December Mumbai Interview Thread

Interview on Dec. 19th in mumbai

my interview is also on Dec.19th. we are in same boat.
should stay connected..can u send me your mail ID
I got same reply.. haven\'t recd. packet 4 yet!!
Raj

good Hotels near Dr. Mathiah\'s office

Hi folks,

I have a Dec.17th appointment with Dr. MAthiah\'s.
Can anybody suggest a good hotel close to his office in a price range below $100 for a single bed.
thanks

For the I-134...

According to the instructions on the I-134, the bank statement needs to have the following information:

1) Date the account opened
2) Total amount deposited for the past year
3) Present balance

I called my bank\'s (Citibank) customer service and asked for the statement. I said that I needed it for INS, and he seemed to know what I wanted. There is no charge for the statement (if sent by regular mail), and a $12 charge for sending it Overnight (I selected this option, to be on the safe side)... The statements should be here tomorrow...

Good Luck...

Anybody in the same boat?

Hi
My Packet 3 has been received by the consulate on October 18th. I\'ve not got the December interview. Anybody in the same boat? Plz respond.

Questions Regarding Medical and DD

Does someone know where can the Demand Drafts be made in Mumbai, or is it advisable to take draft from here. If yes then from where.
Also if you could tell me how much and how many drafts are required for myself and my spouse.

We have our interview scheduled on 26th of December and have appointment for medical test at Breach Candy Hospital on 24th. Do we get the results back the same day. Is 24th too close for medical test as ourinterview is on 26th. We are not from Mumbai so we would prefer getting as much done in advance as possible.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Yeah, they are out

Just clean the temporary files from IE, for some reason it was
picking up the cached page for previous month.

Packet 4

Has anyone received packet 4 in US as of yet? Does anyone know which carrier (FedEx/Airborne/../Regular Mail) consulate is using to send Packet 4 to US.

I asked relative to pick up P4

Since I didn\'t get one until today. He will fedex it so I get it in time. THe consulate informed that they have mailed P4 to attorney but attorney has not yet recieved. Don\'t know when was it sent by the attorney yet.

Attorney hasn\'t received Packet 4 yet.

The consulate said that my packet 4 had been mailed to my attorney. But the attorney hasn\'t received it to date.

I also asked a relative to pick up a duplicate appointment letter & Packet 4 from the consulate.

Good Luck.