Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Patiently waiting for my day...

Congradulations and all the best in your future endeavours..
I am travelling in the same boat as you are only difference is you got off it to the land after some time, I am just waiting for mine..

Patiently waiting for the fruitful day to hear "LABOR CERTFIED!!!"...

Category: EB3/RIR
SESA/SWA: OHIO
SESA/SWA Prioirity Date(PD): 12/24/03
State Cleared: 9/24/04
Chicago DOL Receipt Date(RD): 9/28/04
45 Day letter received: 04/04/05
45 Day letter replied: Some time in April 05
BEC Case Number: D-05004-xxxxx

gottira said:
Hi All -
My lawyer called me and informed that my Labor got approved.. FINALLY...

Thanks to all, who kept this forum alive with news, updates etc.

PD -- Dec 12 2003
RD --- Aug 2004
45 Day letter replied ---- Feb 2005
State --- OH RIR/EB3

Good luck

Oh wow,

This man seems to be knowing everything. He doesn't even need to ask if I really sent multiple requests to the BEC. He doesn't even need to ask why did I send my first request for a screenshot to the BEC or how much time do I have on my H1. He doesn't even need to ask how many senators, if at all, I contacted for my LC. He seems to be assuming everything and assuming what he's assuming is right.
I think we too have the same right of assuming things and making comments. Hey Devar, why did you kick the DOL boss on the butt last night. this really pissed him off. Now we are all screwed. you shouldn't have done that. tyhey have decided not to certify anymore cases because of your actions...

devar said:
Theres nothing wrong with me "dear", except for people like you piss the sh** outta me. "If someone tell you....". I tell you if you pay $100,000 to me I will straighten things out for you. You gonna do that? Think and act my friend. Desperate people like you would request multiple screenshots by the hour or send letters to senators and what not? Remember there is no gurantee for us all to stay in this country. And BEC is not obligated to process our cases or give us a reason so as to why they rejected the case even if they do.

OK my point is requesting screen shots when you dont need it, calling BEC about your case, etc causes BEC processing delay. Above all quit worrying like an old woman and get on with your life.

Kapish?

devar said:
When I said I have given up I meant I have given up worrying. You were pretty good in finding out that something recently happened. Something did happen, seeing all these people who have PD > 2003 getting all worked up cos they havent got LC approved or the status says "Data Review" and what not. Its certainly OK to vent but its NOT OK to be bothersome to the BEC. I am not supporting here, but all I am saying is lets not abuse the system. We dont know what and how BEC is doing. But all I know is they are doing something. While they are doing something, lets get the things done cos we dont know what tomorrow has to offer us. Being desperate or worrying too much is not gonna get us nowhere. We will not get back those days we spent worrying too much about our GC, sending letters to senators and waiting to hear from them. All these are some kind of acts of consolation we try to award ourselves. Enough said.

Great ! He has stopped worrying (About his own case , and started running after what others are doing :D )

12/9/2003 CA case approved

Just informed by attorney yesterday my LCA was approved.

PR: 12/09/2003 CA
Transfered to regional 10/2004, got inquired about job title thing before it went to regional
Case source: State
IT position
ETA No: D-04321-XXXXX

I didn't believe luck came true to me. I thought I would have to wait for another a few months. I hope everybody good luck!

This is Howard Cosel

Bomber said:
Oh wow,

This man seems to be knowing everything. He doesn't even need to ask if I really sent multiple requests to the BEC. He doesn't even need to ask why did I send my first request for a screenshot to the BEC or how much time do I have on my H1. He doesn't even need to ask how many senators, if at all, I contacted for my LC. He seems to be assuming everything and assuming what he's assuming is right.
I think we too have the same right of assuming things and making comments. Hey Devar, why did you kick the DOL boss on the butt last night. this really pissed him off. Now we are all screwed. you shouldn't have done that. tyhey have decided not to certify anymore cases because of your actions...

Bomber drops one directly onto the head of Devar. Devar, are you still moving? Are you OK? Do you have any ammo left? Can you get up, realign, and fire???
Reporting from the field this is Howard Coselllllllllllllllllll!

Stay tunned folks - plenty more theraputic shots to come.

Devar............... your volley.............

More Bad news for pending LCs awaiting 45 day letters.

Copying below answer from DOL regarding question by AILA:

AILA question:
Will all the 45 day letters be sent out by 12-31-2005, as previously reported?

DOL response:
Full or partial data entry has been completed on all cases so that screen shots can be sent. However, not all 45-day letters will be issued by the end of the year. Centers are working approximately 700 and 1,000 cases per day. At that rate, it will take until the end of June 2006 to have full data entry completed on all cases and to have all 45-day letters sent out. Some center workers are working on traditional and RIR cases. Recruiting instructions will be coming out soon for traditional cases. We cannot accurately report the dates of the cases we are processing until all data entry/45-day letters are issued. All parties should provide change of address information and DOL is working to improve the system to match changes of address with the files.

DOL as expected is dragging this along with numerous caveats and excuses. Looks like it is time to refile via PERM. MY patience is wearing out....

