Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Update

DD_guy_here said:
Just trying to see if there are any updates or movement in the delaware camp?.

DD
Labor filed from delaware: July 2003. No news yet.

Its really surprising that you didnt receive any update from DE State...my case was filed in Oct 2003...and I am also waiting and hope something will come up this month...Do u have any idea how they are going to handle my case..It will be transferd to BEC without open it or it will be open by DE State and then they will forword to BEC? If you have any idea, could you please share with me..
thanks

Talked to lawyer.

Yes GCVS03 i know, maybe not surprising as DE is rather slow, but i did manage to get hold of my company lawyer and he told me, he has not recvd any news regarding my labor. He was saying all the cases are moving to philly BEC and we should get some response in next few months (yea sure). So i guess its wait and watch at this stage.

I encourage everyone to keep us updated with any information or news as they come in. You never know what can help.

will update if i get anything else.

DD
pd: Jul 2003 (eb-3)

My application was moved to Philly in Sep 2004. My case details:

DE DOL Rcvd: June 2003
RFE Rcvd: Sep 2004
Moved to Regional: Sep 2004

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

DE Oct-2003

Anyone hear anything from DE SESA for the case which was filed in the month of Oct-2003? Please keep posted.

Thanks

Question for MNGUY

Hi MNGUY mine was filed on July 2003 from DE (eb3), well my lawyer says that he has no case number or news etc.., and he has not heard if my case has moved to Philly. Could mine be rejected? and does DE communicate this back? Any advise would be appreciated, thanks.

DD

DD_guy_here,

Even I didn't get anything from DE when we filed our case. But later on we followed up to get a letter from them for my 7th year H1 extension. We got a RFE and in September 2004, we received a post-card from DE SWA that my file was transferred to Philly DOL. Hope this helps. You should ask your lawyer to get in touch with DE SWA and ask them for status.

At Backlog Center

Well..DE SWA has informed my lawyer that my file was sent to the backlog center..This is despite the fact that we requested 3 times for withdrawal of the application. Each time they said they were going to mail the withdrawn application back to us but in the end dispatched it with the others to the Backlog Center...For now, I know it is at the backlog center..

-CB
PD:09/01/2003

Recd Continuation Option Letter from ETA

DE Folks,

My attorney has received the 45 day letter from ETA on April 4th 2005 and has responded just today that he is willing to continue the process. I have a copy of the letter sent by ETA. It says that my application was forwarded to the Backlog Processing Center.

Hope you guys find this info useful..

Regards,
CB

Priority Date : 09/02/2003
45-day letter : 04/04/2005
Case Type : EB3 - RIR

Thanks for the update CB.

Good news CB, i will have to wait n wonder, mine was filed from DE July 2003. Havent got a word or letter yet.

DD

What a disgrace

Isnt it frustrating ? When I filed my labor application in Sep 2003 I was of the hope that I would get my GC around 2005 [based on the processing dates tat that time] but having passed May of 2005 and not even out of Labor..it is turning out to be a waste of my career losing all the good oppurtunities that come my way. Huh..When will this end

PD: 09/2003
45 Day: 04/04/2005

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

45 Days Letter?

Hi
Did anyone of you receive 45 Days letter for petition filed at Delaware/Oct-2003/EB2/RIR?
I would appreciate if anyone post the feedback.

Thanks

45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

45 Day letter

My company informed me that the lawyer said, he has recvd a common letter saying all there (my companies) cases from delaware have been moved to Philly BEC...its so hard to believe that!. So i am still uncertain if a particular letter pertaining to my case has been recvd and replied to.

Has anyone started with PERM?

HTH

DD

PD: July 2003/Delaware/EB3

45 Days Letter Recieved

Recieved 45 days letter for PD Dec 2002 filed from delaware
Regional Dec 2003
45 Days Oct 2004

My Collegue has PD Dec 2003 his 45 days letter was recieved on Jan 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.