December Mumbai Interview Thread

vscwait

Registered Users (C)
Let us make a thread for Dec. interviews in Mumbai. Does anybody know good travel agents for last minute cheap tickets. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

What is the cut-off date to send completed pkt3 to Mumbai consulate
to get Decemeber interview? I am in "immediate relative-IR1" category, which is current.
thanks.

Seems like Oct. 15

But I have seen some folks getting Oct. interviews even though they had submitted their forms as late as Aug. 20.

No Title

My P3 was created on September 24. I am hoping that they transfer the case to Mumbai consulate within two weeks so I can send my P3 forms to the consulate. What has been the general timeframe for the case info to reach the consulate?

Anand

Anand,

How did you find out when P3 was created? From AVM or operator?
Also, did NVC send you "choice of agent" form?

I had posted P3 on Sep 21st

Reached Mumbai consulate on 24th. EB3. PD 3/19/2001. I am hoping for a december date. Lets hope all the other things go well and we do get an interview in december .. good luck folks.

-trishul

trishul.

I think you will get dec interview for sure, since the cut-off date is about oct 15.
Did you verify that Mumbai consulate has your case before sending P3?
If yes, how? thanks.

Dec Date

my AC-140 was send yesterday. last week when i checked with Mumbai they said i should get interview date in Dec but not sure of exact date. i also noticed that usually EB1/2/3 dates are after 15th and in Dec they usaully handle about 100-150 cases less than other months. so send asap. don\'t go by cut off dates.

No Title

I talked to the operator at NVC to find out when P3 was created. I already had my attorney on file and they will send all documents to him. Has anyone been verifying with the consulate in Mumbai whether case info has reached before sending P3?

Anand

I didnt verify with mumbai consulate

My P3 was created on 8/27. P3 sent to the consulate and lawyer on 9/5. I sent a filled copy of the P3 to the consulate on 9/21. So I assume my case already reached the consulate.
DHL tracking shows they have received P3 on 24th. I havent called the consulate yet ..

I am concerned about getting dec interview coz of all the recent turmoil .. I hope the consulate interview dates remain as predictable as before !

-trishul.

P3 reached Mumbai on sept 30

Folks

Is there a chance of getting Dec interview? What number should I call to see when is my interview?

Thanks

I-864 affidavit of support.

Do we have to send I-864 (affidavit of support) along with P3 forms
to the consulate for family-based visa petitions? Or, do we just need to take it at the time of interview?

Keeping thread alive

Friends,

Keep this thread alive. My P3 was sent out to Bombay on OCtober 1, 2001 by diplomatic pouch. I am planiing to send my own OF-169 and DS-230 forms. Any suggestions of how long should I wait before sending my P3 forms to the consulate or how long before the case enters the Mumbai consulate system? Thanks.

what\'s the number for mumbai consulate?

And what is a good date to find out if one has been scheduled for a Dec. interview.