Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No News !!

So whas up dudes !! NO updates or no news ..
Whats happening at DE

Originally posted by msadiqali
i heard DE office is moving and they will not be working on cases for some days..

DE SESA move

Hard to believe, they stop working completely at the time of the move. Hopefully, we should be hearing news from folks anytime now.

pgae

Did any of you know any link/site where we can find the info about DE office move?

Are they in move still? When can they resume work?

Any news or links about this will be helpful.

Any news?

Hi
2003GC, Krishna789, pgae, Kat999, laborvictim, ravia, indgc123 and msadiqali,

According to tracker, you are on Jan list.

Did any of you receive any info from your attornies?

Please post if you have any news. It will help others.

Vaasista,
Just spoke to Attorney last week but no luck yet. Eagarely waiting for approval.

2003GC

Thanks 2003GC and Kat999.
Hope you will hear good news soon.

Seems the rumor about DE office move and stopped doing work due to that is true. We did not hear any thing after PradK’s approval on Aug 15th.

DE office move is true.My colleague called DE office a week ago and they said they are in the process of moving their office and hung up the phone.

indgc

Hey Guys!

It is now confirmed tht DE Off is in shifting process. But does anyone know, when are they likely to resume with their working schedule and how fast they will be able to cope up with their processing work?
Pls reply if anyone knows!!!!

Updates

Has any of you heard of decisions on any cases ? It's been a while since anybody reported about a decision on their case !!

What's happening ? Any information obtained from your employers or lawyers would help.

Thanks,
pgae

Re: Updates

Hey Guys!!
Looks like there is no news about Delaware processing >> or whats going on .. Hmm ..

Guys...According to my lawyer , RFE for my case was answered on July 31,2003 ( case filed in Nov 2002) and still application is lying with DOL.

please help!!!!!
Guys,
My GC is not filed yet, but will be filed sometime this month end under RIR with EB2 category. My H1-B 6 years are getting finished in November 2004.

What are my chances of getting my labor through from delaware??

Could some tell me what are risk factors i should be looking for??

thanks,
chiku

RFE for patelks

Do you actually mean that the RFE was replied to and sent to DE SESA on July 31st 2003 ? I see that there is no update in the tracker as regards your approval at DE SESA.

Or was the RFE at Phily DOL in which case you could provide DE SESA approval details?

pgae

[HI Chiku,
Dont apply from Delaware .. its taking more than a year now .. Why dont you apply from chicago or iowa .. you exactly have one year .. there is no buffer time for you ..So think very cautiously and apply from faster processing states ..

My GC is not filed yet, but will be filed sometime this month end under RIR with EB2 category. My H1-B 6 years are getting finished in November 2004.

What are my chances of getting my labor through from delaware??

Could some tell me what are risk factors i should be looking for??

thanks,
chiku [/B][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.