Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor approved IL

A friend of mine reported his company's approved LC with DBEC.
Here are the details:

Case 1:
RIR/IL/EB3
PD: 03/01/2004
RD Chicago: 12/16/2004
45-Day letter Revd: 03/28/2005
Number: D050 81-xxxxx
LC Approved: 01/29/2006

Case 2:
RIR/IL/EB3
PD: 02/28/2006
RD: Dec 2004
LC Approved: 01/20/2006

Case 3:
RIR/IL/EB3
PD: Jan 2004
RD: Dec 2004
LC Approved: 01/27/06

Sorry I did not find the time to get the Case#s for Cases 2 and 3. But all the LCs are validated. Looks like the Chicago Regional Box seems to have been completed or almost done. Because no cases after Dec 2004 have been transferred from IL SWA to Chicago Regional.

Lets see which box do the DBEC fellas pick next.......

concurrent filing?

I suppose you are talking about EB1 and EB2. In the visa bulletin, EB3 from "other countries" are retrogressed to 22APR01, I understand they can't apply concurrently until their PD becomes current, am I right?

Darth_Vader said:
The I-485 stage ( Adjustment of Status ) is based on cut off dates that are published in the Visa Bulletin. If you are a professional BORN in India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines mind you BORN then you can apply only based on your PD so the earlier PD you have the sooner can you apply. If your PD is later like Apr 2004 then the person with a PD of Mar 2004 can apply before the person with a PD of Apr 2004 :)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2771.html

If one is born in a country other than India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines then they can apply for I-140 & I 485 concurrently .... :(

hope this helps ......

pangmao said:
Please note that gmr's case went to regional office. Don't be frustrated - my case (RIR) was filed in 2002/9, but never went to the regional office, and then of course, was again left behind.

Hello pangmao,

What triggered the case to go to regional office? My attorney told me that my EB2 traditional labor was filed in Chicago on 11/2002. Did it mean that my case was filed in regional office? So confusing... Do you have any clue?

The thing you don't understand, nobody does either.

Mahendra_t said:
While processing at state or regional, did you receive any Enquiry?

My PD is 16-Dec-2003 & received state level enquiry back in Apr2004. My case got transferred to Chicago on 17-May-2004. Since then except 45 day’s letter I haven’t received any thing from BEC.

The thing I don’t understand is why your case is delayed so much when cases with PD Apr 2004 are getting their approval.

That's the way BECs are working. Nothing is as per PD, so why to worry about PD. PD helps for filing I485, there is no significance of PD for BEC. There are several still waiting longer than Nachiappan did. Its alll your luck and mood of the officer at BEC.

dallasking said:
Hi ,

I am seeing lots of approval happening for Apr 2004 PD.
I have a PD of Mar 2004 and have not received any news on my labor so far.
I request the experts here to comment on my case when I will get my labor atleast to sooth myself.

PD: 03/26/04
45 l: 04/04/05
45 L Replied : 04/09/05
RIR,EB2
BRC Case No:D-05091-xxxxx

Too early to worry. PD: 08/2002, RIR

Regional office vs. State Office

Before there were no BECs - all the LC cases had to go through state office and then to regional office. You would know it when your case got approval from state office and transferred to the regional office.
yyang18 said:
Hello pangmao,

What triggered the case to go to regional office? My attorney told me that my EB2 traditional labor was filed in Chicago on 11/2002. Did it mean that my case was filed in regional office? So confusing... Do you have any clue?

No PD in I140 or I485

did you mean it will depend on the PD we received in LC process? there are only RDs (received date) in I140 and I485.

Darth_Vader said:
The I-485 stage ( Adjustment of Status ) is based on cut off dates that are published in the Visa Bulletin. If you are a professional BORN in India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines mind you BORN then you can apply only based on your PD so the earlier PD you have the sooner can you apply. If your PD is later like Apr 2004 then the person with a PD of Mar 2004 can apply before the person with a PD of Apr 2004 :)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2771.html

If one is born in a country other than India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines then they can apply for I-140 & I 485 concurrently .... :(

hope this helps ......

did your LC go to Regional ?

