Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Can you tell me how to contact the senator/ congressman and what exactly does a person write?

After a long wait, my labor has finally been certified. See details below

Filed in : TX
PD: AUG-02
RD: FEB-03
Processing Type: RIR EB2
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case #: D-04280-xxxxx
45 Day letter: MAR-05
Case Status: Approved (JUN-06)
8th year H1B
In the US since 1995

I wrote to both my Senator and Congressman, not sure if that helped. Please contribute to Immigration Voice if you have not already. They've done a commendable job in getting some key provisions into the Immigration bill that passed in the Senate. The job is only half done and they could use more support.

Hang in there, like they say, it is darkest before the dawn.[/QUOTE]

No clue about my 45 day letter

Anil,

Mine was filed from Wyoming on 20 sep 2004, but I did not receive any 45 day letter till now. Keep update on your apprroval.

hard copy of LC

Did any of you guys have this issue where the hard copy of LC took a while to get to you/your attorney, even after you received the initial letter from DBEC that the LC had been certified?.

Last month 45 day letter, this month LC certified

I just received notice that my LC has been "certified". I will put this info in the other thread also, but someone please make sure it gets added to the tracker. Thanks!

GB
New info is is bold.

Case Source: State (California)
EB3
RIR (H1B)
PD - Priority date - 04/16/2004
RD - Regional receipt date - I'm guessing "No transfer"?
New BEC Case no. - D-05195-24xxx (DBEC)
45-day letter Date rx: April 14, 2006 (whatever is in the tracker is correct)
Case Status: Certified May 25, 2006
Data Review Data Submitted: 07/14/2005

grantb4 said:
I just received notice that my LC has been "certified". I will put this info in the other thread also, but someone please make sure it gets added to the tracker. Thanks!

GB
New info is is bold.

EB3
RIR (H1B)

Congragulations. DBEC definitely seems to be working at speed nowadays. Hopefully the rest of us should see our LCs coming out of that dark tunnel soon.

[OT] Canadians in California

Sorry for the troll, but with the Stanley Cup finals coming up (go Oilers!) and Canada Day just around the corner, I thought I would let fellow Canadians know that there are some groups they might be interested in:

www.canadiansabroad.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiacanadians

There are other regional groups on Yahoo Groups as well (if you have the patience to search for them). Hopefully our non-Canadian friends have support groups as well.

Thx,
GB

At last it is good to see some moment for the labor that are filed from Wyomming.

Did any one got the 45 days letter notice that are field from wyoming apart from anil?

Mine was filed on sept 21st 2004 and no 45 days letter yet !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
State : WY
Category : EB2
Type : RIR
PD : sept 2004
RD : NEVER MADE IT TO REGIONAL
45 days letter : not yet

Will keep you guys posted.

Hi ppl. who filed from WY. I will keep you guys posted. Hang in there. Hope my LC gets certified soon like some ppl. posted here this week.
Can anyone plz. tell me how you get the case #.

Thanks,
anil

got the love letter

Just got to know from the HR, they received my love letter on May, 25th and have replied right away.

Concorde, our PDs are vey close and we both got the 45 day letters in May, let's keep each other updated with any progress.

Haven't see much approvals recently. Looks like Dallas is slowing down while Philly is picking up the speed.

Thanls

WI, EB3,state
PD 9/28/2004

45 Days Letter

I was wondering is there any one got 45 days letter with PD June, 2004 (SWA,RIR) from IL. Please post your reply.

Thank you so much guys !

IL Mar 2005 LC Approved!!!!

Hi every one,

My friend working in the same client has got his LC approved last week.

His PD is Mar 24 2005, RIR , EB3, IL.

He did not receive his 45 days letter at all!!

He got the information from his Attorney's office (email) last week and got the approval papers yesterday.

Subsequently, I checked with my Company (we work for different companies) and they have not received 45 days letter yet for my case but our immigration department confirmed that they have received few LC approvals without receiving 45 days letters.

WillWin
MI RIR EB3
PD March 2005
45 days Letters -No

Thanks !

Thank you very much Willwin for your post!! Do you think it could be happening in my case, I mean BEC could adjudicate my case without sending 45 days letter?

Thanks again !

willwin said:
Hi every one,

He got the information from his Attorney's office (email) last week and got the approval papers yesterday.

Subsequently, I checked with my Company (we work for different companies) and they have not received 45 days letter yet for my case but our immigration department confirmed that they have received few LC approvals without receiving 45 days letters.

WillWin
MI RIR EB3
PD March 2005
45 days Letters -No

grantb4 said:

GB
New info is is bold.

EB3
RIR (H1B)

congrats!!
there are atleast 100 people from my company with pd may-2001 to march 2002, all employer remanded cases, got 45 day letters last dec, but still waiting for DBPC to do something about them....

willwin said:
Hi every one,

WillWin
MI RIR EB3
PD March 2005
45 days Letters -No

I got screen shot from DBEC in last August for my H1B 7th Year Extension through my employer HR Department. After that we never heard anything from DBEC. I hope I will get my approval too that also without 45 Day letter. No offense to people with older PDs. I wish everyone good luck.

www.H4Help.org

www.H4Help.org – A new website launched.
It is a place where dependent visa holders in the US can get guidance on what they can do about their helpless situation. They can network with fellow dependent visa holders, help each other find jobs, help advocates in improving policies by participating in the survey, volunteer… etc. The possibilities are endless. Please let everyone with dependent visa know about this site… This site is started by a dependent visa holder and right now it is run by hand full of people. If you are interested in being part this non-profit organization, please email us at feedback@H4Help.org.

Lekhika said:
It is a place where dependent visa holders in the US can get guidance on what they can do about their helpless situation. They can network with fellow dependent visa holders, help each other find jobs, help advocates in improving policies by participating in the survey, volunteer… etc. The possibilities are endless. Please let everyone with dependent visa know about this site… This site is started by a dependent visa holder and right now it is run by hand full of people. If you are interested in being part this non-profit organization, please email us at feedback@H4Help.org.

I am sure you are aware that it is illegal for H4/dependent VISA holders to engage in any kind of employment.

Why do you need all this info?

Lekhika said:

I checked the survey and in it information like the name, phone number, number of years a person is married and the kind of marriage (arranged/love) need to be mentioned.
Would you please clarify why do you need all this personal information?

Yes you are right but you need to realize that how long they will stay home and wait for EAD. There should be some kind of new law for H4 holders like if LC and EAD process takes more than 2 years then they should get some kind of work authorization. I think it's not fair for H4 holders just wait at the home and taking care of just house.

calabor said:
I am sure you are aware that it is illegal for H4/dependent VISA holders to engage in any kind of employment.