Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Receipt Number when filing Labor

Hi,

Is there any receipt Number or ack. No. when we file labor? Mine according to my attorney was filed in May-03.

Thanks for your replys

seeethu

Delaware SESA contact no.s

Hi,
Is anybody know out of the following two numbers, which is the correct number to contact Delaware SESA office?

1) (302)-761-8200
2) (302)-761-8362

Re: Delaware SESA contact no.s

Whats up Guys!!
Is Delaware Stoped or what .. Its been a while we heard Good news .. Whats going on ..Did someone talked to Delware DOL??
There are somany rumours are coming up on RIR cases wont be clearing ...something like this ...

comments >>>>

Be +ve in Delaware Status

Hi Guys,
Things will change quickly.Our thread was one of the best .
try to get any update.
thanks.
manishraj.

Info

DE SESA would not respond to individual queries. Either the lawyer or the employer would have to call and find out individual status.

In State Labor Certification every employee is at the mercy of the lawyers and the employers.

Thanks,
pgae

Hellow-

I got an RFE from Delaware SESA about the prevailing Wages 2 days ago.They metioned it shoud be around $84K..My labor was filed on 07/01/2003,EB2,RIR.

Has anyone got this kind of RFE before?How much time they take after we reply to the query.

My company put the wrong number in the initial application..They will correct the number and will send it back.

If my labor application has a prevailing wage of $84k,do i need to have my W-2 showing that much amount when i file for I-140/I-485?

I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks

I also got RFE for my application filed on in Nov 2002. My lawyer replied to it on Jul 31,2003 and since then he has not heard anything from philly regional office or delaware DOL.

I have no idea why DOL requested RFE.

Kishore

Originally posted by krishna789
Hellow-

I got an RFE from Delaware SESA about the prevailing Wages 2 days ago.They metioned it shoud be around $84K..My labor was filed on 07/01/2003,EB2,RIR.

Has anyone got this kind of RFE before?How much time they take after we reply to the query.

My company put the wrong number in the initial application..They will correct the number and will send it back.

If my labor application has a prevailing wage of $84k,do i need to have my W-2 showing that much amount when i file for I-140/I-485?

I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks

Krishna789,
You do not need to show the $84k amount on your W-2 as current employment has nothing to do with the offered job. Theoretically, you do not even need to be an employe of that company which files your GC. So don't worry about current W-2's - just makesure that for each year they add up to at least the prevailing wage rate for your H1B Labor Condition Approval.

All the best!

Update

This is the first sign of something happening with DE SESA in two months.

This is with regard to LCA for saran.

DE SESA priority date :- 12/15/2002
RFE received from DE SESA :- 08/08/2003
RFE replied by employer/lawyer :- 09/08/2003
DE SESA approval :- 10/15/2003

Could somebody pls update the Delaware tracker ?

Thanks,
pgae

Another Update

DE SESA LCA approval details for ravia

DE DESA priority date :- 01/22/2003
DE SESA approval date :- 10/15/2003
Category EB3 RIR

Could somebody pls update the tracker ?

Lawyers mentioned that there is no update on my case from DE SESA. Priority date was 01/15/2003 and category was EB2 RIR.

Thanks,
ravia

Updated tracker

Hey guys,

I have upated the tracker. Jan guys check your status with the lawyer/employer, looks like it should have processed at SESA.

best of luck.

Krishna

Hi,
I filed my labour at DE SESA on 02/21/2003 under EB2 RIR...

After that i didn't any info from my attorney..

What is RFE ? and Priority date ?

is 02/21/2003 is my priprity date ?

Can somebody add my info to tracker...

can somebody update del tracker with my info

I received the approval note fm the lawyer. Approved on 24th Oct and moved to Philly.
Thanks,
Shellb.

updated tracker

Hi guys,

Updated the tracker with the approval for Shellb. Also, added gc_Reddy to the tracker.

gc_Reddy, up to my knowledge the priority date is given by the SESA when your lawyer submits the case. So, it should be 21-Feb for you as your lawyer said he filed the case on. And if you see the attached latest tracker, we haven't had any Feb approvals in there so, hopefully there won't be any RFE on it and it should be on its way next month. Best of luck.

thanks,
Krishna

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. Please include my info to the tracker.

Filed at Delaware - Feb 14, 2003
Category - EB2, RIR

Best of Luck to everyone

Tracker Updated

Attached is the latest tracker. Added information for ajilab.

Thanks,
pgae

Status
Not open for further replies.