Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

Thanks for the reply. I did check with the new number, 214.767.4975. None of them received on Nov/2002. Please post the info, if anyone had the similar kind of problem.

How does it work?

So if DOL is processing October 2002, does one get a reply pretty quick (NOF or otherwise?), or does it mean that they are just processing, and wait another X months for a reply?
Thanks
Mirage27

Hi as their website says they are processing October my case was received by the dol in august 2002. So I called today and talk with the lady and she said that there are two catagories under RIR one is october 2002 and the other they are still processing August, 2000. Very confuse!

I filled my case under RIR how come they have two catagories in RIR. Did any one heard the same?

Please tell me what should I do? she dont even bother to ask for the case number or name but she just replied without looking for it too. Whom should I contact know?

Please post!

RFE LC processing is on hold at Texas center?

I was told by my lawyer that all the IT Cases that have been asked for RFE has been on hold. the cut status time is on August, 2002. I responded to my RFE in August 2002, since then, got no new update..... Is this true? can anyone share some info about this. kind of desparate now if that is the truth....

To Geoff.

What's your priority time when you submit your answer to RFE for the second time. looks like it's after August, 2002, right? Thanks a lot!

Tim

Processing times

DOL site says that they are processing Nov-02 RIR...yet from this board it appears that they have not responded to too many people since a series of Aug-02 NOF's

recommended case?

Some one in the following website said TWC forwarded LC application into 2 categories...is that true?

any one heard about it?

"According to my understanding, they seperate RIR into two categories, Recomended and Non Recomended. TWC decides wether it is recomended or not. If there are no problems with the case, no layoff's in the company etc then most likely your case will be recomended. DOL is processing oct' 2002 for recomended and Aug' 2000 for non recomended."

and

"If TWC issues NOF and if they are not fully satisfied with the replies or if they see some future problems with the case they may consider it to be non recomended. if there is no problem with the case what so ever and if it is automatically forwarded to Dallas then it will be recomended. what nash said is also true, though your case might be recomended still your case can get bogged down by DOL issuing NOF. eg if the company had layoff's. "

http://groups.msn.com/texasimmigrat...essage=18904&LastModified=4675423831442151546

Confusing news

I talked to my lawyer and asked to find out if he could get some information on my case. My labor was sent to DOL Dallas in August 2002 from Austin office.

Get this....lawyer found out that DOL are currently looking at an August case in 2002 from Austin and said my case will be looked at soon.

DOL website shows they are processing Oct 2002 seems very fishy! All I can say is ask your lawyer to call DOL and find out whats really happening.:confused:

Got NOF in August 2002

Hi,

I am an IC design engineer and my labor was received in Texas November 2001 and then it was forwarded to DOL, Dallas in August 2002. Got NOF in August itself and replied to it in August 2002 again.

I haven't heared anything since then. Does anybody know how long are they taking for the NOF replies. Has anyone got his case approved recently after getting an NOF.

Let me know

:confused:

No updates?

I heard they have 1 analyst, doing H-1's, Labor Cetr's & NOF's.
Where are all our fees going?

No....
My case was sent to DOL in the end of Feb 2003...
still long time to wait....

at least 2 cases of NOF (AUG) were approved on Jun 10 and Jun 13th....

Good luck to everybody

Updates???

Boboli, i don't understand, are they processing NOF's FILED in August or processing NOF's for cases they (DOL) NOffed that are dated August?

I would think the backlog is for Cases NOFFED that have a reciept date of Aug

guys,
Are there any updated from dol related with nof rebuttals. did anyone got their approvals for the nof recently? Please post it so that we can track our cases.

Hi all,
Filed for state in Aug 02.
Filed to regional DOL in Nov 02.
I just spoke to my lawyer and was told because of high number of layoffs in Dallas it is likely my RIR app will be rejected and sent for standard (non-RIR processing) with a date of Nov 02.
If it is being sent to state why doesnt it have a date of August 02.

:rolleyes:

X001

Sorry to hear the bad news...

You should keep your original priority date in August, not November..maybe your lawyer made a mistake....if your case changed to Non-RIR, it will wait 2 more years....so sad...

Would you mind tell us what is your DOT code? How many ads you have before you submit your cases to TWC or your state work commission center?

Is there any layoff in your company?

keep fingers crossing....

RIR / EB2 / NOF

Folks,

My Rir case got certified today with the TX DOL - Heard this from the automated message . I was wondering as to how long it takes for the lawyer to receive the hard copy .

I guess only with the Hard copy can he apply for I-140.

Thanks,
Rotny

Re: RIR / EB2 / NOF

Originally posted by Rotny
Folks,

My Rir case got certified today with the TX DOL - Heard this from the automated message . I was wondering as to how long it takes for the lawyer to receive the hard copy .

I guess only with the Hard copy can he apply for I-140.

Thanks,
Rotny

Gongratulations, Rotny!

What are your dates?