Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labour Approved

Folks:
My labor got Approved.

PD: 10/10/03
Case: D-05004-0xxxx
state: IL
Approved: Nov 21st

I am little lucky. I have an RFE cleared and 10dyas back DBEC asked to send the 750 A and B again . and we sent it on 18th NOv and got approved on 21st Nov. I recieved the mail today only
Goodluck to all.
Thanks

pangmao said:
Strongly agree.
Mr. pangmao Elanie chao is a female ;) make sure you follow the right gender otherwise ......who knows ......
BTW I heve also sent a letter to her which she has used as a toilet paper.....I guess you cannot fight with these DOL guys they are untouchables ,I have tried all means (congressional enquiries,letter to chao mao ,derocco ...you name it)nothing works it is your sheer luck which can get you out of this big black hole.

dask_1

Finally got approved.

My lawyer just notified me that my LC was approved. After 3 and a half years waiting, I fininally got this good news. Thank you all for the information and support here. And don't worry, everyone will get good news sooner or later!

By the way, only the lawyer got the letter from Dallas BEC regarding the approvement, but I didn't get. Is this normal? Should I worry it? Thanks.

CalEngineer
ER2/RIR/CA
PD: April 2002
RD: May 2003

Aug 03/CA..EB3..still waiting

I see Dec 2003 approvals in forum from CA but I have LC in Aug 03 filed from CA and still no approval. I have no RFEs and it is RIR EB3 case.
Can my lawyer contact DBEC for status.What is the address to contact DBEC?

It is frustrating to wait without any status. My 7th year ext screenshot shows RIR regional when I asked for status...

Tired of waiting with no status....
inneedofgc

VISLI_COM said:
Its wrong estimate , I heard that by mistake DBEC approved all cases from particular box(they use file and boxes) till JAN'04. Because of that mine has not been approved EB3/RIR/CA/AUG03, because its in different box.
I mean to say if you are lucky then only they will approve.

CalEngineer said:
My lawyer just notified me that my LC was approved. After 3 and a half years waiting, I fininally got this good news. Thank you all for the information and support here. And don't worry, everyone will get good news sooner or later!

By the way, only the lawyer got the letter from Dallas BEC regarding the approvement, but I didn't get. Is this normal? Should I worry it? Thanks.

CalEngineer
ER2/RIR/CA
PD: April 2002
RD: May 2003
congrats,

did u ever get the screenshot?, if yes what was the status.

when did you get the 45 Day Letter?

MY PD is 09/02, still waiting.

Please do reply!

No. I never got screenshot.

No. I never did screenshot, so I have no idea about what my case status was before. I got the 45 Day Letter in the end of Jan.2004. But there was a "failed existence check" that was part of the 45-day notice. The lawyer responded with all the necessary information regarding the existence of the company. And he believes that took the BEC some additional time to process my case given the failed existence issue.

You'd better push your lawyer to check your status for you. Don't worry, you will get LC approved finally. Good luck.

vsaxena said:
congrats,

Please do reply!

Are you kiddding me?

inneedofgc said:
I see Dec 2003 approvals in forum from CA but I have LC in Aug 03 filed from CA and still no approval. I have no RFEs and it is RIR EB3 case.
Can my lawyer contact DBEC for status.What is the address to contact DBEC?

It is frustrating to wait without any status. My 7th year ext screenshot shows RIR regional when I asked for status...

Tired of waiting with no status....
inneedofgc

Guys Guys come on, you filed in 2003 and you are already frustrated without status? Are you goddamn kidding me? There are people waiting from 2/5/1997 who dont have their details entered into the system yet and no 45 DL. And you are frustrated cos you filed your goddamn case in 2003 and you want you GC now!!!!

For a change why dont you be a lil patient and focus on your life and other things except gettting frustrated and worried. And yeah I am still waiting for my 45 DL and yeah I filed my case more than 2 years before you did.

