Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

s_chicago said:
Congrates !!!!
Please give us your exact PD...which day of Aril?
And RD also.
Good luck to your next stages.

My exact date was apr 8th and region date I know only in Jan not exact date

Hey....
Congratulations man! glad to see that aleast one of the guys from the old lot has something positive to say. Well, enjoy this. Trust me I know how it feels as I am going though it.

Wish you luck with the rest of the process.

Days_go_by said:
Friends,
I was about to give up, seeing April 2004 approvals I decided to just give one do or die try, convert my Feb 2004 labor into PERM. I had a conf call with my VP and she told me that my lawyer already have received labor approval (yesterday).
My journey had started in May 2001, and finally one phase is over. Just for clarification Feb 2004 labor is approved, May 2001 has no updates.
I have the details in my signature.
Good luck everyone, I will still be around tracking my May 2001 labor (needed 485).
The other things that my VP told me, whom attorney told her is that BECs are currently processing TR April 2001 cases.
Still can't believe it, need some tequila to believe the reality.
Regards,
dgb

Experts Guess my Approval

Hi ,

I am seeing lots of approval happening for Apr 2004 PD.
I have a PD of Mar 2004 and have not received any news on my labor so far.
I request the experts here to comment on my case when I will get my labor atleast to sooth myself.

PD: 03/26/04
45 l: 04/04/05
45 L Replied : 04/09/05
RIR,EB2
BRC Case No:D-05091-xxxxx

LC approval

I have been a silence reader and want to share my info with you. My lawyer emailed me that my LC got approved yesterday. Thank you for everybody here and good luck.

My info is as follows

PD : March 17, 2004 Illinois RIR
RD : November 2, 2005 Chicago
Approved on Jan. 30, 2006.

thank you

My labor is approved

Friends,
Finally it is my turn to share the good news, I'm really greatful to god.
I have just received the mail that my labor has been approved. Please see my details below.

PD April 05 2004
RD Sometime in Dec
Case source=STATE
State IL
EB2/RIR
Company size > 200

Thanks,
GMR

I need some help.

Hi gurus,

I need some help.
Today I got letter from Labor Deportment, It says that my labor has been certified and is enclosed.
But they didn’t enclose any approval letter or Form ETA 750,Part A or B.
My employer or lawyer didn’t get any mail from Labor Department.
Is this mistake or what? Usually Labor approval means what do they send?
To whom do they send?
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

State: NM
Type: RIR, EB3
PD:Jan/2004
RD:May/2004
45-day Letter responded: 01/06/2005
Labor approved: 1/20/2006
I got letter yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.

:( It is just too frustrating that IL & other SWA cases are getting cleared and there is no word about TX SWA cases. I guess Enterject did a poor job in transferring the cases to the DBEC.

gmr said:
Friends,
I have just received the mail that my labor has been approved. Please see my details below.

PD April 05 2004
RD Sometime in Dec
Case source=STATE
State IL
EB2/RIR
Company size > 200

Thanks,
GMR

Hi GMR,
Please let me know.Did you receive the labor approval Mail or your employer?
How many papers did you get in mail?Did they enclose Form ETA 750,Part A or B?

Thanks

gmr said:
Friends,

PD April 05 2004
RD Sometime in Dec
Case source=STATE
State IL
EB2/RIR
Company size > 200

Thanks,
GMR

state cases

Please note that gmr's case went to regional office. Don't be frustrated - my case (RIR) was filed in 2002/9, but never went to the regional office, and then of course, was again left behind.
Immi_Seeker said:
Congrats.

:( It is just too frustrating that IL & other SWA cases are getting cleared and there is no word about TX SWA cases. I guess Enterject did a poor job in transferring the cases to the DBEC.

It is anybodys guess how the Dallas BEC is processing the cases ...I dont think there is any theory abt how they process the cases all ppl do here is speculate .... So just relax it sure will get approved and dont worry ... looking at the complete picture ... I485 stage you would get to apply before the April 2004 PDs .... :) so sooth youself with that fact....

PD:12/08/2003
RD: 01/27/2004
45 Letter Replied : 03/14/2005
Approval ........ ????????

If you are really concerned call your lawyer / company and ask them whats going on with your case. They would come back with almost the same answer that they are not sure how Dallas BEC is processing the cases... :(

dallasking said:
Hi ,

I am seeing lots of approval happening for Apr 2004 PD.
I have a PD of Mar 2004 and have not received any news on my labor so far.
I request the experts here to comment on my case when I will get my labor atleast to sooth myself.

