Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

indio0617 said:
I got this from my attorney; minutes of a meeting between AILA & DOL. As usual they (DOL) have given a vague and open answer.

Indio, if he sent you a soft copy, can you post the entire minutes here ?!

thanks !

For you Devar

Cheeka said:
Case number is P-05032-47XXX
PD: Nov 2001
State: New York
RIR
45 Day's letter received on March 14th 05.

Guy's

I am trying to get a screen shot and can anyone suggest me an email address where I can get to know about my status.

Appreciate help !!!!!!!

I think Devar can!!!!

Howard Cosel is Back - screen side!

Reporting to you, live directly from screen side this is Howard Cosel. Round two in the WWF (We Want Freedom (GC)) forum.
Well, might I say the battle is has taken a turn, Bomber tagged out with GCCovet, who is now in the screen. GCCovet blind sides Devar with a blisetering assault - a second hard blow, yes ladies and gentlemen a second hard blow. How much can this man take?! How hard and thick is his knoggen?! But wait ladies and gentlemen, I see Devar is still standing and comes back with a "TRUTH" & a "FACT".
GC - does the "TRUTH" hurt???
I don't care what country your from the "TRUTH" has gotta hurt!!
Devar asking for a knock out (wants to sleep instead of write). Who will deliver the knock out to Devar, the man that does exactly what he tells everyone else not to do; yes I am Howard Cosel and let me say it again: Devar, The Man who does exactly what he tells others not to do.

This is Howard Cosel signing off, till the next round (I have to go fix my toupe)

devar said:
This is a PUBLIC FORUM and it applies to you. I can say/advice/rant just about anything/anyone/any moron I want.

Certainly you can...but please avoid putrid language.

BEC doesnt have do anything for non-immigrants like yourself cos there is no gurantee for all the non-immigrants out there that they will see a decision in their lifetime. This is the FACT and the TRUTH.

I dont care about that....Even after getting GC you are still an immigrant and they can kick immigrant out if they want to

INS/BEC is providing a service and that service shall be terminated without even informing any so called non-immigrant like yourself.

Like I said, I am ready for anything. Not relying on BEC or any crap. I always think of worst and have escape routes ready! Do you?

I have my PD 08/2001 and I know my case aint closed. Thanks for your concern though.

FYI - Lawyers/Attorneys arent always right. Kicking their A** wont get you any favorable decisions from BEC. Above all choosing an attorney is like choosing a doctor. I know for a fact that my attorney is one of the best in the West.

Good for you. Some people in this forum are not that lucky.

Getting just one screenshot from BEC for a genuine extension is allowed by laws/regulations of the BEC. First of all being the applicant, you cannot request a screenshot yourself from BEC. Your HR/Attorney should request it. The fact that the applicant is requesting is not allowed per regulations of the BEC. Are you one of those guys who request screenshots like its a Subscription?

Who said no individual persons can request for screen shot? Is that your home made law? Most of the forum members got their screen shots by requesting themselves. I certainly requested and got a screen shot (Genuine 7th yr. extension- Requested only once). Again, if you read my earlier post, I am not a supporter of bogus request...but I am not against it either. Everybody has a right to do what they want provided it is legal. If it was illegal, how come BEC provided screenshots to individuals? Did I miss something here?

My biggest concern is this desperation/curiosity with only Indian Nationals. Why are you so damn scared of the fact that you might need to go back to India one day if your GC processing goes to hell in a hand basket?

Who said I was scared? I am not and am ready to go back if I have to. I can leave this country in one week if it deems necessary. I think you might not be ready to do so. You are mistaken my friend, it is not only Indians but also for Chinese, Mexicans and Pilipino as well. GO check this forum and you will find out why. If you don’t find it PM me and I will be glad to type up few lines to make you better understand... Let me give you a hint to start with.. The word is QUOTA!!

Your on vacation today but I am not, I have work to do and I work for a living. Even if i am on vacation GC process and this stupid forums will not be the main thing I will spend time on. I would rather spend time with my loved ones, go out to a bar or something , watch TV or goddamn I would just sleep. Unlike some people I know who like to spend time in the forums speculating BEC processing patterns.