PD Aug 2001
RD OCT 2002
Remanded Jun 2003
T-05137-#####
No 45 DL
7th Yr Ext Filed

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen shots

vsaxena said:
congrats,

Please do reply!

How many screen shots have you got so far? Did you ever think about being a lil friggin selfish getting multiple screenshots, when there are people waiting to get their first screen shot to file an extension? People like you delay the processing.

Realize! ACT!!

Theres nothing wrong with me "dear", except for people like you piss the sh** outta me. "If someone tell you....". I tell you if you pay $100,000 to me I will straighten things out for you. You gonna do that? Think and act my friend. Desperate people like you would request multiple screenshots by the hour or send letters to senators and what not? Remember there is no gurantee for us all to stay in this country. And BEC is not obligated to process our cases or give us a reason so as to why they rejected the case even if they do.

OK my point is requesting screen shots when you dont need it, calling BEC about your case, etc causes BEC processing delay. Above all quit worrying like an old woman and get on with your life.

Kapish?

Bomber said:
What's wrong with you dear?

Please read earlier posts before you show your mad side to others. I was just asking this because someone in the forum suggested they might have forgotten.

You tell me yourself : If someone tells you BEC forgot to send you the 45 day letter after data entry, what would be your next question to him?

If posting a question on this forum causes delays at the BECs, let's ask the admins to shut it down..

May peace be with you

devar said:
How many screen shots have you got so far? Did you ever think about being a lil friggin selfish getting multiple screenshots, when there are people waiting to get their first screen shot to file an extension? People like you delay the processing.

devar,

What makes you protect BECs ? Are you one of the BECs contractors ?

What do you see wrong if people want to know the status of their cases ?

If you are BECs contractor or talking on behalf of them
Could you be so kind to describe different strategy behaviour ?

I really would like to know based on your experience any different scenarios of waiting strategy:

1. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for RIR case with PD 2001 ?
2. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for TR case with PD 2001 ?
3. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for TR case with PD 2004 ?
4. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for RIR case with PD 2004 ?

Couple of more things, there are no cases in DBEC with PD < 2000 which don't not have a decision.

I think if it is not multiple screenshots they will find thousand more reasons how to make an excuses for the process delay.

you are not alone.

hmarwaha said:
Has any body with traditional recruitement got approved from Dallas BEC?

PD August 2001

Not that I know of. We are the doomed ones, the ones whose cases were remanded. I have the same PD as you. Hell with it, I have given up and eventually you will too.

PD Aug 2001
RD Oct 2002
Remanded Jun 2003
7th year Ext filed

Bec

sfmars said:
devar,

What makes you protect BECs ? Are you one of the BECs contractors ?

What do you see wrong if people want to know the status of their cases ?

If you are BECs contractor or talking on behalf of them
Could you be so kind to describe different strategy behaviour ?

I really would like to know based on your experience any different scenarios of waiting strategy:

1. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for RIR case with PD 2001 ?
2. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for TR case with PD 2001 ?
3. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for TR case with PD 2004 ?
4. What to do if there is no updates/45DL for RIR case with PD 2004 ?

Couple of more things, there are no cases in DBEC with PD < 2000 which don't not have a decision.

I think if it is not multiple screenshots they will find thousand more reasons how to make an excuses for the process delay.

I am not protecting BEC. All I am trying to tell you morons is that you are ABUSING THE SYSTEM. The BEC is trying to accomodate various things and what you guys do...ABUSE the SH** OUTTA IT. I know there are cases that is 1997 and 1998 in CA and dont ask me how I know it. Remember the Feds need not have a cost allocation this big next fiscal year for BEC. What will you do if that happens and the workforce in BEC is cut into half? Now you are complaining cos your case is not approved. Once that gets approved would you give a sh** about other people who havent got approved? NO you wouldnt. Cos everyones selfish. While you are waiting, think about people who need something from BEC genuinely and gets delayed cos you wanted to know if your status has changed in your screenshot EVERY HOUR. Thats my point.

gottira said:
Hi All -
My lawyer called me and informed that my Labor got approved.. FINALLY...

