Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

DOL

John Bartlett is the analyst working on all cases at DOL. He is very strict with the RIR cases. Even if there are layoffs in past 6 months ( area of skills doesn't matter) in the company, he is rejecting RIR cases. My case is rejected even though our company had layoffs in sales department. I am in the IT field. My case is remanded to state.

DOL RD : 04/11/2002
NOF : 07/23/2002
NOF Submitted : 09/05/2002
Rejected : 10/31/2002

Rejected NOF - mrp2612

Hi Mrp2612,
Really sorry to hear about your application. Can you help the rest of us get a better perspective on what happens when a NOF is rejected?

1) When your case goes back to TWC, are you given any special status or are you sent back to the end of the Que. Right now TWC is processing 4/2001

2) I guess you get to keep your PD, but does that have any value?

3) Do you get the 7th yr extensions on your H1-B, if you require?

Thanks in advance

spb999,

You said that DOL Dallas has started processing aug'02 cases in rir, is that include the NOF rebuttal they received by that month? Please advise.

Joyce,
I really dont know whether they are working on NOF of aug'02. what I got reply from the dol is that they are working on AUG'02 RIR Cases.

RIR rejected

Mirage27,

1) No special status
2) Priority date will be the original date TWC received your case
3) You can get 7th year extension with the original receipt date

To: Gany

Gany,

Have you tried Email system to get your application info? I still could not load any info of my case? since both of our cases are sent to DOL in the same day, I wonder if they input your info in the email system or not.

Thanks for your reply.

boboli,

I did not send any email so far.. I still trying to communicate with my lawyer office. You know some times each one gives different answer/information. That's how I got a copy of initial Receipt.. I will keep you updated.

Let me know if you found out anything...

I have some other information... But it's about other case thru our company.. They applied Labor Aug '01 at Texas and case forwarded to DOL Dallas in Jan '02. He did not hear any update.. Of course! he is not that pro-active to find out.. I am just trying to find out what's going on.. Since both of our cases filed through same company, concerned about the outcome.

Gany

Guys are there any new updates from DOL Dallas?

Please post the updates so that it is helpful to everybody.

phone system works today

DOL in dallas office fix their phone retrieval system....
tel: 214-767-4975
tel:214-767-9384

But I input my employer's phone number, it is still not located...

wish everyone else good luck!

boboli, gani

Hi Guys,

When did you folks applied for LC @ TWC? And When did TWC forwarded them to DOL?

My app is filed with TWC in Nov,'02. What should i expect?

pkanthi

Now TWC is processing cases on Oct. 7. if they work normally, you can get your result in one and half month. but if something happened (who knows what reason), maybe you will wait longer... I filed my case to TWC in Sep. 10th.

NOF's query

Can someone tell me who actually sends the NOF's? Is it the TX SESA or the Regional office at Dallas? What is the role of TX SESA or the role of Dallas office in processing any labor application?

My PD on RIR is Oct' 23 2002. I am sure it is still at TX SESA.

Thanks.
-Navin.

Guys,
I just now checked on DOL automated phone system, it is working now. But my case if I check through employer phone no it doesn't show anything, but i know my case no so if i check thru that no it shows that the case has been received in aug 2nd week, but doesn't tell anything about the current status, even though another case after mine for the same employer of jan'03 tells about it. dont know what is going on. God please help get thru this problem, dont know how this people updates there system:confused:

Have you tried their email system? maybe that one could give you more detail.

I don't know my case number, and the employer's phone number could not be located in their phone retrieval system......

Guys,
Are there any updates from DOL? We are not seeing a single approval since last couple of weeks. Please post your updates so it is helpful to track the cases.