Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cytx said:
got lot of informations and help from this forum,now it's time to share my good news, I got my labor certificate approved today,here is my details:

PD: Aug, 2003
RD: Jan, 2004
Type/state: RIR/Texas
Date of Approve: 01/19/2006

Thanks and good luck to all

Congrats

ohpdfeb2003 said:
I got my approval yesterday. I wish every body best of luck

Here are my details

EB-2, Non-RIR
PD : Feb 5 2003
Case Source : Region
State: OH
ETA CASE No. D-05102-*****
45 Day Letter Recieved : Sep 09 05
Approved : Jan 18 2006
Letter Recieved: Jan 26 2006

It seems the DBEC has finally openned some old boxes :)

vattd said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum. I did a big mistake without reading the forum so far.

My company attorney received 45D letter and he responded next day to DBEC.

After 4 months i have received a CASE CLOSURE letter saying case has been closed due to an untimely or incomplete response.

My attorney responded back again with the evidence.

I am in starting of my sixth year.

1. How much time it will take to hear back from the certifying officer.

2. Is it better to start new PERM process to get my 7th Year extension

3. Is it better to wait for the closed case re-opened

If any one is in the same situation and got re-opened the case please suggest me.

Thanks for your reply in advance, I am really tensed. please reply asap.
I Think you are fine and should wait for them to open your file and then process it. I was in the same boat few months ago. It took 3 - 4 months for them to reopen and process it - finally i got my labor approved. Good luck to you. Dont worry, just wait

need help ....

:confused:
Case: RIR/EB3
State:OH
PD: 05-19-2003
Chicago DOL RD:Letter from OH SWA saying forwarding to CHICAGO DOL on 07/09/04
Received 45 day letter: waiting...

I talked to lawyer ,He said I am stuck in Dallas BEC where i dont know.He is trying get information from BEC but they are not providing any info.even my hr is trying to get some info about my case but not success.
any help from you guys.. :( :confused:

vipinia said:
:confused:
Case: RIR/EB3
State:OH
PD: 05-19-2003
Chicago DOL RD:Letter from OH SWA saying forwarding to CHICAGO DOL on 07/09/04
Received 45 day letter: waiting...

I talked to lawyer ,He said I am stuck in Dallas BEC where i dont know.He is trying get information from BEC but they are not providing any info.even my hr is trying to get some info about my case but not success.
any help from you guys.. :( :confused:
did you ever request for a screen shot ? how many years do you have on your H1 ?

Congrates to your friend.
This is the latest known PD that got LC approval from dBEC.
Mine is 4/07/04......holding my breath tight :eek: !!!

LCA2004FEB said:
One of my friend received approval on 1/26

PD - 3/31/04 RD - dont know State : IL

Pd Apr 01/04

Guys,

I see approval for PD 03/31/04. My PD is 04/01/04. But I never got 45D letter. Any inputs as to what might have gone wrong? Lawyer keeps saying that there is no communication from DBEC. Screenshot I got from Philly shows my case source as region, Received date as 04/15/05, and a T-05105-XXXXX number.

Any suggestions?

TIA

downinflorida said:
Guys,

I see approval for PD 03/31/04. My PD is 04/01/04. But I never got 45D letter. Any inputs as to what might have gone wrong? Lawyer keeps saying that there is no communication from DBEC. Screenshot I got from Philly shows my case source as region, Received date as 04/15/05, and a T-05105-XXXXX number.

Any suggestions?

TIA
T-05105

Your case has not yet generated a 45 days letter so far. Some Information is still missing/pending data entry. As far as whats missing/holding it its a $$$$$$$$$ question.

gth999 said:
T-05105

Your case has not yet generated a 45 days letter so far. Some Information is still missing/pending data entry. As far as whats missing/holding it its a $$$$$$$$$ question.

Here is the twist though. When Lawyer requested the response from DBEC last year in April 2005 they sent a letter that showed the same number but started with "D". (D-05105-XXXXX). It was not like screen shots we get now a days from BECs but more like a letter format. What do you guys make of that?

downinflorida said:
Here is the twist though. When Lawyer requested the response from DBEC last year in April 2005 they sent a letter that showed the same number but started with "D". (D-05105-XXXXX). It was not like screen shots we get now a days from BECs but more like a letter format. What do you guys make of that?

We should all understand that there is no system at work in the BECs. My PD is 12/2003, got screen shot in November 2005 saying my case number as D-05095-xxx, each and every field was filled with correct data. Still no 45 Day letter....

Do you see your case status?

Do you see any case status?; mine is D-05145; case source is STATE, PD - 12/31/2003; CA/RIR/EB3, 45 days letter - recieved by Dallas on June'23rd.

You ask your attorney to make inquiry or ask additional details; I am sure your 45 days letter shoud have been replied.