The reason I wanted to take you on is you have been nagging all other forum readers using insane language. May be some hormone surge! or job depression or social problems or may be something else. Try not to use abusive language and all will be fine.

You can vent, curse etc. I don't mind...but please don’t confront forum member and disrespect them. You can do what you like in your spare/free time....What surprises me is that your statement makes me think that you did not ever get any benefit from this forum...why waste time, instead check with your trust worthy lawyer for updates. Why rely on this forum then. Kudos to Rajiv Khanna and all forum members to keep this website working. This site has provided me tons of information and guidance and I am grateful to every person on this forum. All the work/information that JustWatching, ICARUS, GP111,SFMARS, Orissa, Zainy, Akela,Mvinays etc. maintains/provides is awesome. Without their hard work and spending their quality spare time, most of the members would not have got much information. When things were not clear the speculations/calculations kept almost everybody's hope alive. I am at least not unappreciative like yourhighness.

Enough said, I would want you to have a life without having to worry about what BEC is doing right now. Quit being a lil bi*** and get a life.

Look who's talking!!!!!! May PEACE be with you my friend. And have a great weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheeka said:
Case number is P-05032-47XXX
PD: Nov 2001
State: New York
RIR
45 Day's letter received on March 14th 05.

Guy's

I am trying to get a screen shot and can anyone suggest me an email address where I can get to know about my status.

Appreciate help !!!!!!!

You are in biiiig trouble! Someone's gonna get u! :D

just kidding...
Try sending to both the BEC's. Try using your company's email address if possible.

Send mail to
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us OR h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Hi Guys,

I have been using this forum to get a lot of useful info for the Labor Certification process.
I finally got an email from my attorney saying that my application has been approved!! I have not received the paper copy yet.
I am relieved more than anything else but I know that I will not be able to file I-485 until the dates progresses to my priority date. I guess I have moved from the fire to a frying pan ; )

PD: 12/4/2003
Case#: D-050005-10XXX
EB3 RIR

HaHa

cacanuk said:
Reporting to you, live directly from screen side this is Howard Cosel. Round two in the WWF (We Want Freedom (GC)) forum.
Well, might I say the battle is has taken a turn, Bomber tagged out with GCCovet, who is now in the screen. GCCovet blind sides Devar with a blisetering assault - a second hard blow, yes ladies and gentlemen a second hard blow. How much can this man take?! How hard and thick is his knoggen?! But wait ladies and gentlemen, I see Devar is still standing and comes back with a "TRUTH" & a "FACT".
GC - does the "TRUTH" hurt???
I don't care what country your from the "TRUTH" has gotta hurt!!
Devar asking for a knock out (wants to sleep instead of write). Who will deliver the knock out to Devar, the man that does exactly what he tells everyone else not to do; yes I am Howard Cosel and let me say it again: Devar, The Man who does exactly what he tells others not to do.

This is Howard Cosel signing off, till the next round (I have to go fix my toupe)

That was pretty funny, I gotta give you that. But anyways I have been pissed cos the desperation that people show in this forum and the reader that comes along next pacifies him/her is fuc**** gay! We are all grown men. We know how to deal with our problems. I dont want people whenever they filed for their GC to cry and moan lil girls. BEC is doin this, BEC is doin that, BEC is processing this that, you need luck, the 3rd box was opened yesterday, mine wasnt opened at all, mommy help me. JEEZUSSSS Christ!!!!!
GROW UP! people. Particularly GCCovenant, what are you the spokeswoman for all lil girls out there crying for candies? Grow up and take it like MEN!!!

