December Mumbai Interview Thread

I-134 has specific placeholder for real estate and stock info.

I included my 401k info in the stock info. Are you talking about separate affadavit of support

No Title

Although documentation is asked for in the form, I have not heard anybody being asked for substantiation at the interview. But just in case......I am taking my bank statements, stock statements, recent home sale advertisement in my area and 401K statement.

That should be enough

This message is for RajT

I apologize, I could not reply earlier. But I still have not recd. pkt 4. My relative was not handed the pkt in mumbai either. we are using forms from the web..our attorney said it is ok...we are going on 11th dec...so we plan to collect the pkt 4 in person...carry a printout of the date posted on the net as a reference document.

Has anybody got P4 yet

Hello guys,

Have any one recieved P4 yet in Indian or US address, or has
got a duplicate copy from the Info. window?
Does it take this much time every month?

kinda worried..

Not received

We are leaving for India this weekend. The attorney still hasn\'t received my Packet 4 from the Mumbai Consulate...

I asked a relative to pick up a duplicate interview letter and packet 4 from the consulate.

None of my friends who did CP earlier, got their packet 4 in the US...

Don\'t worry about it, ask someone to pick up the packet from the consulate before 11:00am on any working day....

Good Luck.

The 2 passport size photos for medicals have to color OR B&W

Does it really matter? I am thinking of getting those photos in the US

folks any comment on the PP for medicals? Has everybody left for India already?

Just want to make sure that the regular passport photos from US will do in India. Thanks.

To all active members of this thread

Please post your interview experiences, they are generally very helpful and reassuring to the people waiting for their interviews. Try to remember your situation 2-3 months ago, when the smallest piece of information seemed valuable.

Should be Ok

We are currently in India. Had our medicals @ Hinduja on the 12th. They do not really bother about the type of photograph. I guess they just need it for id. In our case, I gave the US passport photos for myself and my son. As for my wife, we gave the standard passport pictures from India... Don\'t be too worried about these photos.

Cheers.