Thanks
Raj

Bomber said:
We should all understand that there is no system at work in the BECs. My PD is 12/2003, got screen shot in November 2005 saying my case number as D-05095-xxx, each and every field was filled with correct data. Still no 45 Day letter....

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Do you see any case status?; mine is D-05145; case source is STATE, PD - 12/31/2003; CA/RIR/EB3, 45 days letter - recieved by Dallas on June'23rd.

You ask your attorney to make inquiry or ask additional details; I am sure your 45 days letter shoud have been replied.

Thanks
Raj

Yes Raj,

My case status : data review
case recd date : 04/06/2005
processing type: RIR
case source : region

the only blank field is "Data entry assigned to"

My Lawyer is the most responsive one I've ever seen or heard. She even calls me back when i send an email with questions. She said it is all random and we should still wait for 45DL to come.

Any thoughts? My PD is 12/15/2003

Labour approved

Hi
I go lot of help and relief reading this forum. I would like to share my good news to the forum and may be this news will help the people tacking.

I received an email from my lawyer today saying they have recieved my labour approval.

my information

WI/EB3
PD: APRIL, 2004
ETA #: D-05075-XXXXX
45-day received 01/2005

thanks

and good luck of all the people waiting for good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bomber said:
Yes Raj,

My case status : data review
case recd date : 04/06/2005
processing type: RIR
case source : region

the only blank field is "Data entry assigned to"

My Lawyer is the most responsive one I've ever seen or heard. She even calls me back when i send an email with questions. She said it is all random and we should still wait for 45DL to come.

Any thoughts? My PD is 12/15/2003

Bomber,

Is your state IL? I think the key is case received date (when State or Region sent the case to DBEC), all he cases that were sent to DBEC by certain date have been sent 45Day letters whereas others are waiting... Just a theory, I have not looked into the tracker to validate this. What do you guys think?

downinflorida said:
Bomber,

Is your state IL? I think the key is case received date (when State or Region sent the case to DBEC), all he cases that were sent to DBEC by certain date have been sent 45Day letters whereas others are waiting... Just a theory, I have not looked into the tracker to validate this. What do you guys think?

downinFlorida, Raj,

My State is Nebraska !

Never easy to figure-out how DBEC is adjudicating cases.

RajWaitingonLCA said:

Thanks
Raj

My Case # is D-04320-03xxx. PD is 08/18/03, RD is 08/18/04. DBEC Received date is 11/15/04. 45DL replied Feb last year. Mine is SFO DOL case, CA/EB3/RIR case. What I determine is DBEC is not adjudicating the cases as per PD, nor as per RD but could be as per the receive date. Not sure though, as it appears that when they open boxes they seem to take up more cases from that box and it might be later PD cases, for example, March 2004 PD, or later RD cases, for example, RD April 2005. Looks like after doing IL cases, they opened OH box now. These are just my assumptions. The reason to this assumption is that when they were doing SFO DOL cases, they were already at PD Aug-Sept 03. But they did not take up mine, because the received date of mine was 11/15/04. If they claim they are doing FIFO, it might be FIFO as per the received date by DBEC. And it appears that they open all DOL boxes and then start State boxes and the cycle goes like that. As per my analysis of the trackker database, they finished all SFO DOL, Chicago DOL, and after finishing IL, OH, they are at WI now. It also appears that they are taking up EB2 cases of later date, for example March or April 2005. Now I have to wait for my turn when they start taking up SFO DOL EB3 cases again.

Last edited by a moderator:
jhegde said:
My Case # is D-04320-03xxx. PD is 08/18/03, RD is 08/18/04. DBEC Received date is 11/15/04. 45DL replied Feb last year. Mine is SFO DOL case, CA/EB3/RIR case. What I determine is DBEC is not adjudicating the cases as per PD, nor as per RD but could be as per the receive date. Not sure though, as it appears that when they open boxes they seem to take up more cases from that box and it might be later PD cases, for example, March 2004 PD, or later RD cases, for example, RD April 2005. Looks like after doing IL cases, they opened OH box now. These are just my assumptions. The reason to this assumption is that when they were doing SFO DOL cases, they were already at PD Aug-Sept 03. But they did not take up mine, because the received date of mine was 11/15/04. If they claim they are doing FIFO, it might be FIFO as per the received date by DBEC. And it appears that they open all DOL boxes and then start State boxes and the cycle goes like that. As per my analysis of the trackker database, they finished all SFO DOL, Chicago DOL, and after finishing IL, OH, they are at WI now. It also appears that they are taking up EB2 cases of later date, for example March or April 2005. Now I have to wait for my turn when they start taking up SFO DOL EB3 cases again.

interesting, but don't think too much dear. My DOL is Chicago, I'm EB2, my PD is 12/15/2003,,,, I should have been approved by now, but I'm still waiting for the 45DL.. .....only if there was a method to their madness :(