It seems the BECs process only those LCs which have been sent to regional center before.

Anybody got LC approved whose LC was in State level only? If nobody got those kinds of LC approved, if BECs will process LCs starting very earlier PD date such as 2001....

That will be long wait for those LCs with PD date in 2004-2005 and state level only. Worried.

Chocolate said:
<quote>posted by allina 11
Hi all,
Baby delivered after almost 2 years of severe labor pain.

IL/RIR/EB3
PD: 01-APR-2004
RD: Don't Know
45 Day Letter: 19-SEP-2005
Replied : 26-SEP-2005
Labor Approved: 20-JAN-2006
Hard Copy received: 28-JAN-2006
ETA: D-05186-xxxxx

Just for Info, my LC got approved on 26th Jan,2006, After they lost my paperwork and requested for complete new paperwork on 26th Dec,2006.
Thanks for all the help.

online application lookup

Guys,

Is there a place where I can see the status of my application online?
there used to be a link but it is not working anymore...

please help..
thanks

ETA Case Number: D-05146-XXXXX
PD: 10/18/2002
State: Arkansas
Type: TR
Dallas backlog elimination center

skperm said:
Yeh!! right. PD 10/21/2001 - NO 45 day letter and no info.

GOD ! I feel for you. PD of 10/2001 ?? I wonder how you and others with such old PDs are keeping up the morale. I am going crazy with this wait and my PD is only 02/2004.....

45 day letter received

Attorney informed me that my 45 day was received and responded the same day on Jan 26th

Congrats

Congratulations, It seems as if loosing the papers was good luck for you ;)
bijualex said:
Just for Info, my LC got approved on 26th Jan,2006, After they lost my paperwork and requested for complete new paperwork on 26th Dec,2006.
Thanks for all the help.

immi bill

WASHINGTON The U-S Senate on March 27th will begin considering an immigration reform bill.

Senator Majority Leader Bill Frist today offered the time frame to Texas Senator John Cornyn and several other key lawmakers involved in the immigration debate.

Among the group was Arizona Senators John McCain and Jon Kyl, as well as Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter -- who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Cornyn says the Senate is likely to include a guest worker plan in its legislation, but whether it includes a path to legal residency will be hashed out in committee.

Cornyn chairs the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on immigration.

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=4448319

mbturantekin said:
Guys,

Is there a place where I can see the status of my application online?
there used to be a link but it is not working anymore...

please help..
thanks

ETA Case Number: D-05146-XXXXX
PD: 10/18/2002
State: Arkansas
Type: TR
Dallas backlog elimination center

Nops, not any more - Wouldn't that be nice.

Good news!

sfmars said:
Attorney informed me that my 45 day was received and responded the same day on Jan 26th

Thank you, sfmars, for posting this information!

This is a good news for us whose LC have never reached the region. Looks like Dallas is getting close to complete the region cases and hopefully will start the state cases soon. For state cases who reveive the 45 letters, please do post your information here. This will be very helpful for us to understand the fate of our state cases.

Help ....

Hi All,
I am trying to estimate the time it will take for me to get the certification from the dallas BEC. I have to take some big decisions based on this info.. so please let me know what your opinion is.. My info is below..
State WI
Process RIR
PD 12/2003
RD 06/04
BEC 45 day notice: replied april 19th 2005

Hopeful in WI...

Dallas BPC update

I recd my LC approval on jan 31st from Dallas BPC.
State: AZ
LC filing date: March, 04
45 day letter filed in Sept 05

my attorney had given me end of 2005 as the best possible date for LCA approval, but this was a sudden surprise for me.. also, it wasnt just me, around 5 ppl in our office who filed during the same period got their LCs approved :)

experio... there's hope for everybody!!! I wish something similar happens to retrogression as well

sfmars said:

congrats sfmars, finally good things are happening to us SWA folks as well. I know I ve asked you this question plenty a times already but, hey, tell me when you expect your approval now? :)

enqueued
PD 08/2003 WA
45 DL: No