Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sad state

ohio_boy said:
I do not understand why you're upset. Other have gotten 45 day letters 1.2 years ago (like me) and still no approval. You have to understand that nothing works as promised and there is absolutely no logic whatsoever in the proccess. Just think about the fact that after waiting 4-5-6 years for LC for lots of people on this forum it turns out that this country would rather legalize low educated people who comitted criminal acts/immigration crimes rather than us.
That tells you everything.

Yes,what you said is right. but seeing the approvals in recent days .it really makes you wonder is it really worth it being here legally and getting high degrees and working here following all the rules. :( :mad:

Don't be upset my friend, you have done your part 100%, now the part of BEC which we could not control. You know already I believe, things are other's hand we could not control, and we should not upset about that. Now it is just time to wait for Luck !

Chocolate said:
Yes,what you said is right. but seeing the approvals in recent days .it really makes you wonder is it really worth it being here legally and getting high degrees and working here following all the rules. :( :mad:

Update on 45day letter

It was issued on 5/31/06 and sent the reply on 6/7/06.
Wondering when it gets certified.. hope that very near in the future.

Texas SWA cases...

Is there any movement in Texas SWA cases ? No updates for on this forum for a long while. Am I the only one left ?

:confused:

need help on PERM

I am ready to do PERM. Do I have to have the same job description as the pending RIR case to retain the PD?

The job is software engineer requiring MS in computer science plus one year experience. What skill level am I at?

Thnaks very much for you help,

-----------------------------------
PD: June 2003, RIR
State: CA
RD: June, 2004
45-day letter: Feb 2005

You ain't alone!

Immi_Seeker said:
Is there any movement in Texas SWA cases ? No updates for on this forum for a long while. Am I the only one left ?

As far as I know my case is not moving anywhere. I have not received 45 day letter so far. I obtained screen shot in November 2005. Thats the only time I obtained screen shot. I have no clue what is happening to my case after that.

PD: Nov 29 - 2004
State: TX
ETA #T-something
45 DL: Noooo

Texas SWA Cases

Immi_Seeker said:

There are few more of us who have received 45DL but have not received any word on final determination of LC application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swa: Il

Hello,

I see a lot of activities in other States but IL, if any one from IL please post your detail. The reason I am requesting to see what is going on with IL. I don't see that much activities in IL cases.

Thanks in advance for your time !!!

Sorry State

when they are about to legalize 11 million illegals...what's thier problem with certifying LC's of 100 K legals waiting from 3-7 years for LC's.There seem to be absolutley no communications about what's happening at the BEC's.

I think we need to start writing love letters to DOL secretary Elaine Choa and Condelisa Rice....again....

There seem to be no quality control...indian Babus seem better....

RIR_CA_1001 said:
I am ready to do PERM. Do I have to have the same job description as the pending RIR case to retain the PD?

The job is software engineer requiring MS in computer science plus one year experience. What skill level am I at?

Thnaks very much for you help,

-----------------------------------
PD: June 2003, RIR
State: CA
RD: June, 2004
45-day letter: Feb 2005

Hi ,

If you convert your Pre - Perm case to PERM you can retain the same Priority date only if you are applying with exact same job description and profile. If you wanna change anything , you will apply a new PERM. I am not seeing any advantage of converting PRE PERM to PERM if you are in EB3 . If you are in EB2 or EB1 , you should go forthat as Visa date for EB3 is still april 2001 for India...

Hope this helps..

Himanshu Gor

www.H4Help.org

Lekhika said:
www.H4Help.org – A new website launched.
It is a place where dependent visa holders in the US can get guidance on what they can do about their helpless situation. They can network with fellow dependent visa holders, help each other find jobs, help advocates in improving policies by participating in the survey, volunteer… etc. The possibilities are endless. Please let everyone with dependent visa know about this site… This site is started by a dependent visa holder and right now it is run by hand full of people. If you are interested in being part this non-profit organization, please email us at feedback@H4Help.org.

This is in response to posts about www.H4Help.org

1) The personal questions are asked to build a valid case to advocate against the limitations of these dependent visas. If you just have arbitrary data, it is hard to prove a case. Also, no information on the survey is mandatory expect a valid email id so that one can be contacted if a specific case is needed to be represented etc...

