Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

small company

My husband already got his approval and he works for a very small company.

jhegde said:
I don't think, that should matter. I work for a small company <50. And my case status says "Data Review". That means some one started working on it and he may be on vacation or his gf dumped him. He is upset.

Anyway, here's the analysis from our tracker database: There have been 36 approvals came in from DBEC in the month of January 2006. Out of which, 28 are from Chicago DOL, 3 from SFO DOL, 1 from Dallas DOL and 4 cases from SWA. It appears like, out of 100 analysts, most analysts are assigned to work on DOL Cases whereas their boss is handling SWA cases. Poor guy, he could only clear 4 cases in new year. :)

Labor Approved

Hi All,
I am glad to inform you guys that I received my approved labor today via USPS. My labor was approved on 1/26/06. My labor application info is as follows

State: Nebraska
Type: Regular NON-RIR, EB3
PD:10/27/2003
45-day Letter responded: 09/26/2005
Labor approved: 1/26/2006

Good luck to all the guys who are awaiting their approvals.

Thanks
Steve

spaul123 said:
Hi All,
I am glad to inform you guys that I received my approved labor today via USPS. My labor was approved on 1/26/06. My labor application info is as follows

State: Nebraska
Type: Regular NON-RIR, EB3
PD:10/27/2003
45-day Letter responded: 09/26/2005
Labor approved: 1/26/2006

Good luck to all the guys who are awaiting their approvals.

Thanks
Steve

Nice to see your approval. Congratulations!
Few questions to you, if you dont mind responding.

It appears that your case is NON RIR, thats what it stays in your signature. If it was NON RIR, do you know when did it move to Region from NE state? When did NE state ask you to provide the recuritment stuff? Has anything like that being done in the past?

Queries

It moved from NE to regional during August 2004. I do not know when NE state sked me to provide the recruitment stuff.

Thanks
Steve

labordrags said:
Nice to see your approval. Congratulations!
Few questions to you, if you dont mind responding.

It appears that your case is NON RIR, thats what it stays in your signature. If it was NON RIR, do you know when did it move to Region from NE state? When did NE state ask you to provide the recuritment stuff? Has anything like that being done in the past?

LC Approved

Hi Guys,
i received my labour certification today. I thank every one here for sharing the info. I have learned a lot by constantly reading the posts in this forum for the last 2 years. I remember my first labour filed in December 2001 (i wish i had that PD) But any ways.. another long journey begins...........

PD : April 08 2004
RD : ????
STATE : IL / EB-3
Screen Shot : Requested by Attorney in Second week of December 2005
Case Source : Region.
ETA Case Number : D-05091-5xxxx
LC Approved Date : Jan 24 2006
Received by Mail : Jan 30 2006

state case

It looks like that we are forgotten completely since we never had the luck to make to the regional office. Have anyone of you heard any approvals of state cases?

Please post 45 day letter

Hi Friends,
Please register and post, if you receive 45 day letter and you are unregistered. That will help to know activity at DBEC.
PD 07/06/04
EB-3/IL
45 D lettere:Where is it?????????

small company

I am glad to hear that. I have filed through a small company as well with PD of May 2004 (OH/RIR3). What was your husband's PD and State?
-amit

mke said:
My husband already got his approval and he works for a very small company.

Congrates!......that must be a huge baby :D
allina11 said:
Hi all,
Baby delivered after almost 2 years of severe labor pain.

IL/RIR/EB3
PD: 01-APR-2004
RD: Don't Know
45 Day Letter: 19-SEP-2005
Replied : 26-SEP-2005
Labor Approved: 20-JAN-2006
Hard Copy received: 28-JAN-2006
ETA: D-05186-xxxxx

Your turn next.

Congrates...!! Mine April 7, 2004, RIR Regional, IA have not got yet :eek:

SriLCApproved said:
Hi Guys,
i received my labour certification today. I thank every one here for sharing the info. I have learned a lot by constantly reading the posts in this forum for the last 2 years. I remember my first labour filed in December 2001 (i wish i had that PD) But any ways.. another long journey begins...........

PD : April 08 2004
RD : ????
STATE : IL / EB-3
Screen Shot : Requested by Attorney in Second week of December 2005
Case Source : Region.
ETA Case Number : D-05091-5xxxx
LC Approved Date : Jan 24 2006
Received by Mail : Jan 30 2006

I dont think it has anything to do with the size of the company. My labor which was applied in Ohio Aug 2003 did not get approved whereas some of my other colleagues who applied along with me and some later also have been cleared. My company is also small(<50).

I think either they have misplaced something as in the case of bijualex or that one box with all these applications somehow was placed on the New Horizons spacecraft to Pluto. :)

amitkr20 said:
I was trying to find a reason why some cases from OHIO with PD going as far back as Oct'2003 have not cleared yet whereas some with PD of March'2004 got cleared. I had filed my LC through a small consulting firm (< 50 employees). Maybe the BPC's are giving priority to cases from big corporations. Please reply with the approx. number of employees working for your filing company. This way we can atlease guess what might be happening.

