Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approval from 1st week of Nov.

It seems there is one more approval (forwarded to DOL) from our Co. filed in Nov. 1st week. Sorry, but I do not have exact details...

And, guys please post any other approvals...

Re: Approval from 1st week of Nov.

Hey Guys Good news, just now we spoke to DOL Deleware and they are working on last batch of Nov. and they said it's almost done with Nov... :)

So guys keep your spirits up.. they are moving fast now.......

Vicky

Originally posted by patelks
My lawyer has not heard anything from department for application filed on Nov 12,2002.

patelks, don't worry it's not the date, they mentioned they are working on last batch of applicants. And overall November will not take more than 7-8 days. That's what they told us. Confirmation always take 10-12 days after clearing from state.

vicky

Case move to Philly DOL

My case moved to Philly DOL on June 24, 2003. The Delaware Sesa date was Nov 12, 2003. I got this information from my lawyer and I just checked the philly DOL AVM to confirm it. Its a EB2-RIR case. Hope to get through the philly DOL soon.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how long will it take to get the approval from philly dol.
my case was sent to Philly from Delware in June 1 st week.

bye
Rituy

attorney notification

Hi,

If a case is transferred from Delaware SESA to Philly DOL, does attoney receives a notification about that?

thanks
calcuser

can anyone tell me about priority date

Hey I am first time loggin in to this .. My company filed my labour papers from Delaware and i sent the papers on jan .. But after that i did't hear anything .. When i talked to the lawer few months back he said my priority date is march13 .
what does that mean .. I belive who ever file from delaware .. the delaware takes only one month to clear and they send to philiy.. thats what my attorney said .. so could some one throw some light on this ...

Re: can anyone tell me about priority date

Delaware is at present processing the cases applied in Nov. it's not one month. 13th March means your case in DE reached at this date. That means it's not Jan. that your laywer applied they applied in 13 March. it will take some time not one month. DE is processing Nov. means a delay of 8 months.

priority date

Yes i agree with you vicky..But whats this priority date means .. That means DOL will take my case on that date or what .. or what ?? bit consusing yaar

I guess your application filing (reached to DE office) date was March 13th.

Curently from this thread it was known that they are processing NOV received cases.

Your case was received on March 13th. It tells that you have to wait.

By the way my filing date was March 31st.

man .. i have to wait

Thanks vasista and vicky..
So that means i have to wait another 5 Months to get my papers on the table ..Ohh .. Bye the way vasista you got any approval kind of thing from the DE labour (swa).. I belive if you give a mail to them you will get it right .. why dont you do that ... do you have any idea whats ur case number???

I have never tried to know the status by giving mail.

I would like to wait by watching others postings in this thread.

Re: priority date

Originally posted by kishuibm
Yes i agree with you vicky..But whats this priority date means .. That means DOL will take my case on that date or what .. or what ?? bit consusing yaar

No Kishuibm, this simply means that the date of reciept of the case to DOL. and depanding upon First come first serve, they will process it. At present they are working on Nov. Cases. i.e. the cases recieved by them in Nov. so for march etc. still there are cases pending which are recieved by them in Dec. or Jan or Feb.

Good news!!

Folks,
I just got the info that my friend labour cleared .. He filed oct31.
to check your trackers !!!
'

kishu

Good news!!

Folks,
I just got the info that my friend labour cleared .. He filed oct31.
to check your trackers !!!
'

kishu

Status
Not open for further replies.