Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

TR means "Traditional Recruitment" which is the correct name for non-RIR.

oops1975 said:
One of my friend got his screenshot which says the case status as 'TR'. The case type also says 'TR'. His case is a non-RIR case. Does anyone know what the case status of TR means?

potlavs said:
My Husbans got email from Hr dept that his labor was approved , but the problem here is that he applied 2 labors thru two different employers.But currently he is working with employer whoes labor is not yet approved.Please let us know if you gurus have any suggestions.Any wishfull suggestion are appreciated.

1st Labor

EB2 /P.D.July 28 2004/Iowa -Not yet approved

2nd labor

not sure (Eb2/EB3)/March 31st 2005/Florida - Approved

Thanks

so u r working in iowa, but got florida labor approved. if florida employer can file for 140 and 485(depending on which country you come from), go for it.

The case closure notice is on the way according to DOL rep. We found out through the famous 202 number.

Can anyone confirm that your case number remains the same after 45-day letter with only T- changing to D-?

bpc2001 said:
Have you received any mail saying that it is closed?

Yeah it's the case for me.

Zgreen said:
The case closure notice is on the way according to DOL rep. We found out through the famous 202 number.

Can anyone confirm that your case number remains the same after 45-day letter with only T- changing to D-?

LC approved

Dear all,

My attorney informed me today that my labor certification was approved on July 27th.
PD: 09/2004
RD: Never made it
Case# 5-0199-3XXXX
State: IL
Category EB3-RIR
45 DL received June 20th
45 DL replied: June 30th
Approval date: July 27th 2006

I appreciate every body who is contributing thier help and keeping others hope!

With best wishes,
panjan04

Still waiting

My PD is Jan 2004 and was filed from Wisconsin. Got my 45 letter long time back in March 2005. But no updates on LC status from DBEC yet. Anyone on the same boat as I am who filed his/her labout from Wisconsin and still waiting. I am just trying to find out whether someone filed on the same time around from WIscinsin is still waiting or they already got the approval. Please reply back.

Thanks.

Hi Gurus: My attorney sent an email request to DBEC as part of H1b 7th yr extn. and this is the response he recvd

##########################################################
Dear Requestor:

The Final Determination was mailed to your office on 8/17/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

##########################################################

Can someone pls explain me what does that mean.. if the case still in data review and assigned to analyst then what final determination letter was mailed???

thanks

-a

Labor approved

It is my time to share with you all that I got an e-mail from my employer that my labor got approved. My details are below:

CA/RIR/EB-3/Rest of the World
Labor PD: Sep 17th 2004
DBEC case No: D-05215-7xxxx
45 days letter received and replied: 21st June 2006
Labor approved: Don't know the exact date
Labor certified letter received by company: Aug 25th 2006

Thanks you guys. You will receive yours soon.

Rahi Khan

dhirajs98 said:
My PD is Jan 2004 and was filed from Wisconsin. Got my 45 letter long time back in March 2005. But no updates on LC status from DBEC yet. Anyone on the same boat as I am who filed his/her labout from Wisconsin and still waiting. I am just trying to find out whether someone filed on the same time around from WIscinsin is still waiting or they already got the approval. Please reply back.

Thanks.

Come on man. do some research. go some pages back and have a look at threads. you will find atleast 100's of them with same question in your situation. you may find some with WI state, but many with different states and they all have same story to tell. All were screwed by DBLC.

First post

This is my first post. Please update my information in the tracker
Ohio/EB3/RIR
PD - April 12, 2004
RD - Sept, 2004
45 day letter responded - March 2005
LC - Still waiting

Thanks.

Just heard from attorney that my case was reopened after being closed in error. It took DOL 2 days - faster than I expected - to correct it (if in fact it was truely corrected). So for people whose cases may have been closed, definitely go through the designated email process which seems to be working.

Now back to the endless waiting game...

Labor approved

Just received email from the lawyer that my LC has been approved.

I want to thank everyone in this forum and wish you all good luck with your cases.

CA RIR EB2
PD: Feb 2003
RD: Feb 2004
45DL: Jan 2005
D-05084-xxxxx

TurtleWalk said:
Just received email from the lawyer that my LC has been approved.

I want to thank everyone in this forum and wish you all good luck with your cases.

CA RIR EB2
PD: Feb 2003
RD: Feb 2004
45DL: Jan 2005
D-05084-xxxxx

Congratulations. It is encouraging to know that DBEC is processing cases those received 45 day letter in early 2005!.

Just received mail from DBEC that LC has been Certified.

wish you all good luck with your cases.

CA RIR EB2
PD: Mar 2005
45DL Replied: June 2006
Certified: Aug 14 2006
ETA-750 Mailed: Aug 18th
ETA-750 Recvd: Aug 29th

Finally!! Got my LC approved yesterday!

Guys,

After 4+ years in waiting, they finally approved my LC yesterday!

PD: April 2002 , IN -- EB3 RIR
RD: Never reached to regional
45 Days letter received: March 21st, 2006
45 Days letter replied: April 5th, 2006
LC Approval : August 28th, 2006

I also heard 2 first hand friend (all are in Indiana) who got their LC cases approved this past 2 months so I guess the LC approvals are really going.

Thanks for all the support and information for these past years guys!

45 Days Letter Received Before June 2006

It is really nice to see some cases got approved with 45 days letter received before June, 2006. It seems DBEC start to pick up the speed. Hope we all can get our luck soon. Thanks!

MI/EB2/RIR
PD: 06/14/04
Case: D-05195-XXXX
45 Letter: 05/22/06
LC Decision: Waiting

average wait time?

good day to all...

After having replied to the 45-Day Letter, does anybody have a good idea on the average wait time before certification?

thanks!

Good idea?

ianxci said:
good day to all...

After having replied to the 45-Day Letter, does anybody have a good idea on the average wait time before certification?

thanks!

Its simple. Mathematically, it arrives to a figure somewhere between 3 weeks to 2 or more years.