Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

Thanks everyone for your reply. I took the infopass appointment & they told me that my name has been submitted for an FBI name chaeck & that can take anywhere from a couple of months to years. He just asked me to come back in 3 - 6 months if I haven't heard from them. Anyone has had this done before - Is there anyway to know or expedite this?

Congratulations to all fellow Colorodans that became citizens recently !!

For everyone that is making a copy of natz certificate before submitting for passport application - you are doing a very good thing. As you can see from my post here, we got our passport books back within about a week (even with regular processing) but so far it have been over 2 weeks and we still haven't got the natz certificates back. I sure hope they are not lost ... but fortunately we had kept photocopies before submitting.

Good luck to everyone waiting at various stages !

I know! If they can provide photographers to those who don't have photos for their passport applications, how hard is it to have a copy machine there? or a scanner/printer combo if a copier is way too bulky? Mind-boggling.

Congratulations to all fellow Colorodans that became citizens recently !!

For everyone that is making a copy of natz certificate before submitting for passport application - you are doing a very good thing. As you can see from my post here, we got our passport books back within about a week (even with regular processing) but so far it have been over 2 weeks and we still haven't got the natz certificates back. I sure hope they are not lost ... but fortunately we had kept photocopies before submitting.

Good luck to everyone waiting at various stages !

Denver Timeline

Hi Young,

You are right on target - We both have very similar timelines & have not heard back from USCIS yet. If you haven't had your infopass apptmt yet, can you ask them if they have any official process to expedite the FBI name check ( I am assuming that they'll tell you the same thing). Can we proactively provide any documentation, which will helpl the process.
From what I have read so far on forums, I haven't found any official process - people have tried various ways to expedite it with varying success rate - some hit some miss.

Good luck

Ashish's Timeline
waiting.............

For a traffic viloation (speeding ticket) I appeared at the court, payed fine, around $120. I did not mention this in my N400. I will have interview soon. Do I need to get some documents from the court, and keep with me at the interview? What kind of documentation? Any thoughts?

oath ceremony

I had the interview on Aug. 26 and received oath letter today. It will be at Civic center park on Sept. 16. I will be able to vote on Nov. 4!

X

Finally after almost two months of waiting

My wife will be at her Oath Ceremony at The denver Civic Center Sept 16, she had her interview July 14.

I just cleared my interview. All went well. He told, I will be scheduled for the Sept 23 rd Oath. Thanks for all the info.

Still I did not get my Oath letter. At the interview IO told me he will schedule me at the Sept 23rd Oath ceremony.

How can I know my oath date?

Still I did not get my Oath letter. At the interview IO told me he will schedule me at the Sept 23rd Oath ceremony.

How can I know my oath date?

Speak with an IO via phone or Infopass to find out if you have been scheduled yet.

Thanks Bobsmyth.

I got my Oath letter (N-445). It will be Sept 23rd Tuesday,11.45 AM at TEIKYO LORETTO HEIGHTS THERATER,

Had my oath today. Thanks everybody for the help. I was able to complete the process in 3 months time

N400 Send 06/16/2008
FP 7/11/2008
Interview 9/11/2208
Oath 9/23/2008

Once again thanks

Had my oath today. Thanks everybody for the help. I was able to complete the process in 3 months time

N400 Send 06/16/2008
FP 7/11/2008
Interview 9/11/2208
Oath 9/23/2008

Once again thanks

wow lightning fast - you finished everything within 100 days

congratulation on your amazing luck!

Congratuations for new citizens. Now you can truely call this land your home. I have a big question about the orth ceremony for you guys. Do you have to submit your greencard. Is there anyway you can keep it as a suvenier?

They took away our greencards at the ceremony. We didn't ask to keep it as I didn't think there was a choice ... but then again, we didn't care :p

Get my IL today and My interview is scheduled on Nov 28. My application is based on marrage with a US citizen. Did any one here go through the same process and have expereince to share with me.
By the way, Ashish, Are you still out there, and did you get your IL?

you would be better off to post your question on the main forum, because the tracker for Denver is very quite lately.

youngzhi,

I am still here. Just haven't had a chance to login for last couple of weeks. Its great to hear that you got your IL. I got mine too for Nov 17 - Do you mind listing all what we need to carry for the Interview? Mine is based on marriage as well.

Also, Do you think they are claering the security check backlog or did we just get the IL prior to that?

Good Luck for your Interview.

Get my IL today and My interview is scheduled on Nov 28. My application is based on marrage with a US citizen. Did any one here go through the same process and have expereince to share with me.
By the way, Ashish, Are you still out there, and did you get your IL?

Ashish's Timeline
Oct 5 2008 - Interview Letter received
Nov 17th 2008 - Interview (Passed) - 30 mins of wait and 30 mins of Interview. Was told that I'll receive the oath date within next 90 days

Does any one have any news why Denver DO is rescheduling interviews for the whole months of December?