December 2004 Concurrent filing

looks like approval..

Arvind, Based on the message you posted, It looks to me like your AP is approved :)

How long before EAD card comes in,.

I got the EAD approval notice a couple of days back. How long before the actual card comes in ?

Thanks.

RFE Info

Hi KK,
Did you get the EAD and AP RFE letter yet ?
If so, did you directly get it or did it go to your lawyer ?
I havent received the RFE letter yet.

veryblue said:
Hi KK,
Did you get the EAD and AP RFE letter yet ?
If so, did you directly get it or did it go to your lawyer ?
I havent received the RFE letter yet.
Hey Veryblue,
Attorney got the RFE letter for AP so far. I think they will get the RFE today for EAD. You wont receive RFE letter. Attorney will. Ask them.
Thanks
KK

hoochie said:
I got the EAD approval notice a couple of days back. How long before the actual card comes in ?

Thanks.
Hey Hoochie,
My wife got EAD card in two days.
Thanks
KK

Hi GCLover007

Hi,

Don't worry or get disappointed about no lud changes or not getting any approvals yet...........

I am before you, my RD: 12/13/2004 and ND: 12/14/2004.......that's it,
NO FP info........no LUD nothing..... it is at NSC with PD 10/29/2001.

thanks.

Thanks a lot

lc_needed said:
Hi,

Don't worry or get disappointed about no lud changes or not getting any approvals yet...........

I am before you, my RD: 12/13/2004 and ND: 12/14/2004.......that's it,
NO FP info........no LUD nothing..... it is at NSC with PD 10/29/2001.

thanks.
Are you EB3 or EB2?
Which city are you from (GC address)?

-GC007

RFE on AP

My spouse has been aproved for EAD and AP. The online status shows that RFE for AP was issued for me.

I am wondering what kind of RFE can be issued for AP. I dont see any LUD on my EAD.

Has any one received RFE on AP

Thanks;
-Pearl

pearl11142002 said:
My spouse has been aproved for EAD and AP. The online status shows that RFE for AP was issued for me.

I am wondering what kind of RFE can be issued for AP. I dont see any LUD on my EAD.

Has any one received RFE on AP

Thanks;
-Pearl
Hey Pearl,
Same as you here. Mine was photo ID not photos. First page of passport with photograph. They need some photo ID ith color photo ID. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

Hi Krish,
My spouse EAD approved and he got his card within 2-3 days of approval. Although I hav'nt yet received one neither has my LUD changed. waiting....?

Thanks
Shyla

for GCLover007

GCLover007: I am from Denver, CO and EB3 :)

Hi Freinds,

Can some one please tell me what does mean a LUD Change?

I saw LUD date changed to yesterday on my AP but I haven't seen any status change......

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
lc_needed said:
GCLover007: I am from Denver, CO and EB3 :)

Hi Freinds,

Can some one please tell me what does mean a LUD Change?

I saw LUD date changed to yesterday on my AP but I haven't seen any status change......

Thanks!
Hi GC LOVER,
Me too from Denver/Broomfield CO and EB3. LUC changed means they are presently doing something on your case. May be approval or RFE but you will see the same very soon. May be tuesday (Monday is holiday for USCIS). But wait you will listen soon. Hope this helps. Could you please post your case details please.
Thanks
KK

to_be_lucky said:
Hi Krish,
My spouse EAD approved and he got his card within 2-3 days of approval. Although I hav'nt yet received one neither has my LUD changed. waiting....?

Thanks
Shyla
This happened to me too. Just wait two more days. Could you please post your case details please.
Thanks
KK

Krishkish

kriskish said:
This happened to me too. Just wait two more days. Could you please post your case details please.
Thanks
KK
Are you asking me about my case details?
Look at my signature.

I heard that if you are from big metro city then your FP, EAD,AP processing will be little delayed since there are more cases for that area. Thats the reason I asked which city... Is this true?

Thanks
GC007

hi KK

Hi KK,

I am from downtown denver...........

here are my details.....

both My Self & Wife:

I140/485/EAD/AP
RD: 12/13/2004
ND: 12/14/2004
LUD: 12/20/2004

I haven't received any FP notice yet......is this normal in most cases??

Thanks!

lc_needed said:
Hi KK,

I am from downtown denver...........

here are my details.....

both My Self & Wife:

I140/485/EAD/AP
RD: 12/13/2004
ND: 12/14/2004
LUD: 12/20/2004

I haven't received any FP notice yet......is this normal in most cases??

Thanks!
What is your priority date? i think by this time you should get the FPnotice. Not sure why? my pd is 12/20/2001.
Thanks
KK