I'm new to this forum? I joined about 2 wks ago......but can anybody tell me what does BCIS mean........my husband's application for naturalization (N400) was transferred to this office on October 4th 2005.

Bomber there is no Bomb

Bomber said:
Great ! He has stopped worrying (About his own case , and started running after what others are doing :D )

I have stopped worrying and being desperate individual like you are. The action of other being desperate affects me and everyone out there waiting to have some action in their case.

I am not the one who is worried about my status in the screen shot or so as to what it means.

I am not the one who is speculating that "Blank" status is certified or "Data Review" is just a start.

I am not the one who was planning to get another screen shot from BEC just so I can screw up another individual who wants it for his 7th or 8th year EXT.

I am not the one who just filed last year and want my "Citizenship" today.

What I am doing is the right thing, being patient and let BEC do their job and if they didnt I am not gonna go after Senators and begging them to do something about it.

No offense.

cacanuk said:
Bomber drops one directly onto the head of Devar. Devar, are you still moving? Are you OK? Do you have any ammo left? Can you get up, realign, and fire???
Reporting from the field this is Howard Coselllllllllllllllllll!

Stay tunned folks - plenty more theraputic shots to come.

Devar............... your volley.............

Bomber didnt drop SH**. I was not trying to offend anyone other than those who are so CONCERNED about what BEC is doing to their case. Bomber in his earlier post mentioned that BEC might have "FORGOTTEN" to send him a 45 DL. What I think is happening here is a secret plot the BEC has initiated against Bomber's application. They "unknowingly" forgot to send him what he needed. OH MY GOD ITS A CONSPIRACY, AGAINST BOMBER. He might even be thinking of camping out of Bush's Ranch like that Sheehan lady to protest against the BEC Conspiracy.

Gimme a BREAK!!!!! Heres to Bomber ---- FOR A CHANGE WHY DONT YOU WAIT YOUR A** AROUND FOR SOME MORE LIKE MANY OTHERS HERE INSTEAD OF WORRYING TOO MUCH ABOUT YOUR DAMN STATUS.

I MIGHT NOT KNOW IT ALL BUT I DO KNOW THIS MUCH......WORRIES AND DESPERATION IS NOT GONNA GET YOU YOUR 45 DL. YOU CAN WORRY YOUR BUTT VERY MUCH BUT ITS GOT ZERO-EFFECT ON BEC.

They lie

indio0617 said:

AILA question:

DOL response:
Full or partial data entry has been completed on all cases so that screen shots can be sent. However, not all 45-day letters will be issued by the end of the year. Centers are working approximately 700 and 1,000 cases per day. At that rate, it will take until the end of June 2006 to have full data entry completed on all cases and to have all 45-day letters sent out. Some center workers are working on traditional and RIR cases. Recruiting instructions will be coming out soon for traditional cases. We cannot accurately report the dates of the cases we are processing until all data entry/45-day letters are issued. All parties should provide change of address information and DOL is working to improve the system to match changes of address with the files.

DOL as expected is dragging this along with numerous caveats and excuses. Looks like it is time to refile via PERM. MY patience is wearing out....

May be Philly works with speed 700 and 1000, I did not check Philly statistic but up to the recent time DBEC worked with speed 5000 cases per month.
It is easy to calculate using JustWatching tracker. And I doubt that they increased speed, they do not have resources.

5000/month - 45DL (but not approved cases) => 227/business day - 45DL.

They will finish 45DL and data entry in two years

Lies Indeed!!

sfmars said:
May be Philly works with speed 700 and 1000, I did not check Philly statistic but up to the recent time DBEC worked with speed 5000 cases per month.
It is easy to calculate using JustWatching tracker. And I doubt that they increased speed, they do not have resources.

5000/month - 45DL (but not approved cases) => 227/business day - 45DL.

They will finish 45DL and data entry in two years

We should have known this by now. Think about it...400,000 cases 2 centers, new system, data entry for all cases, processing times? Its not gonna be over in Jun 06. I am thinkin Jun 07 would be appropriate.

I was surprised to see 2 pages of messages today and was expecting lot of approvals or some major change in GC process. Looks like you guys are having fun. Not a bad idea to have some thing like this once a while just for the heck of it.
Have a nice week end.

For DEVAR

Devar,

First of all, you need to chill out. This is a public forum…..if you don’t like what people are writing you can skip them or pretend not to have read it.

Second, some people do abuse the system which they should not…but there are genuine cases who have requested for screen shots. Tell your BEC friends to come out with some means of Status reporting so that bogus people would stop sending requests for screenshots. If you have read all the postings carefully, u might have come across several cases who found out their cases were closed erroneously by BEC.. Thanks to the screenshot request they were able to get it rectified.

If you can’t show respect you better stop nagging people. Nobody has asked for your specific advice. So beat it! You remind me of IndiraGandhi (Forum member) looks like you are her reincarnation.

Your case is of PD 2001…maybe if you would have followed up with your attorney and Kicked his A** (instead of venting in this forum and abusing people here) he might have followed up on your case with BEC. I hope your case is not closed.

