December 2004 Concurrent filing

hoochie said:
Here are the details of my concurrent filing EAD application shows a receipt date of 28th Dec 04 and a Notice Date of Jan 7th.

Have any EAD's been approved around these times. Please pass on any similar info / approvals.

Thanks, Hoochie

I-140/ I-485 / AP / EAD
RD 12/28/04, ND 01/07/07

Nothing happening for me as well as my wife for EAD/AP. Even for FP notice it took about 45 days. Waiting is sick. NSC.... show some mercy on all of us.
Wake up NSC...

-GCLover

Substitute Labor

Guys here is my story

IL, EB3, Substitute labor
RD- 12/22/04 ND- 12/27/04
EAD-(me and spouse) approved on2/9 on USCIS website
recvd on valentines day(2/14/05)
FP- Initial Notice for 2/10
postponed to 3/3 by homeland security
AP, 140 and 485 ???

It's a long waythere, It's longway to where I am going.....Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
veryblue said:
I got an email from USCIS that they sent out an RFE for AP for both me and my wife.
I wonder what the RFE is, maybe photos..
I have not heard anything about EAD yet and the LUD has not changed.
Hi Veryblue,
I got the query from USCIS just now. Not sure what is about that. Did you hear anything on your RFE. For me also EAD and LUDs did not change. Only LUD changed is AP when I got the RFE. Please let me know what kind of RFE you got.
Thanks
KK

Kris,
Did you check the status in USCIS website ?
I am getting the following for both EAD and AP status.It was working until yesterday. :confused:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

royalcruise said:
Kris,
Did you check the status in USCIS website ?
I am getting the following for both EAD and AP status.It was working until yesterday. :confused:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.
I am not sure why it is saying like that. Somewhere I read if you get that kind of info they are working on those application. May be I am wrong. Just checked with the attorney they will get the RFEs for AP. So I am just waiting what kind of documents they are expecting. Thanks
Krishna

Got an RFE on EAD too.. Earlier got RFE on AP

Hi Guys,
Just now I got an email saying that USCIS needs more evidence n EAD. Yesterday I got RFE on Advance Parole. Not sure what kind of information they are looking at. Updated my signature. Hey veryblue, did you get the info on your RFE?
Thanks
KK

Just got EAD approval email.

Guys,

I just got the email from USCIS with approval of EAD application. Quite pleased.

Good luck to all of you.

Hoochie
RD : 12/28/04 ND:01/07/05
EAD approval Date : 02/16/05.
FP Notice Date : 03/08/05

hoochie said:
Guys,

I just got the email from USCIS with approval of EAD application. Quite pleased.

Good luck to all of you.

Hoochie
RD : 12/28/04 ND:01/07/05
FP Notice Date : 03/08/05
Hey Hoochie,
Congratulations..

Can someone leave on H4 after EAD approval

All,

I also have received the email approval for both me and my wife.

I just have one question for the members of this forum. Can my wife travel to India without an AP and enter back using her H4.

We have applied for AP but that is yet to be approved.

She has a valid H4 stamping on her passport which is valid until may 2006.(My previous employer's).

Thanks

----------------------------------
EB3 NSC India
RD : 12/29/04 ND:01/10/05
FP Notice Date : 02/22/05

Guys,

My I-140 receipt notice says "It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is this a regular statement on I-140, when I am finding that it is taking almost a year to get approval. Please provide your feedback.

EB2 / NSC
I485/I140/I765/I131 - RD 12/08/04; ND 12/09/04
FP: 1/12/05
EAD AD: 02/02/05
AP AD: 02/03/05

Kris,hoochie and others.
Did you guys see LUD change before EAD/AP processing.
I still dont see any update in status or LUD change .
Not even for Finger printing (done on 02/08 ...does LUD change for it?).

GCLover,
Do you have status update on ur case?

Thanks,
Royal

royalcruise said:
Kris,hoochie and others.

GCLover,

Thanks,
Royal
Hey Royal,
I did not see any before EAD/AP approval/RFE, once they send me an email or RFEs for AP/EAD and Approvals for my wife's AP/EAD then only I saw lud changes. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

Salani said:
Guys,

My I-140 receipt notice says "It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is this a regular statement on I-140, when I am finding that it is taking almost a year to get approval. Please provide your feedback.

EB2 / NSC
I485/I140/I765/I131 - RD 12/08/04; ND 12/09/04
FP: 1/12/05
EAD AD: 02/02/05
AP AD: 02/03/05

Yes that is their default message. Don't take it sereiously...

Hey Royal

royalcruise said:
Kris,hoochie and others.

GCLover,

Thanks,
Royal

I am pissed off by seeing the LUD. Nothing is changing from the day one. NO EAD, No AP. Not going to login and check the status until I get EAD or AP in mail. Damn sick.

-DCLOVER :mad:

Hello Kris

Hello Kris,

Quick questions ?
Did you LUD change on your EAD and AP, before you received your RFE.
Is yes...how many times did it change.

Also when your spouse EAD and AP was getting approved did you see LUD updates for your EAD and AP.

Thanks
Shyla

to_be_lucky said:
Hello Kris,

Quick questions ?
Did you LUD change on your EAD and AP, before you received your RFE.
Is yes...how many times did it change.

Also when your spouse EAD and AP was getting approved did you see LUD updates for your EAD and AP.

Thanks
Shyla
Hi Shyla,
LUD was changed only when we got emails from US. I was checking every hour. There were no LUD changes. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

Is this an approval or something else

Hello friends,

I just received an email on my Advance Parole application. The message is kind of confusing. Does this mean approval or something else. My EAD was approved yesterday per online message and email.

" Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On February 17, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) "

Please let me know if any of you have received any email like this one.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------
EB3 NSC India
RD : 12/29/04 ND:01/10/05
FP Notice Date : 02/22/05