Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Please bear me if this gets too long or boring but thought I would like to explain the exact situation and this might not be the right thread to post this question.

I am on H1-B. My H1 is held by a small company(Say H1Corp) based in NJ and they have a office in Delaware also.

I know some contacts through which the owner of a company(let'scall -Alpha Inc.) offered me work at this office in MD. Alpha Inc decided the hourly rate (which was very less but better to have something than nothing). They send a check for my hours worked every 15 days to my H1 holding company who inturn deduct 10% as their commission, 10 % as the company tax which they pay on behalf of employee!! and rest is gross pay. So 80% of the check sent is my gross.

This is the kind of contracting job.

We hired an attorny for filing green card. The lawyer ran an Ad in ComputerWorld and then sent for Labour Certification through Delaware State as my H1 holding company has office in Delaware also.

My question is
1) Hourly rate paid is $16.25. so 80% of 33800 = 27000 comes on my payslip per annum generated by H1Corp - Will this ever be a problem when the GC process progresses.

2) H1 holding company is in NJ, I am working in MD, and Labour Certi. is filed through Delaware. I am confused as to how this is going to work out. (Only proof that I work in MD is my residential address - My paslip deducts NJ state Tax) Please let me know any issues this might have in the future or impact my GC processing.

3) The lawyer filed for labor Certi. thorough DE in Jun 2003. I saw the mail receipt. But there is no receipt from DOL - Delaware. He says that DE doesn't send the receipt. How do I check the status of my Labor Certification then.

Thanks for reading through the entire message and Hope i will get some useful tips from you.

Thanks once again.

Any updates from feb guys

Feb Guys!!
Any updates .. Nowadays this thread is damn dull ..
Whats happening guys..

Thanks Rincytom for your reply,

Does this mean I can't even confirm if Delaware Labor office has received my application ?

What if they come up with something like ' We haven't received the app.' I have the USPS tracking no.

Thanks.

FEB Cases

Hello Friends,
We got RFA for 3 of our cases filled in Feb. We got that on Nov 22. The cases were filled on 10th Feb. So keep your hopes alive.

Vicky

Originally posted by ram_samy
the tracking number is the only identification in delware as far as i know there is no case no

hi guys,

Today, Phil AVM got updated. One more LC through our company got moved to Phil DOL. I think, it is mine. Mine was filed on Feb-11-2003. I will get it confirmed tomorrow and will udpate you.

Hello All,

Can I ask a question? I have applied to Delaware for Labour. Now, I got an offer from a very-good-company, for which I was longing for quiet a while.

Is it possible to switch employer now without losing the labour.

Please advice.

Feb?

My labor was filed in Feb 22 in Delaware center. I guess they are processing the Feb cases only now (According to http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp). How come some guys here are saying that their Feb cases have already been processed a couple of months ago. I'am confused. Can someone clarify?

I couldn't find whether it is my LC which was moved to Phil DOL on Nov 28. But my employer said, there is one more LC which was filed before my LC. I presume this was filed in Jan end.

I will keep you posted as soon as I get more info.

Sunday8
sam,

Once you leave the company and join in another company you have to forget about the labour of the first company .. you have to start filing a new labour from the second company
Or you can do one thing.. join in the second company and ask your old company to go ahead with grean Card process.. But at later some point of time you guys can come back and join the old company .. But you cant use the first company labour to the second company..

Change of company

Kishuibm
Do you have to come back,and work for that first company?Is it mandatory?
At what point does one have to do that?Is it after you get the final green card?
Thanks,
Sameer

Re: Change of company

It will be good before 485 or after 485..
and after six months you can move off..

Originally posted by Sam6
Kishuibm
Do you have to come back,and work for that first company?Is it mandatory?
At what point does one have to do that?Is it after you get the final green card?
Thanks,
Sameer

Other stages

When the labor is cleared in Delaware/Phily, should the other stages 485, 140 etc be filed in Philadelphia or anywhere of our choice?

Re: Other stages

zzzyyy
NO i dont think you file in other service centers .. You have to file 140 and 485 where your company resided service center ..

Originally posted by zzzyyy
When the labor is cleared in Delaware/Phily, should the other stages 485, 140 etc be filed in Philadelphia or anywhere of our choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.