Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

According to my lawyer DBEC should have sent 45-day letters to everyone by now (TR & RIR), unfortunately they haven’t sent it to everyone yet! So right now they are evaluating and sending the 45-day letter to the people they forgot to send. This might explain why we haven’t seen many approvals lately!!

She also said that they haven’t received any recruitment letters for any of the TR cases, but her belief is that DBEC might send all of the recruitment letters together for everyone. According to DOL site they hope to clear the backlog by Sept 2007. For all of our sake I hope DBEC sticks to this deadline.

RE OPENED CASE Vs 45Day letter(July21 deadline)

Thanks jp_ammu! I appreciate..

Please refer the link
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_reoerr.html
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf

Since the case is REOPEN , I assume we don't need to send email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us about "No 45 day lette after July21 deadline "? what is your attorney's view?

Any suggestions please!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Case Status:
did not get any kind of 45 day letter after the BEC deadline 21st July
PD APR 2003 / OH/ EB2 / RIR
DBEC closed mistakenly and Reopened the case
----------------------------------------------

jp_ammu said:
Hi AnbuFL,
My case is also similar to yours.My attorney sent a emial to DOL and got reply on 07/31/06 telling my case is reopened. My PD is Dec'03/EB3. Actually My employer got 45letter in 2005 jun/jul and replied. In May2006 i got a letter from DOL that the case is closed due to no reply to 45day letter.

Iam also crossing my fingers to see what will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indiana Backlog

Hi...

I was wondering if there is anybody that have similar Indiana case like mine or heard anything about LC approvals in Indiana? I guess the LC approval is totally random, but i had to ask this question anyway :)

PD: April 2002 , IN
RD: Never reached to regional
45 Days letter received: March 21st, 2006
45 Days letter replied: April 5th, 2006
LC Approval : ??

RIR LC Approved!

My lawyer just got my LC approval notice today. Following is my information:

PD: December, 2003
MO goes to Regional
ETA #: D-05116-*****
45Day Letter: around May, 2005
approval date: 7/31/06

Good Luck to all of you and hope you will get yours approved soon.

Will file I-140 by myself. Does anyone knows where can I get a complete checklist for I-140? -- appreciate your help. And also, I'll be changing job in October, I'm wondering if it's still possible for me to carry over the old PD?

May Thanks!!

Waiting

Hello folks,

Could someone please post my details into the tracker.

EB3/non-RIR
PD: Nov 19, 2001
Case # D-05139-256xx
45D letter 09/05
State of Michigan

grnc said:
Got my 45-day letter on Aug 2nd.
hi grnc,

when is u'r PD?? Is ur case in dallas ?? Was u'r case closed and then reopened or was it a regular case without any problems??

pls reply..

Congrats

WaitForLuck said:
My lawyer just got my LC approval notice today. Following is my information:

PD: December, 2003
MO goes to Regional
ETA #: D-05116-*****
45Day Letter: around May, 2005
approval date: 7/31/06

Good Luck to all of you and hope you will get yours approved soon.

Will file I-140 by myself. Does anyone knows where can I get a complete checklist for I-140? -- appreciate your help. And also, I'll be changing job in October, I'm wondering if it's still possible for me to carry over the old PD?

May Thanks!!

Congratulations!!!.

Did you have a NOF at state level?

Labor approved.

received my copy of Labor approval today(approval dt : 9th Aug 06),Thank you all for sharing your experience and valuable information.
wish you all good luck.

You better ask your attorney to check your case type with BEC. They have my case type as 'TR' instead of 'RIR' and it took almost a month to correct it to 'RIR'. It has been a week after they correct my case type, no news yet, hope soon.
I am also an Indiana case.

beanbag255 said:
Hi...

I was wondering if there is anybody that have similar Indiana case like mine or heard anything about LC approvals in Indiana? I guess the LC approval is totally random, but i had to ask this question anyway :)

PD: April 2002 , IN
RD: Never reached to regional
45 Days letter received: March 21st, 2006
45 Days letter replied: April 5th, 2006
LC Approval : ??

TX-RIR-1st Qtr 2004

Well, I see 2005 CA cases getting cleared too. Is there anyone with PD around mine (see signature below) .....wondering if I am the lone star in Texas !!! :confused: :(

You have got company

Immi_Seeker said:
Well, I see 2005 CA cases getting cleared too. Is there anyone with PD around mine (see signature below) .....wondering if I am the lone star in Texas !!! :confused: :(

Immi_Seeker,

You are not the only one left from 1st Qtr of 2004 from the Lone Star State. I am sure that you and I have lots of company. Hopefully, we will get our LC soon and don't have to become the Lone Rangers in the Lone Star State.

Kupondole

My PD is Feb 2003, still waiting ...

CA RIR EB2
PD: Feb 2003
RD: Feb 2004
45-DL received and replied: Jan 2005
Case #: D-05084-xxxxx
Case Status: Data Review

NO NOF at state level

Thanks Kupondole

Thank you...you and others in this forum give me hope.

Kupondole said:
Immi_Seeker,

You are not the only one left from 1st Qtr of 2004 from the Lone Star State. I am sure that you and I have lots of company. Hopefully, we will get our LC soon and don't have to become the Lone Rangers in the Lone Star State.

Kupondole

Immi_Seeker said:
Originally Posted by Immi_Seeker

gcgal said:
hi grnc,

when is u'r PD?? Is ur case in dallas ?? Was u'r case closed and then reopened or was it a regular case without any problems??

pls reply..
My PD is 1/2002. Still with DBEC and is a regular EB3 RIR case without( :confused: ) any problems.

AnbuFl said:
Thanks jp_ammu! I appreciate..
Hi AnbuFL,
I don't think we should now resend the email.But we should call the attorney/employer and find out whether they received the 45day letter after this?

/thanks
Please refer the link
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_reoerr.html
http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf

Since the case is REOPEN , I assume we don't need to send email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us about "No 45 day lette after July21 deadline "? what is your attorney's view?

Any suggestions please!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Case Status:
did not get any kind of 45 day letter after the BEC deadline 21st July
PD APR 2003 / OH/ EB2 / RIR
DBEC closed mistakenly and Reopened the case
----------------------------------------------

still waiting, PD july 2001

EB2 PD: July 2001, remanded to SWA. Still waiting ...

Is there anyone with PD June 2001 waiting for LC after the remand ?

30-40 people from my company are still waiting with pd may-sept,01. all remanded cases. 3 weeks back only 1 case got approved, so far... did u atleast try to call the 202-693-3010 number?? forget employer and lawyer, we can politely say it has been 5 yrs since u applied and u say , u deserve atleast to find out what is going on with ur case, after 5 years!!

i did, and they said, call back after "few" months.