Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Reciept Date

Hi Guys,

My lawyer recently filed labor from Delaware. When I asked him about any acknowledgment/Receipt date, he told me Delaware is not giving any receipt date or acknowlegement. But only when it goes to region level, then only we know about the status.

But I am not convinved with that answer. Please let me know if any body received any form of acknowledgement for tracking purpose.

I really appreciate your help.

Krivis..

krivis

I guess DE is not issuing any reciept. I also dont have any such reciept. You can track your Priority Date by checking the mailing reciept. Your lawyer must have sent the papers through FEDEX/UPS.

Approvals for my company filed 9/20/02

Case # : 03387777
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $90000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 03/25/2003
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/13/2003.

Case # : 03387924
DOT Code : 030.062-010
DOT Description : Software Engineer
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $80000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 03/27/2003
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/13/2003.

Hello all

Hello all,

Any approvals for cases with PD of late october / early november? My PD date is 11/12/2003.

Thanks,
Venu

called DE office, The lady is saying that they are processing cases recieved in OCT 2002. she is not giving any proper dates. i hope this moves forward.

Vicky_Usa what is PD date???

My application send DOL on 25 of oct 2002 that's what my lawyer says ...

Thanks,

:)

for Guruss

PD is "Priority Date". This the date when you application was recieved by DE Labor Department. You lawyer has sent the application on 25th OCT and they might have recieved it on 26th or 27th. So either 26th or 27th of OCT is you priority date. I will appreciate if you can add your name in the Delaware Labor Tracker. This will help all in keeping track of the lastest approvals.

Vicky_Usa, I update Delaware Labor Tracker.
I see in the Delaware Labor Tracker.xls after 4th of Oct there are no approvals. Do you have any idea after 4th of Oct any one got approved?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guruss

The last case was approved on Apr 23rd 2003 for an application filed on Oct 21st 2002. This was posted by crazion. if you check the previous page in this thread u can see the message posted. since then there are no more messages posted for approvals.

Re: Approval

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that i have recieved wages query. I just heard from my lawyer. My pd is oct 17 2002 Eb2 Non-RIR . My lawyer is going to reply. Hope for the best.

Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.