GCCovenant I am sure you dont know nothing what I am talking about. Anyways I am off to a party tonight. Hopefully I will get drunk and talk bad about you all. J/K

Bye now

12/02/2005: S. 1932 Update

Report indicates that GOP leaders had run through the list of differences between the House and the Senate at their leadership retreat this week and "on each one, although we didn't come to specific decisions, there was a sense that once conference begins formally, that they can accomplish the passage of this bill "hopefully by the 19th or 20th" of this month." It is unknown whether the immigration packet in the original S. 1932 falls within the lists which the Senate will strongly push in the conference committee. It is obvious that this week's GOP Senate leaders agreement will represent the Senate position in the conference process, no matter which Senators are actually named to represent the Senate in the conference committee. Senate majority leader Bill Frist acknowledges there are sharp differences between the chambers on the spending cut bill. Read on.
Please stay tuned for the development of this news.

http://www.immigration-law.com/

devar said:
That was pretty funny, I gotta give you that. But anyways I have been pissed cos the desperation that people show in this forum and the reader that comes along next pacifies him/her is fuc**** gay! We are all grown men. We know how to deal with our problems. I dont want people whenever they filed for their GC to cry and moan lil girls. BEC is doin this, BEC is doin that, BEC is processing this that, you need luck, the 3rd box was opened yesterday, mine wasnt opened at all, mommy help me. JEEZUSSSS Christ!!!!!
GROW UP! people. Particularly GCCovenant, what are you the spokeswoman for all lil girls out there crying for candies? Grow up and take it like MEN!!!

GCCovenant I am sure you dont know nothing what I am talking about. Anyways I am off to a party tonight. Hopefully I will get drunk and talk bad about you all. J/K

Bye now

I have been reading your posts Devar and I think you are right on the money with your comments. These other guys are just trying to instigate you to derive some kind of pleasure. I have been waiting since Dec 2001 (pd) too for the 45 day letter and due to Indiana being so backed up I too am stuck. I suggest you stop trying to play their game and move on with your life. Its not worth your time to mess with these losers.

jguru said:
Hi Guys,

I have been using this forum to get a lot of useful info for the Labor Certification process.
I finally got an email from my attorney saying that my application has been approved!! I have not received the paper copy yet.
I am relieved more than anything else but I know that I will not be able to file I-485 until the dates progresses to my priority date. I guess I have moved from the fire to a frying pan ; )

PD: 12/4/2003
Case#: D-050005-10XXX
EB3 RIR

Congrats ! jguru . can you please share where did you file from & other info
like cert. date when you receive it ?

I'm out

cprvm2 said:
I have been reading your posts Devar and I think you are right on the money with your comments. These other guys are just trying to instigate you to derive some kind of pleasure. I have been waiting since Dec 2001 (pd) too for the 45 day letter and due to Indiana being so backed up I too am stuck. I suggest you stop trying to play their game and move on with your life. Its not worth your time to mess with these losers.

I'm out. When some one slanders blacks, whites, gays, or lesbians openly like this and then explicetly defiles the Lords name (why not BUDA!, or Jump'n Juhoveh Witnesses!, or Muhamed!, (which I do not agree with either), it is always Jesus Christ -- Why?), I have no interest in conversing.
CPRVM2 - your support of this is worse than the original offender. You read the idea, contemplated it, and then consiously supported it.

It was all just for fun -- we ALL need this laughter bad here.

Have a good week-end ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved.
EB3/RIR/D-05145xxxx
PD:12/12/2003
DOL sent date:11/2004
While in state, received RFE, submitted documentation.
LC Approved: 11/25/2005
Case Source: State

bcshak said:
Labor Approved.
EB3/RIR/D-05145xxxx
Congrats !

bcshak said:
Labor Approved.
EB3/RIR/D-05145xxxx

Which state was this application filed from? Thanks.

my lc is not cleared-help

My employer filed lc for me and my friend. My priority date is september 2003.and 45 days letter would be Jan2005. But my friend's priority date is nov 2003 and 45 days letter would be march 2005. Lawyer got call from bec that they need some additional documents for her lc.so we came to know that her file is opened. But no information of mine eventhough both of us belong to same employer.What do I have to do Any idea please?

One more approval with NOF

My friend got his approval on 11/30/05,
Some of his data is:

CA/RIR/EB3
PD 03/2003
NOF from state