Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NOF at State

I think you guys are right. I had an NOF at state level regarding prevailing wage/Rate of pay. They must be holding on to the application for second review. Hope they will not forget these cases but approve them soon.

woden said:
I guess so. I was asked for further advertisement at stage level (I think that is the NOF you meant). We did Internal ad for 10 days and passed the state stage and transferred to Regional office in Nov, 2004, then the Dallas BEC, and then the endless waiting began .

Same here, NOF at State level

I too had NOF at State level before it cleared State. We had issues with regards to Prevailing Wage vs Rate of Pay. After adjusting, State cleared it and sent it to SFO DOL and then to the blackhole.

karr said:
I think you guys are right. I had an NOF at state level regarding prevailing wage/Rate of pay. They must be holding on to the application for second review. Hope they will not forget these cases but approve them soon.

URGENT :45 day letter

Hello everyone,

My case was Re Opened after sending email to reopenrequest@dal.dflc.us

Case Status : Re opened
Case Re Open date : 07/2006

I did not get any kind of 45 day letter after the BEC deadline 21st July

Please suggest if I need to email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us ?

Status
PD APR 2003 / OH/ EB2 / RIR
DBEC closed mistakenly and Reopened the case
No 45 day received anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re : No 45-Day letter

Guru, Yes. I did not get 45 day letter

Case Status : Case Reopen in JUL2006

AnbFL

hopehope41 said:
Gurus

I have still not received 45-Day letter. I am evaluating if I should contact local Congressmen, now that official
website http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf with email address is provided by DOL.

My company's lawyer has sent email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us . But no luck.

Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE sound your opinion. I beleive if we all get in touch with Congressmen, then there is a chance that DOL will get such inquiry from multiple source and they will act upon it. What do you think.

Can everyone who have not received 45-day letter please respond.

Please advise.

RIR/EB2/TX Dallas Backlog Center
PD - July 2002
Case#: D-04XXX--XXXXX
45-Day Letter - Not Received

jewelhaque,
I started this message, there is no change at Employer location, they still have office and everything same at the place where they filled my original LC (MO), they transferred me to their other office (GA), So only thing changed is my job location, Company still operating on both lovcation. Do u think that this may be an issue at LC stage.

THANKS

jewelhaque said:
Your attorney is right, she is referring after your LC is approved.

Let me explain to you one thing, say your employer has an office in VA and they have another branch in IL, if your employer apply your LC from IL, and after while they close IL office then your LC will not be valid any more. Remember LC is for future job only.

Hi AnbuFL,
My case is also similar to yours.My attorney sent a emial to DOL and got reply on 07/31/06 telling my case is reopened. My PD is Dec'03/EB3. Actually My employer got 45letter in 2005 jun/jul and replied. In May2006 i got a letter from DOL that the case is closed due to no reply to 45day letter.

Iam also crossing my fingers to see what will happen.
AnbuFl said:
Hello everyone,

My case was Re Opened after sending email to reopenrequest@dal.dflc.us

Case Status : Re opened
Case Re Open date : 07/2006

I did not get any kind of 45 day letter after the BEC deadline 21st July

Please suggest if I need to email to nobeccontact@dal.dflc.us ?

Status
PD APR 2003 / OH/ EB2 / RIR
DBEC closed mistakenly and Reopened the case
No 45 day received anytime.

Wage relate NOF - No rhyme or reason

I can totally understand that you guys are jeery about not having any info about the pending labor..I know the feeling because I was in the same boat about a month and a half ago. Hang in there and I know you will feel better once it comes through. Here is my story.

Our company filed two labor certs almost simultenously, One for my colleague in Dec'03 and then for me in Jan'04. Both of us had a NOF about wage at the state level a few days apart, which was adjusted and later approved by state and forwarded to regional. Now this is the fun part...I received the 45 Day letter 3 months ahead of my colleague who has a PD, a month older than me. But when it came to labor approval my colleague clearly scored...He got approved in early Dec' 05 while I had to wait until end of June'06 to get my approval. Our degrees, the job description and the prevailing wage is amost identical. The only notable difference is our countries of origin...ideally that shouldn't be an issue at the labor stage.. Any ways my colleague is from a non-retrogressed country and received his GC earlier this month..while my I-140 is pending...and hailing from India, I dont know how many more months (try years) before I can file I485.

jhegde said:
I too had NOF at State level before it cleared State. We had issues with regards to Prevailing Wage vs Rate of Pay. After adjusting, State cleared it and sent it to SFO DOL and then to the blackhole.

