Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

contact number for Dallas backlog center

Hello Friends,

Does anybody know, to which number my attorney should call, to get information regarding pending labor.
I received 45 day letter in feb 2006 and my PD is June 2003.

Thanks and appreciate your help

desolate said:
nevergreen
do u have multiple labor cert. i saw your post for New jersey. a few days later it is for minnesota.

is it a mistake?. which state did you file your lc from.

No Nevergreen has 2 labor certs pending according to the tracker, one in NJ and one in MI ....

MDwatch said:
No Nevergreen has 2 labor certs pending according to the tracker, one in NJ and one in MI ....

Yes,
MDWatch is correct. There is an EB3 from old employer - NJ 07/2003, and an EB2 from my current employer MN- 08/2004.
I was hoping that at some point of time, I would be able to use the first date and be able to file for 485 under EB2 - however, the 45 day letter for the NJ petition is still not received.

LABOR_CA said:
Hi All,
I got my Labor approved from Dalas Backlog center.I just got the email from my lawyer today.Couple of my colleagues whose PD is Dec 2004 also got their Labor approved.

Labor_CA

True...this they can do while entering 45-day letter reply received......quickly see if there is anything holding back from approval ...and approve if not....and older replies are stacked below the newer ones....just a guess

Several labors approved

Hi All,

Good news: The following labors were approved:

2 cases (maybe even 1 more)
PD: Dec 29, 2004
One case # D-05216.. not sure what the others are)
RD: didn't make it to regional
RIR
State - CA
45 DL - received June 16 by lawyer, but 3-4 days b4 that by HR

One case, PD April 22, 2004 approved - letter received by lawyer. Not sure when 45 DL was received.

2-3 April 29 2004 case, 45 DL received in May, no news of approval yet
Other April 29, 2004 cases have received labor within 3 weeks of receiving 45 day letter.

I think the couple of EB2 cases from April have had delayed approvals, but the Dec 29 case along with mine was EB2 as well so not sure what the logic in approval is.

Yippeee that premium processing for 140 for EB3 is starting next week, while we gather up paperwork to file for it

Unfortunately company is shutting down so most of us are getting laid off.. just hoping that all can cross the 140 stage b4 layoffs since we are either in our 6th yr or already using the 7th yr extensions so we can extend 3 more years.

Except for one non-indian, i don't think anyone else is going to get through the green card with this company..

Anyways, good luck to all!!

Labor Approved

I sent email to my lawyer asking the status of LC and H1b renewal, and my lawyer replied back telling me that my labor was approved!
I received the letter later from the lawyer. It was dated back 8/2/06, the officer is jenny elser.
Good Luck to everybody!

isingh786 said:
I just checked my case online and it was approved yesterday.

Case Number: WAC-06-187-XXXXX
RD 05/22/06
ND 06/01/06
AD 08/19/06

And this is for 7th year extension.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

congratulations!
could you pls. share the URL? thanks

Any Insights Anyone?

yankee11 said:
Hi guys, this is my first time here and I have a question.
Someone from Dallas Backlog has contacted my lawers to varify some information regarding advertising that my company did. Does anyone know if this is a good sign in terms of someone looking into the case? And if anyone had similar experience, how long did it take for labor to get approved?

kakakiki said:
I sent email to my lawyer asking the status of LC and H1b renewal, and my lawyer replied back telling me that my labor was approved!
I received the letter later from the lawyer. It was dated back 8/2/06, the officer is jenny elser.
Good Luck to everybody!
Congratulations to your approval. Is your PD really 12/2004? If it is then you are a very lucky person :D

Originally Posted by yankee11
Hi guys, this is my first time here and I have a question.
Someone from Dallas Backlog has contacted my lawers to varify some information regarding advertising that my company did. Does anyone know if this is a good sign in terms of someone looking into the case? And if anyone had similar experience, how long did it take for labor to get approved?

I don't think there is any think bad in it as a matter of fact its good - they are looking into your case. I have seen posts where BEC asked for additional information and case was approved with few week of replying. I don't think you have anything to worry. Best of Luck

yankee11 said:
[/QUOTE ]
in a way it is a good sign coz it means someone is looking at your case......since they are asking about recruitment, i take it your source is region.....depending on how and when ur employer responds, you might be close to approval ... sometimes they do ask for additional recruitment, which delays it a bit......were there any layoffs in the company?...is it EB2?....

Thank you for your response. To your question, my case is EB2 and the company has provided information on recruitment efforts. From what I understand, Dallas backlog center wanted to make sure there were no responses to advertisement efforts.

Labor approved - Need Help

My Husbans got email from Hr dept that his labor was approved , but the problem here is that he applied 2 labors thru two different employers.But currently he is working with employer whoes labor is not yet approved.Please let us know if you gurus have any suggestions.Any wishfull suggestion are appreciated.

1st Labor

EB2 /P.D.July 28 2004/Iowa -Not yet approved

2nd labor

not sure (Eb2/EB3)/March 31st 2005/Florida - Approved

Thanks

After several of my co-workers' cases were approved recently with similar or even later PD, I've been anxiously waiting for my turn. Well, today I found out my case was instead closed this week :mad:

Corporate attorney acted pretty quickly this time and called BEC right away. They found out BEC did receive 45-day letter back in June but still closed the case blaming a mailroom glitch. Attorney sent email to request reopen, which I'm relatively confident will eventually go through, but guess there is another month or more before I hear anything.

Time to enjoy my new mountain bike and the last month of Summer. Sigh.

How do you know you case is closed?

Have you received any mail saying that it is closed?

Zgreen said:
After several of my co-workers' cases were approved recently with similar or even later PD, I've been anxiously waiting for my turn. Well, today I found out my case was instead closed this week :mad:

Corporate attorney acted pretty quickly this time and called BEC right away. They found out BEC did receive 45-day letter back in June but still closed the case blaming a mailroom glitch. Attorney sent email to request reopen, which I'm relatively confident will eventually go through, but guess there is another month or more before I hear anything.

Time to enjoy my new mountain bike and the last month of Summer. Sigh.

Labor approved

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your support. I just heard from my HR that my labor was approved.

PD: Nov 04, 2004 (RIR, EB3),MI
45 Days Notice: Jun 6, 2006
45 Days Notice replied: Jun 12, 2006
Labor approved: Jul 19, 2006
Letter received: Aug 25th,2006

It is 12/28/2004, almost the last work date of year 2004. You got to ask your lawyer for any update in your LC, since my lawyer didn't even tell me this until I sent an email to ask 'anything new with my LC?'.
Good Luck!

Taiwanboy said:
Congratulations to your approval. Is your PD really 12/2004? If it is then you are a very lucky person :D

Case Status TR

One of my friend got his screenshot which says the case status as 'TR'. The case type also says 'TR'. His case is a non-RIR case. Does anyone know what the case status of TR means?