Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

How did you know they are rescheduling the interview dates? I am scheduled to have my interview on Dec 2nd and I did not hear anything from USCIS about rescheduling.

You are luck! that is i can say.... i was scheduled for DEC 4, but de-scheduled due to unforeseen circumstance (that is uscis reason for canceling my appointment). I went to the DO for reason and they told me that they have de-scheduled most of December appointment.

Hi Faliqos,
sorry to hear that they rescheduled your appointment. I still did not hear anything from them. But I will keep you posted. Could you post your timeline? Here is mine

05/27/2008 N-400 Recieved by USCIS
06/12/2008 FP notice
06/24/2008 FP Appt Done
11/01/2008 Interview Letter Recieved
12/02/2008 Interview

Hello,
I had my interview yesterday and it went well. It took about 15 minutes and the interviewing officer told me that I have passed and that I should recieve the Oath Ceremony Letter within the next two months. Doesn't that sound like a long time? Any way, I thought I would put this out there and thank you Young for your wishes.

Hello moezhassan, Hello youngzhi3000

It seems we are the only people who are updating the news on this Denver DO thread.
My N-400 interview was suppose to happen today (dec 4), but back in October 08 I received the bad new that my interview has been cancelled. I’ve yet to receive the new interview letter…it looks like I wont receive one before January/February 2009

Hi Faliqos,
I just learnt from a friend in Florida that he received a letter similar to yours, about two weeks ago, indicating that his interview will be rescheduled. So, it is not just in Denver. Hopefully, you will get yours soon.

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and I am close to the end of my citizenship journey. I have not yet received my oath ceremony letter but I was told by my interviewing officer that it will be held in the week of January 19th. Does anyone know exactly when is the Oath Ceremony in January in Denver Colorado? I am currently living in South America and would like to arrange my trip.

Thank you for your help

N400 filed May 2008
Fingerprinting Oct 2, 2008
Interview Dec 2, 2008
Oath Ceremony Jan ??, 2008

Hello,
I also had my interview on Dec 2nd and still waiting for the oath ceremony. I was looking around and found out that there is an Oath ceremony scheduled to take place on Jan 21st. I hope that we both get our letters soon.

Hello,
I also had my interview on Dec 2nd and still waiting for the oath ceremony. I was looking around and found out that there is an Oath ceremony scheduled to take place on Jan 21st. I hope that we both get our letters soon.

Hi moezhassan,

how do you find out? did you called the oath ceremony center?

Moezhassan! That's cool. Did you go to USCIS satellite office in Denver? I went there.

During the interview I asked the officer about the possibilities of taking the Oath earlier and he said there was one scheduled in the week of 15th of December. Because of my travel concerns I had no choice but attend the ceremony on my regular scheduled date which is around 20th or 21st of January.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
I was actually just looking around online, and I stumpled into some information indicating that the Oath Ceremonies are taking place at a college called Teikyo Loretto Heights in Denver. So, I went directly to their website and found out the dates from their calendar. Go the following URL and look for "Upcoming Events" then "Calendar", you will see what I am talking about. BTW, I still did not get the letter from USCIS. And yes Tumee55, I did go to the Satellite office on Dec 2nd.

http://www.tlhu.edu/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
I was actually just looking around online, and I stumpled into some information indicating that the Oath Ceremonies are taking place at a college called Teikyo Loretto Heights in Denver. So, I went directly to their website and found out the dates from their calendar. Go the following URL and look for "Upcoming Events" then "Calendar", you will see what I am talking about. BTW, I still did not get the letter from USCIS. And yes Tumee55, I did go to the Satellite office on Dec 2nd.

http://www.tlhu.edu/

Thanks for the info moezhassan.

I was able to see all the booking made by uscis.

Moezshaan! I just called the officer who did my interview and he said they will be sending out Oath Ceremony letter very soon. He was able to confirm that I have been scheduled on Jan 21st. I hope you are there too. Thanks for the URL now I am 200% sure.

Cheers

tumee55

Congratulation tumee55. I hope to be there too. BTW, how can you contact your officer? Did he give you his number or is it posted somewhere. Also, I asked about an earlier oath ceremony, but my officer was not willing to do it. Any way, I wish you the best.

Congratulation tumee55. I hope to be there too. BTW, how can you contact your officer? Did he give you his number or is it posted somewhere. Also, I asked about an earlier oath ceremony, but my officer was not willing to do it. Any way, I wish you the best.

Moez, I right after my interview I asked the officer about the possibilities of taking Oath sooner due to my travel arrangements and the next day he called me and asked if I wanted to take it around 18th or 19th (i forgot) but it did not work out for me. Anyway, today I retrieved the voice message that officer had left on my cell phone by dialing my US cell number from south america and here it was "the msg with his contact info". I called him today and confirmed everything and thanked him. He was a very nice officer.

Good luck Moez! Hope you will get your letter in couple days!

Actually, I am not sure. It appears that they used to hold oath ceremonies in other venues such as the convention center and the King center in the Auraria campus, but I was not able to locate any recent oath ceremonies in these venues. Any way, are you expecting your oath ceremony as well Faliqos?