?
Did you have any child?
What about your parents,
Who is your sponsor?

Next he congratulates me and gave me a paper that I should come and pickup our visa in a month’s time. He did not ask my wife any question. Please note that no two interviews are the same; questions ask are based on information filled on the forms b/4 and the documents submitted. Go thru your submitted info very well and try to master them.

Anyway, I’m continuing to hustle for my visa fee sha, I wish everybody successful interview.

Thank you
doubledroy

Am short of words, My poeple see what our God has done for us again, infact with all these testimonies trooping in now, i am very positive that no one of us will be disqualified in Jesus name. This is a great news.

doubledroy am very happy for you and your family, congrats man:D .

To Doubledroy

Congratulations Man!!!! your experience is so cool!!!!! God has truly favoured everbody in this forum. We'll all get there.
I need some answers from ya;

[1] Where do i find NPC in lagos [address]

[2] How long did it take before you could get your birth certificate and

[3] How much did u pay for the birth certificate

Good one there

wow!!!!!!! that is so very kool! doubledroy im really happy for you.i must say you guys that come back to give us some insight on your experiences at the embassy are the onse holding the light of our desire and belief to go in there and come out succesful,in the end i pray we all come out succeful.thanx for raising the issue of touts up.its always good to ask questions,before now nobody had said anything about touts and their antics but we ahve a clearer view of their activities and what the best attitude towards them should be like. several times while going through the forum i have come across this passport with one ear showing issue but no one addressed it.so i guess now it isnt necessary toi snap one.
something was mentioned about passports returned to the applicant .can u please explain this and should i snap a new passport or should i take the remainder of the initial passport sent to them in the first forms.
Meanawhile,how for modest when u dey go embassy?u don try make them give u the thing make u waka.take care all and congrats on ur new president.

STANN
STILL WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

congratz

Great FORUMITES!!!

MY EXPERIENCE

Full name,
Date of birth,
Place of birth,
High school attended,
University attended,
My matric no.,
Project title,
Year graduated,
Is she working?
When did you marry?
Did you have any child?
What about your parents,
Who is your sponsor?

Thank you
doubledroy

congtratz,
this looks simple but very great, the good Lord is wonderful.
I wish you success in ur husling, you shall be greatly favoured

Interview

wow!!!!!!! that is so very kool! doubledroy im really happy for you.i must say you guys that come back to give us some insight on your experiences at the embassy are the onse holding the light of our desire and belief to go in there and come out succesful,in the end i pray we all come out succeful.thanx for raising the issue of touts up.its always good to ask questions,before now nobody had said anything about touts and their antics but we ahve a clearer view of their activities and what the best attitude towards them should be like. several times while going through the forum i have come across this passport with one ear showing issue but no one addressed it.so i guess now it isnt necessary toi snap one.
something was mentioned about passports returned to the applicant .can u please explain this and should i snap a new passport or should i take the remainder of the initial passport sent to them in the first forms.
Meanawhile,how for modest when u dey go embassy?u don try make them give u the thing make u waka.take care all and congrats on ur new president.

STANN
STILL WAITING FOR THE BIG LEAP

my number is current for june, i have not confirmed the date, i sent a mail to kcc and they replied the next day stating that they have forwarded my case to the embassy, so i have to contact the embassy.

The high case issue will be resolved in Jesus name, if you look at the post the Jcries did you will find all the numbers will be current sooner than you expected.
To everybody, as believers of the word, we all know that God will not start what he cannot finish, he has started this and He will finish. Be Strong in ur Faith

Important Warning - Not A Joke

This is very true we just received something about this from AT& T about our work computers. don't open any strange emails!
ever.
: IMPORTANT WARNING - NOT A JOKE
I M P O R T A N T
W A R N I NG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on.

This information arrived this morning, Direct from both
Microsoft and Norton.

Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet.

You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail with a Power Point
presentation " Life is Beautiful "
If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,
and delete it immediately.

If you open this file, a message will appear on your screen saying:

"It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful."

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC,
And the person who sent i! t to yo u will gain access to your name,
e-mail and pa! ssword.< BR>
This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afte rnoon.
AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the anti virus
software's are not capable of destroying it.

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself "life owner.

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS,
And ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!

it is good that we have all information reqiured and we will not miss our interview date due to lateness of 2nd package, pls if you have to re-schedule ur interview, i will advice that you shift backwards instead of forward, i hope you will all agree with me
hello how is everybody doing.is it possible to move farward ur interview date