Data Consolidation Project (Thread #6)

version 86

Changes since

1) Scanned upto 03-091 Next Person, Pl go from 03-092

2) Slight changes to macro to catogorize some of the Misc to Recieved and some unknown/misc to undeliverable/misc

3) Added a macro sort485 which will sort all sheets.
If you need to keep some general info (like max scanned src) in the sheet try to keep them beyond Column I. Sorting upto column G. This may avoid any problems from manually selecting and sorting if someone needs to look in sorted order.

4) Replaced the hard corded date to Row 2 in dec/jan formule so that we can copy the formula without editing either way updown or sideways.

5) I was thinking of adding an I485scan with all this corrections to the consolidated sheet and delete the current I485scan and modified485scan, just to avoid confusion and keep it clean.
Any Comments ???

Current score 125 for Dec..

Happy Holidays
-- pr

version 87

Attached is version 87. The scan till 03-120 is done. Currently, the total approvals for Dec is 129

src02189

This is my first post on this forum and I am new to this portal. I do not know how this scan system works. Therefore I have a few questions.

I downloaded the consolidated file but did not see any sheets for scr02189.

1. What does the fact that there is no sheet for scr02189 signify?
2. If this data is maintained by members, is it the responsibilty of the members , say me in this instance to add a new sheet?

Please let me know. Thanks.

vkc - welcome.
1.) It means that no one has done the scan for this SRC number so far.
2.) You can certainly scan this SRC and add that sheet to this file and upload it. You can look through the initial postings in this thread to get detailed instructions on how to carry out the scan etc.

Thanks.

Help needed to run Macro for NEW SRC no

Gurus:

I am trying to run the macro for sometime to scan SRC01-001 series of nos but so far was not able to do.
Please help and let me know what I am doing wrong.
I am quite sure that may non-VB guys would have the same issue.

I tried 2 macros and this is what I did.

Ran MultiScan485 macro:

Enter ND year day range (first 5 digits of SRC#) format YYDDD-YYDDD
entered 02001-02001

Result: Done Upto:SRC02-001 Scanned: 0

Ran ModifiedI485Scan:

Enter worksheet name:
SRC02-001
Are you sure you want to start scan process: yes

Done.

In both cases none of the nos got scanned. What is wrong here?
I am using consolidated_v87.xls for the run.

thanks in advance.
-- rbls5

Re: Help needed to run Macro for NEW SRC no

Originally posted by rbls5
Gurus:

I am trying to run the macro for sometime to scan SRC01-001 series of nos but so far was not able to do.
Please help and let me know what I am doing wrong.
I am quite sure that may non-VB guys would have the same issue.

I tried 2 macros and this is what I did.

Ran MultiScan485 macro:

Enter ND year day range (first 5 digits of SRC#) format YYDDD-YYDDD
entered 02001-02001

Result: Done Upto:SRC02-001 Scanned: 0

Ran ModifiedI485Scan:

Enter worksheet name:
SRC02-001
Are you sure you want to start scan process: yes

Done.

In both cases none of the nos got scanned. What is wrong here?
I am using consolidated_v87.xls for the run.

thanks in advance.
-- rbls5

rbls5, Both the macros MultiScan485 & ModifiedI485Scan are for Rescans.
If you are scanning for SRC02-001 there is no data right now.
You will have to start from scratch and follow the instructions posted at the start of this thread ( at the 1st Page)

src02189

Originally posted by picsarus
vkc - welcome.
1.) It means that no one has done the scan for this SRC number so far.
2.) You can certainly scan this SRC and add that sheet to this file and upload it. You can look through the initial postings in this thread to get detailed instructions on how to carry out the scan etc.

Thanks.

Thank you. I tried the scan and it worked. I am attaching the sheet. I will add it to the consolidated file after I run for some more SRC ranges.

i485scan

Hello,

Those of who are trying to make a fresh scan for a date this macro may be a little better compared to the previous one

1) Will leave the last number scanned as the last entry in the sheet with status as stopped_reason, in case the macro failed either due to a connection lost or hit the max. This may not be a 485 case hence you have to overwrite this last row when you continue. But you will know where you can restart next time.
2) It catogorizes a few more of those misc catogory to the individual cases.
3) Will stop scanning at 970 just to leave a few before you hit the 1000 mark and get denied message for the next two days so that you can still check your case if you feel like ( for what ever it is worth).
4) Will not skip a number when the site does not respond, rather will retry with same SRC.
5) Will leave the transferred city in the spread sheet

I485scan macro will work for scan or rescan for one sheet
Multiscan macro will work for rescan of one or more sheets
Makechart will work for one sheet
sort485 will sort the entire file in the order you choose.

Essentially this is a copy of the multiscan macro in consolidated sheet.

--pr

cud somebody pls scan

My Rd is 02 158 54*** cud some IT guru help me down load this please. I dont know how to do this.

Thanx.

tirednconfused,

After you open the file Alt F8 , Then either click the run , or simply enter once . Rest all is self explanatory. Where are you getting stuck.

--pr

ver 88

Here is the next version -
+ I have scanned more SRCs for SRC01-139 ( 3rd April 01 since the off. processing date is 1/Apr/01)
+ Added SRC02-189 from vkc

I have started the Rescan from SRC01-135.
The next person please take it from SRC01-256.

added 02-268

alo...

i've added 02-268 to the consolidated file. this is my first go, and hope i haven't screwed up the file... pls let me know if its ok - thanks !

Interfaces change... Should we start a new thread? The instructions at the start of this thread was awesome. The consolidated effort is commendable. Please make sure that these two are continued in the new thread.
Congratulations to all the efforters and contributors of this thread. This is one sane place amongst the insane USCIS world!

One shot for all

This is a website www.immigrationwatch.com which provides a full scope of information for I485 (also I140,I130) for all service centers: WAC, LIN, EAC and TRC. But TRC is currently marked as N/A. Hope it will aviable for TRC soon. It's very informative.

v89

This includes 02-241. If someone has already picked up the re-scan from GoAstros' previous post, please include this sheet in the updated version. Thanks.

Re: added 02-268

Originally posted by CouldNotPost
alo...

i've added 02-268 to the consolidated file. this is my first go, and hope i haven't screwed up the file... pls let me know if its ok - thanks !

You did fine, CouldNotPost.