Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mohanonline said:
Hello Guys,

Was wondering if any one has any information about when we gonna have online status check of our Pending Labor. Pls respond. Thank you.

I am not sure then they are going to start that. However; if they are not going to follow FIFO I am not sure how useful tracking for us will be!

Additional info

UG. said:
I am not sure then they are going to start that. However; if they are not going to follow FIFO I am not sure how useful tracking for us will be!

It would be useful atleast you would know what your labor status is yourself. Instead of relying on lawyers and HRs.And as always its better to know yourself somethings.

Does anyone know this?

I have heard from the lawyer that the DOL BEC called to request an update regarding my current rate of pay and in order to move forward the employee would be required to amended the application to reflect my current salary and make any updates if applicable.

Does anyone have the same situation with me? My case was filed on June, 2002. Just wondering wether my pay is lower than the primium salary level.

monkeycuty,

Do a search on my posting and read about my case. (PD April 01). You may also want to research on what are the requirements to approve LC (permanent job, pay minimum prevailing wage, not restrictive requirements, etc).

The way I understand it, your payment has to be at least the minimum prevailing wage for a given job description. You lawyer can clarify requirments, ammend job description, increase salary, etc.

Not sure how long it will take BEC to review again your case.

Hope this helps.

monkeycuty said:
I have heard from the lawyer that the DOL BEC called to request an update regarding my current rate of pay and in order to move forward the employee would be required to amended the application to reflect my current salary and make any updates if applicable.

Does anyone have the same situation with me? My case was filed on June, 2002. Just wondering wether my pay is lower than the primium salary level.

I asked for the screenshot from DBLC and it says Data review.......Have any idea what does this mean and how long is my journey left for getting to see the magical words CERTIFIED instead of Data Review?

I guess so. I was asked for further advertisement at stage level (I think that is the NOF you meant). We did Internal ad for 10 days and passed the state stage and transferred to Regional office in Nov, 2004, then the Dallas BEC, and then the endless waiting began .

UG. said:
I have PD of Sep 03 and also waiting. Is your case in Dallas BEC and did you have a NOF at state level? . I had a NOF at state level. May be DBEC is not processing those cases as quickly as others!

Labor NOF

Even my case from CA and PD is DEC'2003, I recieved an NOF
Reason: My Attorney mentioned that "Employee will work at employer location and unanticipated location at anywhere in United States per client requirement"; bcoz of this line they sent an NOF, and per certifying officer didn't find more documents proving that Employer offered Permanent position; so needed to send all supported documents to explain whole scenario..my Attorney sent all addtional documents, NOF recieved on last week of JUNE'06 and replied last week of JULY'06, BEC gave one month time to reply; we replied 2 days before due date.

Anyone recieved this kind of NOF; if yes please post here ...Million thanks

Raj
State:CA
PD:Dec'2003
45 days Letter rec./replied:june'2005
Labor Certification: Waiting????

woden said:
I guess so. I was asked for further advertisement at stage level (I think that is the NOF you meant). We did Internal ad for 10 days and passed the state stage and transferred to Regional office in Nov, 2004, then the Dallas BEC, and then the endless waiting began .

Changing Employee Work Location same company.

My company is a big company headquarter in NY and development center in all major city in US. My Labor (Still Pending) was applied in MO, which then moved to Regional IL, and then to BEC Dallas, Now my company transferred me to GA. Is there going to be any impact, because I changed location.

If your company has a branch in MO then there will be no problem.

kgp said:
My company is a big company headquarter in NY and development center in all major city in US. My Labor (Still Pending) was applied in MO, which then moved to Regional IL, and then to BEC Dallas, Now my company transferred me to GA. Is there going to be any impact, because I changed location.

Changing location should not be a issue

I am in the same boat. I am on 8th year of extension(with pending labor in DBEC) and my company is moving me to their HQ in Dallas from Arkansas. I talked to a attorney regarding this and she told me that you can keep the current GC process and use AC21 to change the location once it is more than 180 days after filing your 485. But she also said that it is always safe to have a backup labor filed from your new job location. Hope this helps....

kgp said:

devar said:
Dont think so!

not at PERM LC stage but that doesnt matter.....
you can claim EB3+140 PD when filing 140 with PERM+EB2 effectively putting you in EB2 category with EB3 priority date (which is earlier i assume)

Last edited by a moderator:
45 day letter

Hi ,

Did anyone get 45 day letter after BEC deadline (July 21st) ???? Any news what's going inside Backlog Centre ?? any updates would be deeply appreciated..

gcgal
PD: 02/21/05
WI RIR
45-day letter - not yet

Your attorney is right, she is referring after your LC is approved.

Let me explain to you one thing, say your employer has an office in VA and they have another branch in IL, if your employer apply your LC from IL, and after while they close IL office then your LC will not be valid any more. Remember LC is for future job only.

oops1975 said:
I am in the same boat. I am on 8th year of extension(with pending labor in DBEC) and my company is moving me to their HQ in Dallas from Arkansas. I talked to a attorney regarding this and she told me that you can keep the current GC process and use AC21 to change the location once it is more than 180 days after filing your 485. But she also said that it is always safe to have a backup labor filed from your new job location. Hope this helps....

Tear Sheet

Hi Guys

I have a question. My case was remanded to be processed as Non RIR in 2003.
The reason given was that my documentation was not adequete specifically they did not find proof of insertion by news paper or news agency or full page news paper ads called "tear sheets".
Does any one got remanded for the same reason?
Thank you.

gcgal said:
Hi ,

Did anyone get 45 day letter after BEC deadline (July 21st) ???? Any news what's going inside Backlog Centre ?? any updates would be deeply appreciated..

gcgal
PD: 02/21/05
WI RIR
45-day letter - not yet
Got my 45-day letter on Aug 2nd.