• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Thank you all

You guys are amazing and am so glad am part of this forum. I feel so good now:D alot better. I will surely get this visa and so also will every other person. I see the high case number thing as a blessing in disguise. Thank you Modest, Adey, Shelnkid, Sinxexworldwide, Adebayo, Victor and Megiano you don't know how much that november dv 06 stuff made me smile;) . Godbless you all:) .
TO mrunique4ril, i totally agree with what Modest, so just go along will all he has said concerning your sponsor and make sure after your interview u come back to the house.

you are the lady!

You guys are amazing and am so glad am part of this forum. I feel so good now:D alot better. I will surely get this visa and so also will every other person. I see the high case number thing as a blessing in disguise. Thank you Modest, Adey, Shelnkid, Sinxexworldwide, Adebayo, Victor and Megiano you don't know how much that november dv 06 stuff made me smile;) . Godbless you all:) .
TO mrunique4ril, i totally agree with what Modest, so just go along will all he has said concerning your sponsor and make sure after your interview u come back to the house.

wa ohhhhh, you need to see how happy i am, yes that is the spirit, The Lord is with us, so we would not have to fear, meeeeeeeeeen, am so happy for ur high spirit, it is encouraging you know.
how abuja.

There is a good news. PDP just won election in Niger and lake Chad

hi, people in d house i'm new born baby in ds forum when should i be expecting my interveiw cause i'm among high case no 28*** and can some tell me what NL mean 2nd letter not yet receive.

hi, people in d house i'm new born baby in ds forum when should i be expecting my interveiw cause i'm among high case no 28*** and can some tell me what NL mean 2nd letter not yet receive.

wa ohhhhh, you need to see how happy i am, yes that is the spirit, The Lord is with us, so we would not have to fear, meeeeeeeeeen, am so happy for ur high spirit, it is encouraging you know.
how abuja.

There is a good news. PDP just won election in Niger and lake Chad

Modest, Honestly am taking this thing personal and i will take it to Daddy in prayers, i know he will hear my cry on behalf of everyone in this forum, i will not relient until miracles happens to us all. Thank you.

You have my full support

Modest, Honestly am taking this thing personal and i will take it to Daddy in prayers, i know he will hear my cry on behalf of everyone in this forum, i will not relient until miracles happens to us all. Thank you.

Pastor I support you full time, And know what, God has a plan. He will hear our prayers and am sure He wants us to pray more, I have also been praying, because the high case thing moved me to tears, and i know that our Redeemer liveth, by the grace of God we shall give a very good testimonies.

Pastor, pls help me announce to jcries and so many others to come back to the house

Pastor I support you full time, And know what, God has a plan. He will hear our prayers and am sure He wants us to pray more, I have also been praying, because the high case thing moved me to tears, and i know that our Redeemer liveth, by the grace of God we shall give a very good testimonies.

Pastor, pls help me announce to jcries and so many others to come back to the house

jcries! jcries!! jcries!!! how many times did i call you? b4 d count of 3 if you don't come out i will come and bring you out of that ur hideout, u hear me so?

Seriously, does anyone know jcries's house?:D we need to send critical rescue or AA rescue to her. come out come out the house needs uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hi,
I also joined the house recently.NL means notification letter ie the 1st letter you received telling you about winning DV2007.2nd letter is the letter sent to you when you have been scheduled for an interview detailing date etc.
No one can say exactly when each person is going to have their interview, but taking a look at the visa bulletin each month can help.High case number or no high case number, we will all be current before the deadline...AMEN.
I hope this helps walawest2000, welcome on board.

Hi everyone, i like the positive spirit in the house its all so encouraging.
I have a few questions for the house:
1) Does your sponsor have to be a US citizen? and what documents would I need from the sponsor ?
2) What other documents will I need to get ready before the interview?
Thanks a lot and God bless

princessmax

Hi everyone, i like the positive spirit in the house its all so encouraging.
I have a few questions for the house:
1) Does your sponsor have to be a US citizen? and what documents would I need from the sponsor ?
2) What other documents will I need to get ready before the interview?
Thanks a lot and God bless

your sponsor must not only be a citizen but must be currently living in the states.
but if you are single you may only provide s a statement of only 10,000usd

for ur other question pls take this thread from pg 50 till current

Jrcies,where are u,u are keeping mute,why?

