Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there, vicky_usa..mine was filed around the 1st week of October(or so says the lawyer) and I have'nt heard anything yet either. Unfortunately when you're at their mercy there's little you can do but wait.

Hang in there, vicky_usa..mine was filed around the 1st week of October(or so says the lawyer) and I have'nt heard anything yet either. Unfortunately when you're at their mercy there's little you can do but wait.

Looking for labor substitution.

Looking for labor substitution. Have done Bachelors & Masters. Skills in UI and Java. Have a project available. Please email me or send private message (PM) or post message.

Labor Approved

Finally my labor was moved to Philly for final determination. DE filing date is Oct 31st 2002 and Approved on June 23rd 2003. Thanks a bunch guys, this forum was fully supportive. all the best to you guys and see you all in philly dol

thank again

vicky

I applied my labor in Aug-02 from Deleware. Can any tell me how to know the my file status. I heard I can send a email and get the information of my file.
My lawyer is too stupid and lazy to know the details. Since the current status shows Deleware is processing Nov-02.
Please anybody help. My contact # 972-855-8282(w)
Regards

Can somebody please tell how to know the Deleware Labor status. I applied in AUG-02. Till now no reciept and no response.
My lawyer is too stupid and lazy to know the details.
I heard we can email and know the staus by giving DOB and some details. Please anyone help to know

Call me if you can @ 972-855-8282(w)
Thanks in advance!

Sorry to hear you...defenitly your lawyer would hv received reply from delaware

send email...
LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

no subject...

in body ......

Employer Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx

dont write anything other than phone number .....you will get reply with in 30 mints

Thanks a lot!!
Really appreciate your help on this.
I sent the employer ph# and waiting for the reply. But how do they know my particular status just by giving the employer ph#. Or they going to send all the list of people who applied from that company?
Regards

thankyou very much!!
I sent the mail in the morning exactly the way you mentioned but I did not get any response till now
Please if possible any clue
Regards

sometimes, it will not reply if system is down...

try once again using different mail id...dont use same mail id...

Hello Jem,
Thankyou!!
I sent one more mail with diffrent emailid per your suggestion.
I have a question: Is it a automated process or manual process?
If possible please do let me know
Best Regards

Hi guys,

My attorney told me my case is been approved from state Dol and has been transferred to philly dol. my application date was sept 10 2002 EB3/NON-RIR. Any one knows how long it will take to clear my LC from Philly. Now they are Processing OCT2002.
Good luck.

Hi Bud2003,
Attorney received notice- application transfered to Philly on june17th.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.