Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Update

Hi,
My labor moved from DE SESA to Philly DOL on 5/27/03, which was filed on 10/16/03. I have added my dates in the tracker. Based on the above messages, I understand Philly DOL is clearing cases for April end, eventhough the websites still has Feb as processing date for Philly DOL.

Based on this, can we assume in another one or two months, the cases will be cleared for those whose labor entered Philly DOL during May end.

I am curious what these DOT code means (what position/title). Can anyone let me know.

039.162-010
030.062-010

Thanks,
RK

jem73

mine is yet to be approved. filing date is OCT 31st 2002. I told my lawyer and she is like, we will inform you as soon as we hear something. my case is RIR EB2

Vickey,

when i talked to the department people, they told me that they are currently working on november. can you send email to philly regional office, make sure your file has been transferred or not.

Hi guys,

Spoke to my lawyer and my case is been approved from state Dol and has been tranferred to philly dol. don't know the exact date when it got approved but its been quiet a while.
my application date was Oct 1 2002 EB2/RIR

Cheers
Ritu

Any new updates..

Hellow-

I am new to this group..

My PD is Jan 6 th 2003 from Delware.

Why the SESA is going so slow in DE?Any specific reasons?How long you think November and December will take?

October has taken too long..

I wish the best to everyone.

Krishna

There are only 2 people working on the cases in delaware sesa. This info was from the lady i spoke to there. That's why oct was going slow I presume and may be that month cases were more also..

Anyways hope that they can either hire more workers and get the damn backlog cleared up soon.

Good luck

Non RIR from Delaware

Hello guys,
My LC was filied in NON-RIR catagory in the first week of November - 2002. Does any one's case close to this date was approved.
thanks

Nov. Dec cases?

Any one has any idea/guess relatively how many cases were filed during Nov & Dec? Atleast the tracker in this topic has very few during Nov & Dec . Mine is around Jan 10.

Good luck to all,

Mine is Nov 12 and is already in Tracker. I have seen posting from other guy who was also in Nov but never updated in Tracker.

So guys with Nov dates, please update tracker.

-patelks

jem73 may have some idea..

Do you have any idea about the number of cases filed in November and December?

Krishna

Hi
I am new to this discussion forum.I have filed my GC from Deleware

Name---Filing Date---Category---Decision Date---Status
samfred----12/07/2002---EB2RIR-

I read a mail from ram_samy that there was a wages query.
Please let me know if there is a particular salary range for EB2RIR.

Thanks & Regards
SamFred

i got sick and tied of my attorney secretary. I ask her to check with DE labor department on status of my application, she replies back they have not recieved any confirmation. I ask her if I can call and check with DE officer on status of my application, she replies back they have not recieved any confirmation. I guess she has a template of email replies and just cuts and pastes it.

will update you guys as soon as i hear anything from my SO SAID one of Big Attorney in US.

Info..

Hellow-

I just wanted to let you know that 2 LC's filed by my company in October 2002 from Delaware are cleared today.I know this is not a big news..But, still a good news..

My case is filed on Jan 7th,2003..

I hope November,December cases will fly fast..My company attorney told me that he expects my LC to be cleared by the first week of August...He is also expecting that the cases filed in Nov/Dec from Delaware are very few..

Best of luck to everyone..

Krishna

Status
Not open for further replies.