PD: 03/26/04
45 l: 04/04/05
45 L Replied : 04/09/05
RIR,EB2
BRC Case No:D-05091-xxxxx

snvlns said:
Hi gurus,

I need some help.
Today I got letter from Labor Deportment, It says that my labor has been certified and is enclosed.
To whom do they send?

I got letter yesterday.
Congratulations!!!!
Approved labor goes to the Attorney. You will only get a copy of the cover letter.

Form ETA sent to attorney

My husband's employer got the letter without the form about 5 days before the attorney got the letter with the ETA 750, Part A or B approved.

snvlns said:
Hi gurus,

I need some help.
To whom do they send?

I got letter yesterday.

could you explain this?

What does "I485 stage you would get to apply before the April 2004 PDs ...." mean?

Darth_Vader said:
It is anybodys guess how the Dallas BEC is processing the cases ...I dont think there is any theory abt how they process the cases all ppl do here is speculate .... So just relax it sure will get approved and dont worry ... looking at the complete picture ... I485 stage you would get to apply before the April 2004 PDs .... :) so sooth youself with that fact....

PD:12/08/2003
RD: 01/27/2004
45 Letter Replied : 03/14/2005
Approval ........ ????????

If you are really concerned call your lawyer / company and ask them whats going on with your case. They would come back with almost the same answer that they are not sure how Dallas BEC is processing the cases... :(

NonRIR approved

Hi All,

I just got an email from employer saying that my labor is approved.
My pd is jan03.
It reached region sometime in jan 05 and then to dallas.
I wish every one will get their labor soon.

badluckinusa

http://www.shusterman.com/

Legislation: The Future of Employment-Based Immigration during the next few weeks, Congress is scheduled to decide the future of
employment-based immigration to the United States.

Comprehensive immigration reform proposals by Senators McCain and
Kennedy, Cornyn and Kyl, Hagel and Specter will be considered by the Senate in February.

Each proposal contains a combination of the following elements: (1) a
guest worker program; (2) stricter immigration enforcement; and (3) an
expansion of the employment-based immigration system.

The guest worker program is, by far, the most controversial part of the
package. To President Bush and its Congressional proponents, a guest
worker proposal is simply a way of creating a procedure to allow U.S.
companies to continue to employ millions of foreign-born workers to fill jobs which American choose not to perform.

Opponents of a guest worker program maintain that if employers simply
raise their wages, American workers will do any job. Call me a "doubter".
Our unemployment rate has been hovering around 5% for over a year. Yet,
the Wall Street Journal recently ran an article about lettuce growers who,
unable to harvest their crops, raised their rates to over $10 per hour. A few
Americans applied, but none lasted more than a few hours. How many of the
unemployed are willing and able to perform stoop labor in rural valleys?

The opponents of a guest worker program refuse to vote for any program
which looks like an "amnesty". Chairman James Sensenbrenner (R-WI) of the
Subcommittee on Immigration in the House of Representatives puts it
simply: "A guest-worker program that applies to illegal aliens already here is an amnesty." Representative Sensenbrenner and over one hundred Republican Congressman in the House of Representatives are against any "amnesty". Since Chairman Sensenbrenner will be the chief House negotiator in any Senate-House Conference Committee on an immigration reform bill, this spells trouble for any guest worker program.

If the guest worker program does not include the 10 million plus
illegal workers who are presently in the U.S., there is not the slightest
possibility of either regularizing their immigration status or of deporting them.
That is simply a fact, and building a huge fence on Mexico's border (no one
ever suggests doing so along the Canadian border) with the U.S. will simply
discourage illegal workers in the U.S. from returning home to visit
their families. Also, it does nothing to stem the influx of illegal workers
who enter the U.S. with visas and then overstay. Those in Congress who
think that by criminalizing these people the problem is solved are kidding
themselves and their constituents.

The real solution is to look reality square in the face, and fashion a
solution which will penalize illegal workers, but, at the same time, allow them
to participate in a guest worker program that will eventually result in
them becoming permanent residents of the U.S. Unless there is a light at
the end of the tunnel for them, what is the incentive for them to come out of the shadows and register for the program? The McCain-Kennedy bill contains such a program.

