Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Update

Mine filled on Oct 7th no word yet.
I checked philly dol with my employers phone number no message there too(I am not sure 100% sure about checking)

SUR_TAL

have you checked with your attorney. why dont u ask them to give a call to DE and ask them on the status. the last post was that someone with PD date oct 21 got cleared.

I filed my labour in DE on october 16th and I got information from my lawyer saying my case is tranfered to Phili on may 22nd.

updated tracker

hello guys

attached is the updated tracker. please update if you have any additional information to add.

thanks

Hello all

Does anyone know why the delaware labor slowed down so much? Philly SESA seems to have picked up the steam (Dec 01 to May 02 in 1 month). Hopefully, things will improve at delaware sesa too.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
masti

congrats

congrats Guruss. great news. i have updated the labor tracker with your information. all the best for philly DOL processing. things are kind of faster there.

My labor got cleared and moved to philli on May 20th. They haven't updated the system so far. May be it takes 2 weeks or more for them to do it.

I talked with my lawyer and looks like they got lot of approvals for ppl they filed in October. I understand from him that even though Delaware is taking more time nowadays(may be 2 -3 months more than we expect) ,but their chances of giving a query or reject an application is very very low.

So I feel in one way DE is much better, rather than filing in a big state or as pre-approved labor and getting the ROE.
Since DE is a very small state with smaller economy and less no. of people in the state,there may be more chance for us to get the approvals.

So lets be patient for some more time and I really wish Best of Luck to all folks in this forum to get their labor approval soon.

thanks.
:)

Oct 11-2003. EB3-RIR
But I am seeing with cases around priority date till oct 26th are getting approvals.
thanks

thanks for the information and good luck at DOL. my priority date is nov 12 and hopefully I will join you soon.

thanks,
masti

NOF Response

1. What Happens if the NOF response received at dol 3-4 days later than the due date?

2. In email status is the received date is the actual date of receiving the response or the date of entering into the system?

congrats

congrats love2002. finally good news are poping up. good to hear that your application was approved. attached is again the updated labor tracker.

Any EB2 ssss????

Hi Guys,

Just want to know if delaware is only processing EB3/RIR cases?
i haven't received any feedback on my status from DOL.
My PD is Oct 1st 2002 EB2/RIR.

PLs let me know if anyone has received any approvals in EB2/RIR category from delaware for Oct 2002.

Regards
Rituy

vicky_usa

vicky_usa... your PD is oct 31. Any news? otherwise, good luck and hope to hear the godd news from you pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.