Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to find is through this thread when friends update or post their information.
Good luck.

Originally posted by javangulas
Is there any way to find out what date Delaware SESA is being processed...

Prevailing wages query

Any idea about what a prevailing wages query is ? What is the expected course of action and how long would a company/lawyer take to respond ?

I was told that a query to the above effect was raised as regards my case.

What are the prospects of a case not going through smoothly if such a query were raised ?

Thanks,
page

Re: Prevailing wages query

Page,

Don't worry about prevailing wages query. My company few of the cases also got the same type of query. They had to agree on raising the wages and readvertise for 20 days. This whole thing took extra 1 month or so. Once the lawyer get back to the SESA decision is taken in 2 weeks time.

All of there cases has been forwarded to Phily DOL. So don't worry and enjoy your weekend :)

Originally posted by pgae
Any idea about what a prevailing wages query is ? What is the expected course of action and how long would a company/lawyer take to respond ?

I was told that a query to the above effect was raised as regards my case.

What are the prospects of a case not going through smoothly if such a query were raised ?

Thanks,
page

Moved to Philly

Hi,

My attorney informed me that my case moved from Del--->Philly on 23rd Oct.

Kat

Re: Moved to Philly

Updated KAT999 info in to tracker ..So guys its clear known now they are working on Jan..
Originally posted by Kat999
Hi,

My attorney informed me that my case moved from Del--->Philly on 23rd Oct.

Kat

Just got a letter from my attorney indicating that my case has been forwarded to Philly DOL on Oct 23 2003.

my PD was: Jan 27 03.

Best of luck to everybody who is awaiting their approvals.

Thanks and see you there in PHILLY DOL thread.

indgc123

Need Advise

Hi Guys,

My previous employer denied to issue the experience letter, and I need this for further process,what do i need to do. Please advise.

Regards
Kat

My friend took from his ex company co-worker, saying that during such time to such time he was working as such and his duties are like that.

And for my friend since the company is no more, i gave letter saying that i worked with him during this period,and he was doing the job like that.
so try to get letter from the co-worker of previous employee.

Re: Need Advise

follow what porkodi said and don't forget to get it attested. And it generally, happens nothing to worry.

Krishna

Originally posted by Kat999
Hi Guys,

My previous employer denied to issue the experience letter, and I need this for further process,what do i need to do. Please advise.

Regards
Kat

Thanks a Million

porkodi & Krishna,

Thanks a Million guys, Desi companies are really taking us for a ride but Desi friends are really helping each other........thanks once again.

Regards
Kat

misuse of forum

Hi,
it looks some people want to utilize the forum To get employees
in the name of getting LC.
also Actively advertising for the company rather than helping forum users in all the thread.
Please understand purpose of the forum.

Moderator please delete that kind of replies.

If I am wrong correct me.

thanks.
manishraj.:eek:

Aren't we technically in Middle of Januvary r?
If Fed DOL does not give guidelines by next week, won't holiday season delay things well into next year?

I keep hearing DOL may be short of staff, and holiday season will not help it.
Any updates on Fed DOL guidelines for RIR date is appreciated.
Did anybody called SESA @Delaware?? so whats the news !!
Damn !! this is the best thread ever .. now its slowly slowly .... going down ..

Though Delaware has started processing February which is good news, but my case sent on 7th January, not yet approved nor received any RFE.
It is really a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.