Having said that… I am on vacation today and I have ample time to reply to your postings. I am ready for your frigging garbage postings. Buddy! If you are still in your senses, I would request you to calm down and relax.

Reminds of someone?

gth999 said:
I was surprised to see 2 pages of messages today and was expecting lot of approvals or some major change in GC process. Looks like you guys are having fun. Not a bad idea to have some thing like this once a while just for the heck of it.
Have a nice week end.

Being weekend its fun to read this kind of postings....its relaxing. Devar should post more of this excellent masterpieces....I have put some fuel to make him do that... Can't wait for more to come.....

indio0617 said:

AILA question:

DOL response:

Can you clarify something for me. What does: "Centers are working approximately 700 and 1,000 cases per day." One is processing 700/day and another 1000/day or between the two they are processing between 700 and 1000 cases per day?

Did you copy this from somewhere else?

Thanks
JW

JustWatching said:
Can you clarify something for me. What does: "Centers are working approximately 700 and 1,000 cases per day." One is processing 700/day and another 1000/day or between the two they are processing between 700 and 1000 cases per day?

Thanks
JW

JW:

I got this from my attorney; minutes of a meeting between AILA & DOL. As usual they (DOL) have given a vague and open answer.

JustWatching said:

Thanks
JW

it is more likely 700 to 1000 cases for BOTH centers together. (it means, if 100 persons total are doing data entry, it is around 8 application per day per person!)

if this number for each enter, assuming the middle point of 850 then both centers should have entered 1700 cases. Both centers worked 200 days so far (approx) in entering data. So 1700 * 200 = 340000. By this time allmost all cases should be in data base. But that is not the case!

TechGuy said:
it is more likely 700 to 1000 cases for BOTH centers together. (it means, if 100 persons total are doing data entry, it is around 8 application per day per person!)

if this number for each enter, assuming the middle point of 850 then both centers should have entered 1700 cases. Both centers worked 200 days so far (approx) in entering data. So 1700 * 200 = 340000. By this time allmost all cases should be in data base. But that is not the case!

It will be interesting to see what statement (excuse) they come up with in June 2006....

For GCCovenant

GCCovet said:
Devar,

First of all, you need to chill out. This is a public forum…..if you don’t like what people are writing you can skip them or pretend not to have read it.

Second, some people do abuse the system which they should not…but there are genuine cases who have requested for screen shots. Tell your BEC friends to come out with some means of Status reporting so that bogus people would stop sending requests for screenshots. If you have read all the postings carefully, u might have come across several cases who found out their cases were closed erroneously by BEC.. Thanks to the screenshot request they were able to get it rectified.

If you can’t show respect you better stop nagging people. Nobody has asked for your specific advice. So beat it! You remind me of IndiraGandhi (Forum member) looks like you are her reincarnation.

Your case is of PD 2001…maybe if you would have followed up with your attorney and Kicked his A** (instead of venting in this forum and abusing people here) he might have followed up on your case with BEC. I hope your case is not closed.

Having said that… I am on vacation today and I have ample time to reply to your postings. I am ready for your frigging garbage postings. Buddy! If you are still in your senses, I would request you to calm down and relax.

This is a PUBLIC FORUM and it applies to you. I can say/advice/rant just about anything/anyone/any moron I want.

BEC doesnt have do anything for non-immigrants like yourself cos there is no gurantee for all the non-immigrants out there that they will see a decision in their lifetime. This is the FACT and the TRUTH.

INS/BEC is providing a service and that service shall be terminated without even informing any so called non-immigrant like yourself.

I have my PD 08/2001 and I know my case aint closed. Thanks for your concern though.

FYI - Lawyers/Attorneys arent always right. Kicking their A** wont get you any favorable decisions from BEC. Above all choosing an attorney is like choosing a doctor. I know for a fact that my attorney is one of the best in the West.

Getting just one screenshot from BEC for a genuine extension is allowed by laws/regulations of the BEC. First of all being the applicant, you cannot request a screenshot yourself from BEC. Your HR/Attorney should request it. The fact that the applicant is requesting is not allowed per regulations of the BEC. Are you one of those guys who request screenshots like its a Subscription?

My biggest concern is this desperation/curiosity with only Indian Nationals. Why are you so damn scared of the fact that you might need to go back to India one day if your GC processing goes to hell in a hand basket?

Your on vacation today but I am not, I have work to do and I work for a living. Even if i am on vacation GC process and this stupid forums will not be the main thing I will spend time on. I would rather spend time with my loved ones, go out to a bar or something , watch TV or goddamn I would just sleep. Unlike some people I know who like to spend time in the forums speculating BEC processing patterns.

Enough said, I would want you to have a life without having to worry about what BEC is doing right now. Quit being a lil bi*** and get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot

Case number is P-05032-47XXX
PD: Nov 2001
State: New York
RIR
45 Day's letter received on March 14th 05.

Guy's

I am trying to get a screen shot and can anyone suggest me an email address where I can get to know about my status.

Appreciate help !!!!!!!