I am well and Ok guys.It will interest you to know that my daily dosage is incomplete without surfing through the forum, as I do this 24/7 i.e, Night,Day, Noon.
Moreso, we have a lot of competent immigration lawyers in the house that are capable of handling / tackling issues whereby making me somehow irrelevant :D
As I get here most of time and find out that most questions has been answered already...in such case what do I do? nothing than to keep mute as Adey has rightly said.
I think all of us should consider taking up a new job as an immigration lawyer when we get to the states as I see us doing well in this field :D

i need u to say something as regard the bulletin,i want to hear ur view on these.i gain more confidence when i hear u talking,pls dont be far from these forum bicos ur contribution is highly appreciated.

I know the progression of the case numbers has been slower than many of us ever anticipated for and that is driving alot of us in.... :mad:
To be honest with you guys, I still see light at the end of the tunnel.
Check this out, the Dv fiscal year started in October with 1600, then 1200 or so, I think there was a time where 300 ONLY was added.
Then suddenly, the numbers began to pick up again ,to 1000 plus, then guys this month, 2225 c'mon, to me it's a great improvement...I know we expect much but hey...that's the way it works.

Don't forget AF is around 27,000 plus which is a plus for those of us with high case numbers.
Like Adey rightly said,while we are still in the waiting game let use the opportunity to tidy up our documents as I see we all been interviewed, the facts are there to show for... so guys get a grip and relax!!!

Like Victor said, it is not over until it is over (Sep 07). He who has started the good work is perfecting it now!!!
Don't loose your faith guys, it is too late to do so...

Last edited by a moderator:
jcries! jcries!! jcries!!! how many times did i call you? b4 d count of 3 if you don't come out i will come and bring you out of that ur hideout, u hear me so?

Seriously, does anyone know jcries's house?:D we need to send critical rescue or AA rescue to her. come out come out the house needs uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ok!!! guys here I am,it has not gottin to that,I no go hidings oo!!! I still dey "KAMPE" I just go more spiritual so as to accelerate the progression of the case numbers.
GOD says, He has done it....CHIKENAH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks guys for asking after me, I appreciate...I am BACK!!!

hi everyone

hello everybody...i mailed KCC last week askin 'bout d status of my case and they replied 5days later tellin me an interview has been scheduled 4my case on the 24 of may....& also, dat a notification was sent on march 16 (wow!! dats a month ago) ... if i hav any futhrer question i should forward it 2d embassy in lagos(where my interview is takin place)...... well i'm still waitin for d second letter......and i'll recieve it in jesus name(Amen)....
guys, i hope everyone still keeps the 3rd friday of every 3week in mind...lets use this opportunity 2pray for Nigeria....
sorry i've been a way 4too long....still preparin 4my CCNA certification.
God bless us all(Amen)

cestmoi
AF11***
anxiously watin 4 2nd package

hello everybody...i mailed KCC last week askin 'bout d status of my case and they replied 5days later tellin me an interview has been scheduled 4my case on the 24 of may....& also, dat a notification was sent on march 16 (wow!! dats a month ago) ... if i hav any futhrer question i should forward it 2d embassy in lagos(where my interview is takin place)...... well i'm still waitin for d second letter......and i'll recieve it in jesus name(Amen)....
guys, i hope everyone still keeps the 3rd friday of every 3week in mind...lets use this opportunity 2pray for Nigeria....
God bless us all(Amen)

cestmoi
AF11***

U are welcome back on board.Its good news that ur interview has been scheduled.Please make haste to contact the US Embassy.You may even have to collect ur second package by hand at the embassy if its not getting to ur box arly enough.I will advise that u do that so that u can start ur Medicals soonest(u know the results according to posts on the forum takes lke 3 weeks to be ready).You dont want to take chances.Do u?

Best of luck.

God bless us all(Amen)

cestmoi
AF11***

Hi Cestmoi,

If you live in Lagos, I suggest you print out the letter from KCC, take it to the embassy and show them so that they can give you a letter to take to kamorass hospital for the medical test while u wait for the 2nd package to come.
Remember it takes about a month for your result to be ready and ur interview is on the 24 of May. You really don't have time. It's best you go do your medical test so that it will be ready before your the 24t.
That's what i think.

Hi everyone am realy sorry 4 not making a post stil non, due to wat's going in my way! am non in atlanta GA. so my try to make think. there is no internet at my place, non am just useing my fone to get to net. pls if u have angthing to ask pls e-mail me biiyoo7@yahoo.com or call me 1770885394- or anything to help out 4m . ayodele ayobiyi a