December 2004 Concurrent filing

Hi,
I am also having 140, 485 Received Date as Priority Date in FP notice. I am hoping that is not my Priority Date.

EB3 -- Labor Substitute -- NSC
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 12/29/2004
140/485/AP/EAD ND - 01/07/2005
FP Date - 02/17/2005

HARRY007 said:
Hi,
I am also having 140, 485 Received Date as Priority Date in FP notice. I am hoping that is not my Priority Date.

FP Date - 02/17/2005

Hi Guys,
Just called the FBI number 304-625-5590 and enter #3 , they told me that they have already sent the results to INS on the same day. My wife's FP were rejected and got a letter for re FP. I did not get any letter from them. I am guessing mine are fine. Just want to give an update.
Thanks
KK

No.You jut need to fill a form .Show your original FP notice and Drivers license .
They will take the fingerprint(make sure there is no cut etc.) ,keep the original notice .

btw,anybody with RD before 12/20 still waitong for EAD ?

royalcruise said:
No.You jut need to fill a form .Show your original FP notice and Drivers license .
They will take the fingerprint(make sure there is no cut etc.) ,keep the original notice .

btw,anybody with RD before 12/20 still waitong for EAD ?
Hi Royal,
Just now my wife got an email, Her EAD has been approved. See my signature below. HTH.
Thanks
Krishna

jayjo7 said:
Hello,

I was just discussing about this with one of my co-worker who is also in the GC process, he mentioned that the FP is scheduled based on the availability of your local FBI finger printing office schedule. So you will get the notice quickly if your local FBI office have opening slot.

Hope this helps
Hey Jay,
Did your wife get her EAD first? My wife got her EAD approval just now.
Thanks
KK

EAD & AP approved

Hello,
I'm New to this thread.
Here are my details ...
EB3 - NSC
Priority Date: 02/28/2003
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 12/28/2004
140/485/AP/EAD ND - 01/12/2005
EAD Approved - 02/09/2005
AP Approved-02/11/2005
FP??????
Got surprised to see this fast approval from NSC??
Anyways all the best for rest of people who are waiting to get EAD & AP
Thanks

kriskish said:
Hey Jay,
Did your wife get her EAD first? My wife got her EAD approval just now.
Thanks
KK

We both got the EAD at same day, even we received the card same day for one year valid

kriskris,
congrats...am sure ur approval is on its way.
No luck yet here.
Kinda confused....
GCLover,
Did ya get ur EAD approval.

royalcruise said:
kriskris,
congrats...am sure ur approval is on its way.
No luck yet here.
Kinda confused....
GCLover,
Did ya get ur EAD approval.

No not at all.. These are all gimmicks of NSC...Lets wait for luck

Thanks
GCLover

GCLOVER007 said:
No not at all.. These are all gimmicks of NSC...Lets wait for luck

Thanks
GCLover
Hi GCLover,
I am not excited. Just we got EAD for my wife thats all. I need my 140 to be approved. Then only I think I am fine. Not sure why they processed my wife's first. Lets see what happens.
Thanks
KK

December 04 tracker

Hi,

My 2 cents..........

both My Self & Wife:

I140/485/EAD/AP
RD: 12/13/2004
ND: 12/14/2004
LUD: 12/20/2004

I haven't received any FP notice yet......is this normal in most cases??

Thanks!

Ap

I got an email from USCIS that they sent out an RFE for AP for both me and my wife.
I wonder what the RFE is, maybe photos..
I have not heard anything about EAD yet and the LUD has not changed.

veryblue said:
I got an email from USCIS that they sent out an RFE for AP for both me and my wife.
I wonder what the RFE is, maybe photos..
I have not heard anything about EAD yet and the LUD has not changed.
Where did you take your photos? Now am just worried. Thanks
KK

kriskish said:
Where did you take your photos? Now am just worried. Thanks
KK

I took them at a proper photographer, I am thinking it might be my passport copies too because I remember they were not too clear in the first place and my attorney would have made more copies of them. I'll post the details of the RFE once I hear the details of it in a few days.

veryblue said:
I took them at a proper photographer, I am thinking it might be my passport copies too because I remember they were not too clear in the first place and my attorney would have made more copies of them. I'll post the details of the RFE once I hear the details of it in a few days.
Hi Veryblue,
Thanks for the info. Our photographs were taken at Costco. My wife's EAD approved with same photos we have used. We have to leave in April first week. So Just curios and worried. Thanks alot for your info.
KK

when to expect EAD NSC ?

Here are the details of my concurrent filing EAD application shows a receipt date of 28th Dec 04 and a Notice Date of Jan 7th.

Have any EAD's been approved around these times. Please pass on any similar info / approvals.

Thanks, Hoochie

I-140/ I-485 / AP / EAD
RD 12/28/04, ND 01/07/07

hoochie said:
Here are the details of my concurrent filing EAD application shows a receipt date of 28th Dec 04 and a Notice Date of Jan 7th.

Have any EAD's been approved around these times. Please pass on any similar info / approvals.

Thanks, Hoochie

I-140/ I-485 / AP / EAD
RD 12/28/04, ND 01/07/07
Hi Hoochie,
See my signature below. Nothing happened at my side at all. Everything happened at my wife's side. EAD approved and LUD changed today on her AP.
Hope this helps. You will get EAD in few weeks I guess.
Thanks
KK

I have applied all the application (look at signature) on 27Dec2004 using pre-approved labor.That time I was with my old employer. I got experience letter from him and applied. For I-140, new company gave all the necessary document to file.

From January 1st I am with new employer who gave pre-approved labor.

So I hope that my case consider as a future employment.

Is that I need to send my new company details ???
I dont have any clear picture....how this works...?
Anybody applied like me.....?

Please advice

FP Date - 02/17/2005