Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

Spb999

Sorry to hear that.

What is your DOT code? it is related to computer jobs?

when you file your LC application to State level, did your lawyer ever submit any recruitments result? such as how many applications for this position and why your employer rejected them...I heard sometimes if the company not submit this, DOL will send NOF. and also now it is very common to get NOF from DOL for everyone who applies RIR.

wish you luck!

my dot code is 030-062.010. software engg. I think so that my employer has submitted the results during state labor also there has been no layoff in my company. but still we are placing readvertisement for 2 weeks. lets see what happen. also this time iam going to make sure that we attach all the replies including the results of recruitement & everything. Now atleast god get my labor approve through this time asap.

one of the person in this texas forum also got the nof & he also did readvertisement & got his approval recently. his name is geoff. lets see what happens in my case? also recently the dol dallas is extremly slow dont know where they will place my case after i reply to them.

spb999,

Hopefully, your lawyer finish the formalities of advertisement and send reply for NOF ASAP. As you mentioned other case, they might approve once they recieve the reply for NOF..

Mine also same DOT code as yours.. My concern was about my lawyer responses.. (My case just moved to DOL Dallas from SESA on 1/17/03). But some of the cases from my company are still with DOL. And their code also same. I am sure my lawyer responded for NOF of a perticular case in July/August last year. But DOL not yet taken any decision.. There are at least 4 cases before mine. I suspect my lawyer's ability.. Anyway, I will be knowing more once my case come in to picture..

I wish you good luck.. Keep posted all updates...

Gany

My employers 4 cases which are at dol all are nof & the reply has been sent to dol in aug,sept & oct but I havent heard anything from them. No action untill now from dol. that where iam getting worried. I will keep you posted after 15th april once i send the reply to dol.

Hi,

Does DOL prioratizes the cases for processing based on DOT code? My application was received by Texas regional office on 15 th July 2002. It is not yet processed, while I can see some of you got some reply from DOL on the cases received in Aug 2002.

Who decides the DOT code?
Is it assigned based on the description of the position?
My case has a DOT code 039.162-014, Data Base Design Analyst.
I think my Lawyer suggested this position title, while my background fits to 030.062-010, Software Engineer.
Can somebody throw some light on this?

Thanks

Well My case which was sent to DOL on july 3rd got a NOF whic was responded in nov 7th and have not heard anything since then. This is in the DOL texas. Please update if anyone has got an approved Labor. Please tell us what your date was and this was 030.062-010 computer engineer Labor.Please respond

Akhil,
I am also in the same boat. I got Nof on 17th march & I am going to reply to DOL next week after giving the advertisement. Also want to check with you what are the things you did before replying back to dol for nof. My dot code is also same. Let see what happens. please respond. Also there were no layoff in my company & still hiring is going on.

This is for spb999. I have no idea what my lawyer did as I was in India that time. Will keep you all posted regarding my case if I hear anything from the lawyer or DOL

Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum -- I new about it recently from a friend. Here is my case detail:
- PD - July 02,
- RIR EB2 LC was received by DOL in Dallas on Dec 01. DOT Code (030.062.010)
- Got NOF at end of June 02.
- My lawyer got me extension for 35 days.
- NOF rebuttal sent Sep 02.

I understood that DOL are now processing August 02. So I am hopping that things will start moving soon.
Let me know if any one of you has other updates...

Thanks,
MARSS.
:confused:

Guys,
My lawyer has sent the reply for NOF to DOL DALLAS this week. Lets see what happens now.Hope it gets approved quickly by gods grace.

RIR Rejections

My Lawyer said that they r seeing a 75% rejection rate across the board for all RIR cases.

However he said that there was no difference in timing weather a case was NOF or not. For example DOL is processing 8/02 cases, they send a NOF for a case, for which one responds in 45 days. Once the response is recieved it joins all the other non-NOffed cases. From a time perspective there is absolutely no difference. Also when the INS says that they are processing 8/02, that just means that its been assigned to an analyst, so there is a good 2-3 months before an approval is recieved....Does this make any sense? I thought that non-NoFfed cases move faster...
Comments?

Labor Certification In New Mexico/Dallas

Can any 1 tell me how can I find what is procesing date for New Mexico. How long is it taking. Mine waslabor was filed EB3 RIR on 4/25/03.
How long will it take at Dallas regional Office for approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Application in Texas DOL

Folks,

Good News. I applied @TWC on 11/10/2002. TWC forwarded my app to Texas DOL on 04/25/2003. So it took about little more than six months.

If DOL is processing 08/31/2002 as of today, my app will be reviewed no sooner than end of the year. Hopefully it will go through without any NOFs.

GoodLuck.

non RIR texas

Any Updates / News/ Stories on the non RIR Labor Certification petitions processing at Texas Regional office, Please

Dallas received August 9/02 since then no responce. Did any body got responce for RIR having case received by Dallas in August and got approved Please post your updates :(

My docs were sent to the Dallas DOL regional office on 11/19/02. However they were 'filed' earlier - on 7/19/02. I guess the filed status may be referring to state. I should be checking the status of the date they were sent to DOL regional, right?

I have heard DOL is at august since 2+ months. I have also heard it takes 2+ years for the entire Labor certification process. :eek: Can anyone confirm? Any idea when things will move?
Thanks
MS