2) About helping each other finding job, it is not illegal. We are not suggesting anyone hold an illegal jobs. Spouses of H4B work for companies who sponsor H1Bs. So, if they have any opening and are willing to sponsor for H1B they can let others know about the openings through the forums... and even help submit the resumes personally etc. This way finding a job for H4Bs, which is in most cases is really difficult, would be that much more easier. Afterall, most job positions are filled through networking...

3) This is a non profit site, run by a handful of people, which hopes that concerned people (H4Bs, F2 etc and their spouses H1Bs, F1 etc) take a lead in using the tools on the site and help themselves and others like them to improve their situation...

4) We hope to build a community for current and future dependent visa holders, one place where they can go and get all the information and support they need. We need people to get involved. Please spare some of your time and help us take this site further. Take part in discussions... Write to us at feedback@H4Help.org for any suggestions to make the site more useful. We are also working hard, for free, to put more substance in the site...

Thanks for those who came and visited us and also to those who reffered us to their spouse and friends. Please be patient with us, we are a new site. It will take time to make it an active community... For that we also need people like you!

Same state

jewelhaque said:
Hello,

I see a lot of activities in other States but IL, if any one from IL please post your detail. The reason I am requesting to see what is going on with IL. I don't see that much activities in IL cases.

Thanks in advance for your time !!!

I am also in same situation.
I filed for my labor in IL state.
PD-May 2004
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case no-D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?

One more dry state...

Chocolate said:
PD-May 2004
Case no-D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?

I haven't heard of any 45 day letters or approvals for any Kansas cases. My PD is 1/2002 and haven't received 45 day letter yet. Please post your status.

Case No: D-05318-xxxxx

Hi Chocolate !

Your situation is little different than mine, is your case SWA or Regional? Mine is SWA. My attorney/employer did not receive 45 days letter yet. That's why I am little worried and would like to know is there any one exactly mine.

Thanks for your post.

Chocolate said:
PD-May 2004
Case no-D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?

Regional case

jewelhaque said:
Hi Chocolate !

Your situation is little different than mine, is your case SWA or Regional? Mine is SWA. My attorney/employer did not receive 45 days letter yet. That's why I am little worried and would like to know is there any one exactly mine.

Thanks for your post.

My case made it to regional atleast i know this from the screen shot it said regional also i have seen even june cases in IL reaching regional i dont know till when they processed.What is the use to getting 45 day letter people who got it now got approvals in a span of 1-2 months i wish i hadnt got it last year. i am getting ready to file PERM too.these people dont know what they do saw lot of approvals till March now there are hardly any except for cases where they got 45 day letter and answered it .It makes me sad when i see approvals till march 2005 pd whereas we are still waiting.maybe we are stuck in some box which is not seen by certifying officials.

PD-May 2004(world wide category)
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval -is there something called that :mad: :( :confused:

pani_6 said:
when they are about to legalize 11 million illegals...what's thier problem with certifying LC's of 100 K legals waiting from 3-7 years for LC's.There seem to be absolutley no communications about what's happening at the BEC's.

I think we need to start writing love letters to DOL secretary Elaine Choa and Condelisa Rice....again....

There seem to be no quality control...indian Babus seem better....
pls put your case details in your signature.(see mine for example)

Please read the begining of page 798. I responded one of your post.

Thanks !

Chocolate said:
My case made it to regional atleast i know this from the screen shot it said regional also i have seen even june cases in IL reaching regional i dont know till when they processed.What is the use to getting 45 day letter people who got it now got approvals in a span of 1-2 months i wish i hadnt got it last year. i am getting ready to file PERM too.these people dont know what they do saw lot of approvals till March now there are hardly any except for cases where they got 45 day letter and answered it .It makes me sad when i see approvals till march 2005 pd whereas we are still waiting.maybe we are stuck in some box which is not seen by certifying officials.

PD-May 2004(world wide category)
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval -is there something called that :mad: :( :confused:

Do you know why your case is under "Data review". I mean did you try to find it out through your lawyer. I think It's should not be under data review once you replied 45DL. My guess is DBEC assigns Data review when they feel that they need some additional documention from us.

My case is also data review as of Jun'2006. We have replied 45DL in Mar 2005. I think may because of that "Data review" status our cases are not getting cleared..

UG. said:
No news yet :confused: