Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

Hi,
My Naturalization Interview has beed conducted on January, 29 2009.
I was approved and the officer told me that the Oath ceremony will be scheduled within 90 days.

Any one knows when is the next ceremony in Denver?

Thank you.
I apprecate your concern.

Hi,
I was approved and the officer told me that the Oath ceremony will be scheduled within 90 days.

Any one knows when is the next ceremony in Denver?

Thank you.
I apprecate your concern.

Our system in NY is clogged. And so is some areas of AZ,TX, CA, FL, PA, and DC.
Nobody knows why some are OK and most are NOT OK.

This is a game they play and they do it very well.- Very interesting job they have at USCIS.- :mad:

Denver - Latest Oath waiting times

Hi everybody,

anyone from Denver DO waiting for oath? how slow or fast is the Oath scheduling process/times these days?

I did my interview on Feb 4 and I am expecting my Oath to happen at the beginning of April 09?? good guess or unlikely to happen that fast (2 months)

share your experience Please.

i live in denver, and for me it was not slow at all.
I did my interview on 01/29/2009
I got my letter for the oth ceremony one week later 02/05/2009
I am scheduled for 02/18/2009.

GOOD LUCK.

Oth ceremony

Hi,
I got my letter for the Oth Ceremony one week later 02/05/2009
Iam scheduled for the 02/18/2009
It was not slow at all.
good luck.

Denver Oath Time

Sounds promising

I see that, the schedule for Denver DO oath as follows

Wed 18-Feb-09
Wed 18-Mar-09
Wed 8-Apr-09
Wed 22-Apr-09

I'm hoping i will be on the 2nd one (wed march 09)
Good luck to every one.

Interviewed today...in and out in 10 mins. Only asked for my ID and Green Card...that was it, no other documents. Approved. Officer very friendly.

FYI, the Denver office is going to be closed for business from Mar 18 - Mar 31 as they move to a new location. (Centennial)

Friends

I am new to this thread. Just mailed my N-400 by certified mail and verified it reached. Yet to receive the return receipt. Checking account not debited yet.

Today, my check was cashed and a copy made available. But I could not find out if there was a receipt number hidden on the back of the returned check.

nsc030104, check link in my signature if you are interested in experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingerprinting notice received for self and spouse. Appointments on the same day, an hour apart.

Boy.. it feels awfully lonely out here.

Hello all,

I have received Yellow letter from USCIS. My letter says that I should bring my DL for the interview. They specifically mentioned that "Do not mail the documents". My online case status says as below.

I have completed my FP done on 12/1. I am confused now what to do. Do I need to wait for the Interview letter or take some action to send the documents again?

Your help is really appreciated.

----
On November 13, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

----

11/3/2009 -- Mailed
11/24/2009 -- YL received
12/1/2009 -- FP done

Never mind. That YL is confusing so many people, I found this after reading several immigration forums.

Online status has been updated to "Sent for standard interview". Should receive interview letter any time. It appears that following time durations are occurring for Denver N-400 applications.

Receipt date to FP date -- 25- 30 days
FP done to Interview date -- 40-60 days.

Please correct if it is a wrong assumption.

Good luck to nsc030104. We both are running 3 business days apart :)