At least one ex-INS prosecutor (The one who writes this newsletter)
knows that the government cannot solve the illegal alien problem by wishing it away, or by an enforcement-only approach. Ten years after President Clinton enacted a "get tough" at the border policy, the number of illegal workers in the U.S. has more than doubled. Congress must realize that, in the post-9/11, world, the United States simply cannot afford to have 10 million persons in the U.S. who are unknown to the government. Every citizen should write to his Member of Congress and tell them that he/she wants these people identified, fingerprinted, registered with the government, paying taxes and learning English.

Whether or not the Congress enacts a guest worker program, the United
States has another immigration problem that needs to be solved, and solved
now. Our country is educating less scientists, engineers, doctors and nurses
than we did when I graduated from law school in 1973. In the meantime, countries in Asia are graduating far more of these professional workers than does the U.S. Fortunately, many of these professional workers have been supplementing the U.S. workforce for the past 30 years. Unfortunately, during the past year, huge backlogs in our immigration system have developed, and many of the best and brightest of these professionals are choosing to stay at home. This does not bode well for our security and our industries.

Our country is losing its manufacturing base. For example, the U.S.
automobile industry is firing tens of thousands of U.S. workers and G.M. and Ford are edging ever-closer to bankruptcy. Why? Because the American public is choosing to buy automobiles produced by Japanese and German companies.

Fortunately, thanks to the immigration of tens of thousands of Indian
and Chinese engineers to the U.S., the top software, chip makers and
biotech companies are still located in the U.S. But with our outdated
immigration laws making it increasingly difficult for U.S. employers to hire talented foreign- born scientists and engineers, how long can America maintain its dominance in these industries? U.S. employers can vote with their feet the same as U.S. consumers. Make it impossible to bring a sufficient number of foreign-born engineers to the U.S., and Microsoft and Intel and other top U.S. companies will simply locate their new plants and hire their new engineers not in the U.S., but in India and China.

Most of the bills pending before Congress would increase
employment-based immigration to 290,000 annually. This would help insure that our country maintains its number one position in science and technology.

mke said:
What does "I485 stage you would get to apply before the April 2004 PDs ...." mean?

The I-485 stage ( Adjustment of Status ) is based on cut off dates that are published in the Visa Bulletin. If you are a professional BORN in India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines mind you BORN then you can apply only based on your PD so the earlier PD you have the sooner can you apply. If your PD is later like Apr 2004 then the person with a PD of Mar 2004 can apply before the person with a PD of Apr 2004 :)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2771.html

If one is born in a country other than India /China / Mexio/ Phillipines then they can apply for I-140 & I 485 concurrently .... :(

hope this helps ......

While processing at state or regional, did you receive any Enquiry?

My PD is 16-Dec-2003 & received state level enquiry back in Apr2004. My case got transferred to Chicago on 17-May-2004. Since then except 45 day’s letter I haven’t received any thing from BEC.

The thing I don’t understand is why your case is delayed so much when cases with PD Apr 2004 are getting their approval.

badluckinusa said:
Hi All,

I just got an email from employer saying that my labor is approved.
My pd is jan03.
It reached region sometime in jan 05 and then to dallas.
I wish every one will get their labor soon.

badluckinusa

am i approved?

<quote>posted by allina 11
Hi all,
Baby delivered after almost 2 years of severe labor pain.

IL/RIR/EB3
PD: 01-APR-2004
RD: Don't Know
45 Day Letter: 19-SEP-2005
Replied : 26-SEP-2005
Labor Approved: 20-JAN-2006
Hard Copy received: 28-JAN-2006
ETA: D-05186-xxxxx

Your turn next.<quote>
My ETA is D-05111-xxxxx This above approval is D-05186-xxxxx.shud i need to worry although i have later PD May 2004 am i approved? Do i need to talk to my lawyer about this .Any inputs?

While processing at state or regional, did you receive any Enquiry?

My PD is 16-Dec-2003 & received state level enquiry back in Apr2004. My case got transferred to Chicago on 17-May-2004. Since then except 45 day’s letter I haven’t received any thing from BEC.

The thing I don’t understand is why your case is delayed so much when cases with PD Apr 2004 are getting their approval.

NachiappanM said:
Hi
I have been reading lots of Post to get a feel of how my LC is coming. Finally It had come. I would like to share my info So people like me might get little relief.

WI/EB3
PD: JULY, 22 2003
ETA #: D-043xx-xxxxx
45-day received 01/06/2005
Company size < 50

Thanks,
Good luck to all.
Nachi