Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor Approved Finally

Hi All,
I got my Labor approved from Dalas Backlog center.I just got the email from my lawyer today.Couple of my colleagues whose PD is Dec 2004 also got their Labor approved.

I have a feeling that Dallas Bec is currently approving RIR cases for which the 45 day letter has been replied after June 2006.This is the trend I oberserved from the last few approvals posted in this forum and also from my colleagues and my 45 day letter replied date.

My case details area
PD April 23rd 2004 , CA, EB2 RIR
case # D-05194-XXXX
45 day letter recieved July 3rd 2006
45 day letter replied July 10 2006
Labor approved:Got approval today

My colleagues details are as follows
PD Dec 2004, CA EB3, RIR
45 day letter replied June 16th 2006
Labor approval : July 31st 2006.

Thanks for all the support I got from the forum .Good luck for all of you.All the best.

Thanks
Labor_CA

LABOR_CA said:
Hi All,
I got my Labor approved from Dalas Backlog center.I just got the email from my lawyer today.Couple of my colleagues whose PD is Dec 2004 also got their Labor approved.

---

Labor_CA

Congratulation. Did your lawyer receive the paper form or your lawyer receive an e-mail from the BEC? Thank you and hope I can get good news soon.

Hi,
My lawyer has sent me an email today that my labor got approved. I am assuming she must have received today or yesterday.My guess is yours must be in mail.If not you must hear the good news soon.

One copy is sent to the employer , lawyer and yourself. So you can check your mail or check with your employer if they have receieved anything.

Good Luck
Labor_CA

Hope your analysis of the current trend is true

LABOR_CA said:
Hi,
My lawyer has sent me an email today that my labor got approved. I am assuming she must have received today or yesterday.My guess is yours must be in mail.If not you must hear the good news soon.

One copy is sent to the employer , lawyer and yourself. So you can check your mail or check with your employer if they have receieved anything.

Good Luck
Labor_CA

Hi,
We replied to the 45 day letter and it has been received by the BEC (per status tracker in USPS) on July 21st. Hope we get to hear from the Dallas BEC soon.

My case details :
EB2/RIR/CA
PD : 31 Jul 2001
45 day letter received : 7/13/2006
45 day letter replied : 7/17/2006, received at Dallas on 7/21/2006
LC : Waiting -> 5 years 21 days and counting! :confused:

Congrats

LABOR_CA said:
Hi,

Good Luck
Labor_CA

What is your PD?

thank you

LABOR_CA said:
Hi,

Good Luck
Labor_CA

Thank you and hope I can join you in I-140 and I-485 group soon.

7th year ext.

Guys,

My employer applied 7th year extension in may, since then no news and no LIN number. My employer says that 'they say that due to receipt of too many applications they are back-logged on the applications to send out the receipt notices.' Is it true? Is anybody in the same boat. my h1 expires on 30th sep 2006.

H1b Extension

I just checked my case online and it was approved yesterday.

Case Number: WAC-06-187-XXXXX
RD 05/22/06
ND 06/01/06
AD 08/19/06

And this is for 7th year extension.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

anu.sonti said:
Guys,

My employer applied 7th year extension in may, since then no news and no LIN number. My employer says that 'they say that due to receipt of too many applications they are back-logged on the applications to send out the receipt notices.' Is it true? Is anybody in the same boat. my h1 expires on 30th sep 2006.

I applied for 7 year H1 extension im mid June and was approved yesterday.

Labor approved

Hi, Just received a letter from Dallas BEC that my labor is approved. Letter is dated July 26, 2006. My lawyer hasn't received anything yet. Isn't it strange?

PD: Dec 04, 2004 (RIR, EB3)
45 Days Notice: Jun 29, 2006
45 Days Notice replied: Jul 12, 2006
Labor approved: Jul 26, 2006

Question

Hi guys, this is my first time here and I have a question.
Someone from Dallas Backlog has contacted my lawers to varify some information regarding advertising that my company did. Does anyone know if this is a good sign in terms of someone looking into the case? And if anyone had similar experience, how long did it take for labor to get approved?

aa2aa said:
Hi, Just received a letter from Dallas BEC that my labor is approved. Letter is dated July 26, 2006. My lawyer hasn't received anything yet. Isn't it strange?

PD: Dec 04, 2004 (RIR, EB3)
45 Days Notice: Jun 29, 2006
45 Days Notice replied: Jul 12, 2006
Labor approved: Jul 26, 2006

Thanks and congrats !!! What state did you file from ?

:mad:

UG. said:
I applied for 7 year H1 extension im mid June and was approved yesterday.

Attorney messed up everything, he sent wrong amount of fees, so the whole application came back, then he sent the right amount last week with documentation. Can anybody believe this? I told my employer to apply for extension in march, man, this sucks.

Nevergreen mystery

nevergreen
do u have multiple labor cert. i saw your post for New jersey. a few days later it is for minnesota.

is it a mistake?. which state did you file your lc from.