Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

12/03/2005: Labor Certification Backlog Processing Status

DOL has reported to the AILA that they have yet to complete full entries for entire cases, but at this time, at least, partial entries have been for all the cases so that they can provide screen shots for the H-1B 7th year extension applicants. Full entries and 45-day letters for all the cases may not be completed until June 2006. Accurate processing time reports may not be available until that time. It appears that the backlog center application waiters may need some more patience to see their cases completed.
http://www.immigration-law.com/
click on the "Breaking News" link

Last edited by a moderator:
gth999 said:
12/03/2005: Labor Certification Backlog Processing Status

DOL has reported to the AILA that they have yet to complete full entries for entire cases, but at this time, at least, partial entries have been for all the cases so that they can provide screen shots for the H-1B 7th year extension applicants. Full entries and 45-day letters for all the cases may not be completed until June 2006. Accurate processing time reports may not be available until that time. It appears that the backlog center application waiters may need some more patience to see their cases completed.
http://www.immigration-law.com/
click on the "Breaking News" link

honestly this backlog center thing is a waste of time. they originally said they will clear all the backlog in 2 years . this was in sept 2004. the funny thing is that DOL has an alzahaymer disease and forgets what it says.now with this news, just by june 2006 they will finish data wheentry. so when they will finish clearing 300000 cases? at this rate, not before 2010. it is joke guys really and hopeless especailly for the guys waiting at the SWA level.

Labor certified

My labor certified from DBEC. Got notice from HR on 2005-11-28.
Thanks GP111 and all others provided help info in this forum.

Details
PD: 2003-12-01
RD: 2004-09
45 Days letter: 2005-02
State: CA RIR
Don't know EB2 or EB3, exact certify date.

Labor approval from state

Is Dallas BPC approving applications which were sent from State? Or is it only approving applications which were sent from Federal?

i am scared too!!!!!

cacanuk said:
I'm out. When some one slanders blacks, whites, gays, or lesbians openly like this and then explicetly defiles the Lords name (why not BUDA!, or Jump'n Juhoveh Witnesses!, or Muhamed!, (which I do not agree with either), it is always Jesus Christ -- Why?), I have no interest in conversing.
CPRVM2 - your support of this is worse than the original offender. You read the idea, contemplated it, and then consiously supported it.

It was all just for fun -- we ALL need this laughter bad here.

Have a good week-end ALL.
Cacanuk,
Now that you are quitting and DEVAR has more supporters, I am getting scared. I think they will beat me up....oh JESUS CHRIST what shall I do...
OK.. I will quit too following Cacanuk's path....DEVAR..u scared me man! I really didn't have any idea of what you could talk and do with your supporters....
go to party and get drunked and banged in u'r back..i care a damn about u or u'r pals. I will talk more after getting my LC..that's a promise.
-GCCovet

LC_KI_Kahani

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Any idea about I-485 progress?

I cant get u ..is your 140 approved or not as u hav mentioned 140: 1st NOv ( Approx. ) what does this Approx. stands for..... :confused:

Please clarify..

Thanks in advance.

dolly09 said:
I cant get u ..is your 140 approved or not as u hav mentioned 140: 1st NOv ( Approx. ) what does this Approx. stands for..... :confused:

Please clarify..

Thanks in advance.

gth999, thanks for the clarification.

Approx. means .. i didn't pay attention towards the exact date of I-140 approval.

Some mistake in your Signature

You say, your PD is Jan 12/2003. How come your signature says, Dec 2003?? Is your signature an error or you are using dd/mm/yyyy in your format??

usaratb said:
Still I am waiting for my labor approvel.

my pd is 01/12/2003

Are these SWA Cases?

sfmars said:
My friend got his approval on 11/30/05,
Some of his data is:

CA/RIR/EB3
PD 03/2003 RD ? NO RD?
NOF from state

Originally Posted by bcshak
Labor Approved.
EB3/RIR/D-05145xxxx
PD:12/12/2003 RD ? NO RD?
DOL sent date:11/2004
While in state, received RFE, submitted documentation.
LC Approved: 11/25/2005
Case Source: State

sfmars,

Are these SWA Cases? Do you think DBEC staretd working on SWA Cases already? How come there are 2003 approvals, what happened to 2001 and 2002 cases? Will you please explain.

Thanks

Delicateone said:
sfmars,

Are these SWA Cases? Do you think DBEC staretd working on SWA Cases already? How come there are 2003 approvals, what happened to 2001 and 2002 cases? Will you please explain.

Thanks

The case which I meant went to the region.
My impression is that DBEC did not start yet to work with SWA cases.
I think that closer to summer 2006, we will see some mixture approvals of SWA and regional which got NOF.

BTW: I am ready to see aprovals of regianal cases with PD 2005 in a half year.

sfmars said:
My friend got his approval on 11/30/05,
Some of his data is:

CA/RIR/EB3
PD 03/2003
NOF from state

SFMARS,

SO WE CAN SAY THAT DBEC is processing MAR-2003 cases which has NOF at state level.

sunofeast_GC said:
SFMARS,

SO WE CAN SAY THAT DBEC is processing MAR-2003 cases which has NOF at state level.

At least we can say for sure that DBEC is processing regional cases with NOF, but speed of processing is different than regional straight forward cases.

dBEC has really slowed down lately

:eek:
It's been a while since dBEC is processing Dec, 03 cases. There should not be much Dec cases as TX is over already. Hope to see Jan' 04 cases soon.
Any idea for such a slow down?
May by dBEC started working on earlier SWA cases?

s_chicago said:
:eek:
It's been a while since dBEC is processing Dec, 03 cases. There should not be much Dec cases as TX is over already. Hope to see Jan' 04 cases soon.
Any idea for such a slow down?
May by dBEC started working on earlier SWA cases?

What about my case , AUG03/RIR/CA, when they will re-visit.

got RFE on H1B 7th year extension

Gurus;

I recieved RFE on 7th year H1B extension, any guys recieved similar..

Asking Contract "In-house Contracts" I have no idea what this document should be..but my attorney says your HR department will provide the same

Please guys let me know what this document contains????

Guys I know this is not the right place to submit this question..please direct me to right place...

If anyone could reply this post..highly appreciated.

Thanks
RajWaitingonLCA