In that case your case should be fine as far I know.

kgp said:
jewelhaque,
I started this message, there is no change at Employer location, they still have office and everything same at the place where they filled my original LC (MO), they transferred me to their other office (GA), So only thing changed is my job location, Company still operating on both lovcation. Do u think that this may be an issue at LC stage.

THANKS

Case Assigned to Analyst Means?

Gurus,

1.Coudl you please explain Case Assigned to Analyst means?
2. How much time will it take to process the case after assigining to Analyst?

Thanks

LC approved today

Received an email from my attorney saying that my RIR was finally approved after 4-year-6-month-10-day's waiting!

Good luck to everyone.

p.s. neither my attorny or my employer has ever received 45-day letter.

Lay off with pending Labor

Traditional EB2. PD Nov-02. Will be layed off in one month. In this situation, what should I do in order to to keep my Labor and PD?

I found an opening, it is a contractor position, physically with us but actually belongs to the contrator company. Can I keep my Labor & PD if I take it? (can I "change" the company without losing my PD?)

Just curious, anyone with similar PD has been approved? I am in Indiana. Thank you very much for the help.

Sam46

--
Traditional EB2
PD Nov-02
Case #: D-05145
45-day letter: received/replied DEC-05.

I am really sorry to hear Sam. Only option you have to join immediately another company and have them apply PERM for you ASAP. And also request your current employer not to cancel your old LC, that way you could use your old PD. Don't wait my friend, from now each and every day is countable. One more option is, try to find out any reliable company who has approved labor which you could substitute, but make sure with an immigration attorney that labor substitute is still possible or not.

You could submit your question at www.immigration-law.com, they are very good in answering any immigration issues.

Good luck !!

Sam46 said:
Traditional EB2. PD Nov-02. Will be layed off in one month. In this situation, what should I do in order to to keep my Labor and PD?

I found an opening, it is a contractor position, physically with us but actually belongs to the contrator company. Can I keep my Labor & PD if I take it? (can I "change" the company without losing my PD?)

Just curious, anyone with similar PD has been approved? I am in Indiana. Thank you very much for the help.

Sam46

--
Traditional EB2
PD Nov-02
Case #: D-05145
45-day letter: received/replied DEC-05.

jewelhaque

Thank you very much for the help. Good luck to your LC!

Sam

jewelhaque said:
I am really sorry to hear Sam. Only option you have to join immediately another company and have them apply PERM for you ASAP. And also request your current employer not to cancel your old LC, that way you could use your old PD. Don't wait my friend, from now each and every day is countable. One more option is, try to find out any reliable company who has approved labor which you could substitute, but make sure with an immigration attorney that labor substitute is still possible or not.

You could submit your question at www.immigration-law.com, they are very good in answering any immigration issues.

Good luck !!

Very Few Approvals!!!

Does anybody have any idea, why we are seeing very few approvals coming from DBEC? like fewer employess, more non rir cases or just lazy

I think PBEC is out performing PBEC....

RIR cases for WA is almost over

isingh786 said:
Does anybody have any idea, why we are seeing very few approvals coming from DBEC? like fewer employess, more non rir cases or just lazy

Today my colleague got his RIR application approved. His priority date is Jan 2005. Lucky guy.

I believe since his application was almost the last one in RIR queue from WA, RIR backlog is going to be over for WA

One Unlucky Non RIR slave

My PD is 12/2004. RIR, EB2, no news at all.

isingh786 said:

Even no 45-d letter. Send e-mail to nobeccontact. No response at all. Very depressing. My case is in DBEC.

Yes, not many posts informing of approval from DBEC. DBEC seems to have slowed down. Plus, in about 3 months there will be Thanksgiving, Christmas season when anyway things slow down, employees take time off, etc. So keep your fingers crossed that you hear of your approval in the next couple of months or else it will be January before we know it.

isingh786 said:

guess

isingh786 said:

Maybe they want to make two BEC in sync, so PBEC speed up and DBEC slow down. Or DBEC only have few cases left to consume till next Sept.

DEBEC has all the traditional cases waiting! I still don't know why they haven't seen the hiring instructions or why there aren't traditional approvals.

iihome said:
Maybe they want to make two BEC in sync, so PBEC speed up and DBEC slow down. Or DBEC only have few cases left to consume till next Sept.

Dont Speculate

iihome said:

Where do you guys get these weird ideas from? I mean what you guys doing here is SPECULATING. Why dont you stop that and try get facts. This forum is to share information what you know, and not use your imagination. Here is your fact for today ---- There is a butt-load of cases not even touched, in DBEC and I doubt they are gonna complete it before 9/07.