Thanks to all, who kept this forum alive with news, updates etc.

PD -- Dec 12 2003
RD --- Aug 2004
45 Day letter replied ---- Feb 2005
State --- OH RIR/EB3

Good luck
Gurus, Does this mean that even IT cases are approved from BEC if they dont have queries at any level and are in regional , does anyone have any idea what percentage of approvals are IT related ?

Rediculous

devar said:
I am not protecting BEC. All I am trying to tell you morons is that you are ABUSING THE SYSTEM. The BEC is trying to accomodate various things and what you guys do...ABUSE the SH** OUTTA IT. I know there are cases that is 1997 and 1998 in CA and dont ask me how I know it. Remember the Feds need not have a cost allocation this big next fiscal year for BEC. What will you do if that happens and the workforce in BEC is cut into half? Now you are complaining cos your case is not approved. Once that gets approved would you give a sh** about other people who havent got approved? NO you wouldnt. Cos everyones selfish. While you are waiting, think about people who need something from BEC genuinely and gets delayed cos you wanted to know if your status has changed in your screenshot EVERY HOUR. Thats my point.

Really ????????? I do not ask you about the source of your information.
But if it is true what you said about 1997 cases in the BEC without decision. All of us who has PD > 2001 do not have even a chance to be approved.

Good to vent in this forum

devar said:
Not that I know of. We are the doomed ones, the ones whose cases were remanded. I have the same PD as you. Hell with it, I have given up and eventually you will too.

PD Aug 2001
RD Oct 2002
Remanded Jun 2003
7th year Ext filed

Devar:

I suspect that something has happened recently (if not last night) in your life and you are venting. Trust me, ALL of us feel and share your frustration -- I have been here since 2001 working on this GC stuff (translation --> freedom). I really believe that it is OK to vent in this forum (support group) -- I believe this is a good purpose and it is theraputic for all of us. I hope you feel better on Monday -- go home and have a good week-end.
That having being said - you said you were giving up??? IF SO, don't let the Statue of Liberty kick you in the butt on the way out.

HaHa

cacanuk said:
Devar:

I suspect that something has happened recently (if not last night) in your life and you are venting. Trust me, ALL of us feel and share your frustration -- I have been here since 2001 working on this GC stuff (translation --> freedom). I really believe that it is OK to vent in this forum (support group) -- I believe this is a good purpose and it is theraputic for all of us. I hope you feel better on Monday -- go home and have a good week-end.
That having being said - you said you were giving up??? IF SO, don't let the Statue of Liberty kick you in the butt on the way out.

When I said I have given up I meant I have given up worrying. You were pretty good in finding out that something recently happened. Something did happen, seeing all these people who have PD > 2003 getting all worked up cos they havent got LC approved or the status says "Data Review" and what not. Its certainly OK to vent but its NOT OK to be bothersome to the BEC. I am not supporting here, but all I am saying is lets not abuse the system. We dont know what and how BEC is doing. But all I know is they are doing something. While they are doing something, lets get the things done cos we dont know what tomorrow has to offer us. Being desperate or worrying too much is not gonna get us nowhere. We will not get back those days we spent worrying too much about our GC, sending letters to senators and waiting to hear from them. All these are some kind of acts of consolation we try to award ourselves. Enough said.

Patience and Peace

sfmars said:
Really ????????? I do not ask you about the source of your information.
But if it is true what you said about 1997 cases in the BEC without decision. All of us who has PD > 2001 do not have even a chance to be approved.

I have a case that PD is Aug 2001 and I still think I dont have a chance with this retrogression dating back to 1998. There are 2 people in my company who has 2000 and they havent received their 45 DL. Seriously I have come to a point that it doesnt really matter to me. I can find a decent software job as long as I have a visa. with GC yea it has its own benefits. But hey what ya gonna do? I am gonna wait around for some more.