Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
saro28

That was exciting news!! The first approval from DE SESA mentioned in this forum for the year 2003.

pgae

Thanks pgae. I called the phily DOL and verified the code and it said the same receipt date of Aug 15th. Is there a way to know the Applicant name for that case number?.

Why Delaware shows Jan 2002 instead Jan 2003

Is it some mistake or its really moved back to Jan 2002 ?????

Does it mean all of the DEC 2002 Processed ???

Processing Times

I guess you are referring to the time period information on the following page, with regard to Delaware.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

That I guess is some kind of mistake and they actually meant to say "Jan 2003"

I would assume, if that were the case they actually mean that all of Dec 2002 has been processed.

pgae

Is my employer playing with me ??

Oh... My employer told me that he would assign a case that filed on Dec 19 2002 to me and my lawyer knows that.

When I checked Phily DOL AVM by phone number , there were no new case received from my employer. The last one in the Phily DOL from employer is received on July 2003. This means that the case has not been sent to Phily DOL from deleware.

So Is my employer playing with me ? How long does it takes to update Phily Phone verification system... ? Do you think that my case should have been reached Phily DOL and Phone system should update that info, if really my case filed on DEC 19th 2002 ?

Thank you for your view on this...

Optimistic abt TYPO for Jan2002

wooooo lets just hope it a TYPO on the website that say " Jan 2002" for Delaware .... !!! :)

Wht is a case no?

Wht is a case no and when do u get it, at wht level of processing time for labor?
Is case no diff from DOT no? Pls someone reply to my query.

shellb,

Wht is a case no and when do u get it, at wht level of processing time for labor?

You get case no when your application is transferred from SESA (DE) to DOL (PHILY)
Case #
for eg : P2003-DE-xxxxxxxx

Is case no diff from DOT no? Pls someone reply to my query.

YES Case No is different from DOT Code.............

DOT code refers to Occupation Title code
for eg:
030.162-010 COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
030.162-014 PROGRAMMER-ANALYST

you can use follwing link
http://www.oalj.dol.gov/public/dot/refrnc/dot01b.htm

Hope this helps............

Re: Delaware

Hi Nss8 ......

It all depends on what other options do you have....... and you need to weigh them against the pros and cons of DE .... :)

Is it just the Time that important to you or their are other things that come into picture....

You can find out the current State as well as Fedral Times at

Originally posted by nss8
Guys

Do you think it is OK to file the labor in Delaware?

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Is there a way for you as an individual to track the status of your case at DE SESA ? This assuming you do not want to ask the lawyer or the employer !!

Can you find out what cases from your employer have been approved in the recent past at DE SESA ?

Thanks,
pgae

call Philly DOL (Federal )line

If you want to know that you a case moved from Delaware SESA to Philly, call the philly DOL phone and enter your employer's number. This will tell all the cases certified/pending in the order it received. Check if anything with recent date. You can little idea that some case has been moved to Philly.

But I don't know how to check other details.

Re: Re: Delaware

Hi Darth_Vader

My employer is in NJ and he prefers in NJ, but he also has a DE office. I prefer to file labor in DE since it is moving fast comparing to NJ, but my employer says he is so confident in NJ (that he got lot of labors approved and he will get mine in NJ without issues).

I have about 2 1/2 years remaining in my 6-year term of H1B.

Please advise me.

Thanks
nss8

Originally posted by Darth_Vader
Hi Nss8 ......

It all depends on what other options do you have....... and you need to weigh them against the pros and cons of DE .... :)

Is it just the Time that important to you or their are other things that come into picture....

You can find out the current State as well as Fedral Times at

hi

can any one let me know how to find out the case status of Pilly DOL....
what is the number which i need to call

For finding status of Phily

For finding status in Phily you need to search in Phily DOL board .. There is much information ..

Kishu
Originally posted by ilusrini
can any one let me know how to find out the case status of Pilly DOL....
what is the number which i need to call

Updated tracker with DE state approval details...

EB2-RIR Filed on 10/Jan/2003 and DE SESA approved on 15/Aug/2003....

Its been an unexpected long wait...

Good luck folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.