Thanks,

[ All cases are EB2/EB3 and RIR ]

NOT CERTIFIED -

My Friend - Mid-Oct-03 ( < 50 Employees)
Bimmer740i - 14-Oct-03
bijualex - 15-Oct-03
cincidude - 27-Jan-04
Quo_vadimus - 29-Jan-04

- CERTIFIED
guptaviv - 13-Nov-03
pacific - 28-Nov-03
gottira - 1-Dec-03
KRT_GC - 8-Dec-03
PD-12-24-03 - 24-Dec-03
salema - 30-Jan-04
WaitingInOHIO - 27-Feb-04
mukuraj - 1-Mar-04
rp1975 - 2-Mar-04 ( > 10,000 Employees)

State cases

Hello Everyone !

I just jointed today but I am monitoring this thread for long time. I was wondering is there any one please tell did Dallas BEC start State cases yet or not, that would be very helpful information. Here is my details:

PD: 06/02/2004
RD: Never reached
State: IL
45D letter : Never received

Thanks !

Still waiting

karr said:
I dont think it has anything to do with the size of the company. My labor which was applied in Ohio Aug 2003 did not get approved whereas some of my other colleagues who applied along with me and some later also have been cleared. My company is also small(<50).

I think either they have misplaced something as in the case of bijualex or that one box with all these applications somehow was placed on the New Horizons spacecraft to Pluto. :)

Anybodyelse waiting with Jan PD?

RIR-IL
PD: 1/22/04
RD: 9/04
45-day letter replied 3/05
Case #: D-05063-

s_chicago said:
Congrates...!! Mine April 7, 2004, RIR Regional, IA have not got yet :eek:

Hold your breath, u’rs must be in mail …..You should get it by the end of this week for sure.
Waiting to hear 'good news' from you.
Good luck...

OH/RIR/EB2/PD12-24-2003 still waiting

I'm still here ... waiting as well.

OHIO/RIR/EB2
PD 12/24/2003
RD 8/12/2004
Case Source: Region (Chicago)
45-Day Letter: received & replied in March 2005
Case Status: RIR (in August 2005)
ETA#D-05010-XXXXX

-- ypg12242003

amitkr20 said:
I was trying to find a reason why some cases from OHIO with PD going as far back as Oct'2003 have not cleared yet whereas some with PD of March'2004 got cleared. I had filed my LC through a small consulting firm (< 50 employees). Maybe the BPC's are giving priority to cases from big corporations. Please reply with the approx. number of employees working for your filing company. This way we can atlease guess what might be happening.

pangmao said:
It looks like that we are forgotten completely since we never had the luck to make to the regional office. Have anyone of you heard any approvals of state cases?

Heard from my attorney about a state case , Texas (RIR, PD March 2004) that was approved last week.

Those ba*****s at DOL are approving everything at random. It is confirmed that there is no FIFO. All these hypotheses, theories are useless. The day we get it will be our lucky day...

Screen shot - this is what my attorney tells

The "status report" from the DOL via the "screenshot" request is not truly a status report. The DOL does provide a notice indicating when an application was filed and transmitted to its offices by the state workforce agency. However, the DOL address for this report is limited to only "screen shots" required in connection with the processing of an H-1B extension past the 6 year limit, and the DOL is fairly adamant about it not being used for status updates. We, of course, already have the documentation to evidence the necessary extensions. The employer/attorney can make this "screenshot" request - however, if we do so, it will likely be the only one we can obtain (i.e. no further requests a year from now).

Screenshot request

bitu72 said:
The "status report" from the DOL via the "screenshot" request is not truly a status report. The DOL does provide a notice indicating when an application was filed and transmitted to its offices by the state workforce agency. However, the DOL address for this report is limited to only "screen shots" required in connection with the processing of an H-1B extension past the 6 year limit, and the DOL is fairly adamant about it not being used for status updates. We, of course, already have the documentation to evidence the necessary extensions. The employer/attorney can make this "screenshot" request - however, if we do so, it will likely be the only one we can obtain (i.e. no further requests a year from now).

Yes, that is correct, same as my attorney said. But if you want, you can still walk over to your local Senator's office and give your details and they will call BEC and get the status for you. This is what Field Rep for Senator Barbara Boxer said when we met her last week.

jhegde said:
Yes, that is correct, same as my attorney said. But if you want, you can still walk over to your local Senator's office and give your details and they will call BEC and get the status for you. This is what Field Rep for Senator Barbara Boxer said when we met her last week.
\

dont u think..our senators office have more imp jobs than checking our status...

Labor Approved

Friends,
I was about to give up, seeing April 2004 approvals I decided to just give one do or die try, convert my Feb 2004 labor into PERM. I had a conf call with my VP and she told me that my lawyer already have received labor approval (yesterday).
My journey had started in May 2001, and finally one phase is over. Just for clarification Feb 2004 labor is approved, May 2001 has no updates.
I have the details in my signature.
Good luck everyone, I will still be around tracking my May 2001 labor (needed 485).
The other things that my VP told me, whom attorney told her is that BECs are currently processing TR April 2001 cases.
Still can't believe it, need some tequila to believe the reality.
Regards,
dgb