Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

jewelhaque said:
Yes you are right but you need to realize that how long they will stay home and wait for EAD. There should be some kind of new law for H4 holders like if LC and EAD process takes more than 2 years then they should get some kind of work authorization. I think it's not fair for H4 holders just wait at the home and taking care of just house.

True. Nothing wrong in lobbying for reform. Do it by all means. My intent was not to confine H4's to a corner in the house!!

But to blatantly 'find jobs for each other' in such an organized fashion will probably do more harm than good. It is misleading to other dependent visa holders, since most ppl have some amount of trust in legality of organizations, and follow them not realizing it is illegal.

You are absolutely right, whatever we intend to do for H4 definitely it should be proper way and the law.

calabor said:
True. Nothing wrong in lobbying for reform. Do it by all means. My intent was not to confine H4's to a corner in the house!!

But to blatantly 'find jobs for each other' in such an organized fashion will probably do more harm than good. It is misleading to other dependent visa holders, since most ppl have some amount of trust in legality of organizations, and follow them not realizing it is illegal.

jewelhaque said:
You are absolutely right, whatever we intend to do for H4 definitely it should be proper way and the law.

One easy law could be to deposit a percentage of salary in the every major dependent's name (so allow them to open bank account) to put some accountability and check on the all powerful master of the house (H1B and powerful??), and give financial independence to H4s. After all claiming dependents is saving taxes for the H1Bs.

Also, really qualified H4's can get their own H1s and work!

For other H4's who are from professions for which there is no shortage of willing citizens,
it is really tricky...why would USA want to take away jobs from their own citizens and give it to H4s with the full force of law?

Of course easiest is to clear the backlogs quickly and I would not be speculating like this!!! :)

jewelhaque said:
Yes you are right but you need to realize that how long they will stay home and wait for EAD. There should be some kind of new law for H4 holders like if LC and EAD process takes more than 2 years then they should get some kind of work authorization. I think it's not fair for H4 holders just wait at the home and taking care of just house.

why cant they find employer to do h1??

not all that easy

csrini1 said:
why cant they find employer to do h1??

Its not that easy.My wife is from Non IT field but a professional degree holder in that field and has work experience too.But everywhere there are employers who are reluctant to take some one in on H1.

PD May 2004 EB2 RIR (rest of the world category)
RD 45 day letter Oct 2005
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?????

Chocolate said:
Its not that easy.My wife is from Non IT field but a professional degree holder in that field and has work experience too.But everywhere there are employers who are reluctant to take some one in on H1.

PD May 2004 EB2 RIR (rest of the world category)
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-?????

oh, ok, now i understand, thanks for clarifying...

I received my 45 Days Letter

Hi Guys,
I received 45 Days letter dated 5/10/06 and My Lawyer already replied withing 2- 3 days. What you guys experience says , I mean when should i expect my Labor Certified ? I know there is no fixed answer to this but based on your knowledge and reading , what's your feeling about mr case.

Detail

PD : May 03, 2004
ETA Case # D-05194-xxxxx
Filed state : CA
Cat # EB3 - RIR

Thanks in advance...

45-day letter received for CA

Hi guys,

I just received my 45-day letter. This should give the CA people some ideas on where we are at on the 45-day letter. Hopefully, the LC process will get going real fast and the I485 backlog will clear up soon.

CA SWA, RIR, EB3
PD: Jun 2004
45-Day BPC Letter Received: 06/05/2006
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: 06/06/2006
Dallas BPC Case # D-05199-xxxx

Good Luck!!!

Endless_delay

LC approved!

Received a notification letter today that my LC has been approved. I was worried that strict educational requirement (Ph.D.) may cause problem. Fortunately it went through.

More info:

Case No: D-05192-xxxxx
State: Michigan
Type: EB2 RIR (Software Engr)
PD: Oct, 2003
RD: N/A
45 Day Letter: 4/18/2006
45 Day Letter Reply: 5/8/2006(?)
Approval date: 5/23/2006
Notice Received date: 6/6/2006

Is it really FIFO?

Seeing how they are approving cases its really unfair for people who answered 45 day letter long back .it doesnt matter at all to the certifying officers.People who are waiting will always wait while who are after them will get approvals and file for next stage.Is there something which can be dont by protesting against this?to top it all off we cant ourselves contact BEC.

PD May 2004 EB2 RIR (world wide category)
Case no D-05111-xxxxx
Approval-??????? :mad: :( :confused:

I don't know what to say, I just can say that this is really really unfair. From the past experience I can say BEC is not strict on what they say, they don't keep their word.

Chocolate said:
Seeing how they are approving cases its really unfair for people who answered 45 day letter long back .it doesnt matter at all to the certifying officers.People who are waiting will always wait while who are after them will get approvals and file for next stage.Is there something which can be dont by protesting against this?to top it all off we cant ourselves contact BEC.

Case no D-05111-xxxxx

Received 45 Day Letter

Hi

I was the silent reader of this forum and I am happy to inform you that I received my 45 day letter couple of days back.

-------------------------------------------------
PD: 09/20/2004
RD: No
State: WY, EB2/RIR

you just gotta used to it

Chocolate said:

Case no D-05111-xxxxx

I do not understand why you're upset. Other have gotten 45 day letters 1.2 years ago (like me) and still no approval. You have to understand that nothing works as promised and there is absolutely no logic whatsoever in the proccess. Just think about the fact that after waiting 4-5-6 years for LC for lots of people on this forum it turns out that this country would rather legalize low educated people who comitted criminal acts/immigration crimes rather than us.
That tells you everything.

motorcycle said:
Received a notification letter today that my LC has been approved. I was worried that strict educational requirement (Ph.D.) may cause problem. Fortunately it went through.

More info:

Congrats !

Similar case... waiting for approval

Hi motorcycle,

My case is almost exactly similar to your case, except that I am EB3. I just called the lawyer and they said they did not recieve my approval yet. I hope I get my approval too soon.

My case details:

Type: EB3 RIR
45 Day Letter: 4/18/2006 (around this date)
45 Day Letter Reply: 5/1/2006
Approval date: ???

motorcycle said:

More info:

Last edited by a moderator:
csrini1 .. my PD, Remanded date, 45-day letter and BPC case (mine is # D-05172) are almost exactly same as yours .. hope one of us hear about certification soon and the other's will be around the same time :)

Ohio Boy

ohio_boy said:
I do not understand why you're upset. Other have gotten 45 day letters 1.2 years ago (like me) and still no approval. You have to understand that nothing works as promised and there is absolutely no logic whatsoever in the proccess. Just think about the fact that after waiting 4-5-6 years for LC for lots of people on this forum it turns out that this country would rather legalize low educated people who comitted criminal acts/immigration crimes rather than us.
That tells you everything.

Firts of all - I KNOW your frustration - I (and all of us) have/are going through it. And, yes it does feel good to finish the first step.

If this gives you any comfort - remember - most of us AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE - we are now in the next line. WHEN YOU GET YOUR LC - you will jump to your appropriate and fair spot.

Hang in there