Dallas Regional DOL Tracker

krr2 Labor Approval

krr2,

Can you post your application details? Like EB2/EB3, yr's of exp, BS/MS, Employer layoffs, company size (big/small), position applied for and other details that are involved in the approval process.

Thanks,
pkanthi

LC at TWC

Hi,
I just joined this forum, I am a researcher, my RIR EB2 was received at TWC on Feb 28th, 03. My lawyer got a letter from the TWC saying that the requirements for the position advertised are close to the my qualifications gained in the same institution. Hence this application needs to be reviewed and the restrictive requirements should be removed.
Does this mean that the position needs to be readvertised with the so called restrictive requirements removed.
My attorney is working on the response and I will keep you all posted as to what happens.
I will appreciate the comments of the forum.
Thanks,
RN

Nov 02 for all RIR or RIR with NOF

Just wanted to check if Nov 02 processing date is for all RIR cases or only cases with RIR with NOF.
Mine was filed to Dellas regional on 5/19/03
RIR
EB3
Software Engineer
NO NOF

Last edited by a moderator:
Good News for all NOF rebutals 2003,
I just now talked to one of the associates at dol dallas & they told me that they are now processing MARCH'03 NOF REBUTTALS received. I dont know how much it is true, but the lady over at that office told me this news that they are processing March 03 NOF Rebuttals. Mine is April'03 NOF rebuttals. Lets see how it goes.

Guys please update/post the informations as currently iam not seeing any approvals coming on texas dol site.

spb999 I don't understand the same I have a nov 2002 NOF rebuttal and I have not heard anything from DOL. How come they are processing 2003. Is there anyone who has a nov 2002 NOF rebuttal and has received something from DOL. At what number did you call spb999.

I called the same number 9384 no for dol dallas. I talked twice to 2 associates & both gave me the same information. They even told me that they had assigned all cases to most of the analyst to work on it & some of them have completed their processing. some of the cases are pending only because those analyst are working on other temporary labor which has also top priority. so some cases make take little more time but said most of the nof pending cases they are finishing processing. let see how it goes, mine is april'03 case for nof not yet heard anything but will be checking with dol frequently.

i had seen some case whose nof rebutal was submitted in june'03 and got approved in july last wek. i found this information
on group.msn.com/texas immigration/dol

What Number r u calling

Hi Spb,
What number are you call for DOL? It seems really odd that they are ignoring NOF and non-NOF cases from last yr.

mirage,
No is 2147679384. i talked twice yesterday to 2 different analyst both gave me same answer.

guys,
Please check with dol dallas reagarding with your nof status. I called them today and they told me again that most of the case submitted last year & this year for nof has been completed. they said they processed more than 500 nof cases in aug this year & some of them are pending because of it may have been assigned to the the dol analyst who might be busy with other priority h2b cases.

Please update the information if anybody got approval recently for nof since last year so that others can track their cases.

Originally posted by spb999
mirage,
No is 2147679384. i talked twice yesterday to 2 different analyst both gave me same answer.

Hi spb999/mirage,
That # is taking me to automatic telephone message retrieval system. Is there any number where I can reach a responsible and a good person at TX DOL and speak with.

My case RIR reached regional labour office in July 3rd 2002 and NOF rebutal recieved in NoV 3 2002. All the time I am getting that same information ie. app recvd july3rd, 2002 and NOF rebutal recvd NoV3rd, 2002 and this msg posted on Nov4th 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting with fingures crossed

Went to DOL July 3rd 2002
replied to NOF and received in DOL Nov 7th 2002

I don't understand they say that the status was posted on Nov 7th 2002. What status are they talking about and if someone who has received an approval can pls. tell me what would they say if the case has been accepted or rejected. What would be the wordings.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

RFE versus NOF

I'm new to this group and have browsed through some of the older messages, but was wondering... could someone tell me what the difference is between RFE and NOF, if any?

TWC received case - 5 Sep 2001
TWC transferred case to DOL-Dallas 14 Mar 2002
As per attorney, RFE received (not sure when) and responded 31 Aug 2002.

Have been trying to get an update on my case since then, but attorney is not forthcoming with details. Also, I do not have the case number. Attorney sent enquiry to DOL in June, but no response (or so he says).

Any suggestions on my options? Does anyone with similar dates have info on their own status?

All help much appreciated.